Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries (25713 Views)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by bostish(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2018
This president is either mad or incredibly stupid aswear. sad
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Henri8: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2018
What? Is he mad?
World people, don't mind him o.
We are the ones that need help.

Please, pay buhari no heed.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by dontel(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Our ancestor has spoken!
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CioAngels(f): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday reiterated Nigeria’s readiness to assist African countries in distress.

President Buhari stated this When he received the outgoing High Commissioner of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Mrs Haja Afsatu Kabba, at the State House, Abuja, on Friday.

The President said brotherly assistance extended to the West African country during the Ebola epidemic and the recent mudslide natural disaster, was the least Nigeria could do

“I congratulate your new President on his election, and believe that our long-standing relationship, which dates back to almost 60 years, will continue to flourish,” he said.

He wished Kabba, who had spent two years in Nigeria, the best of luck in her next assignment.

The outgoing High Commissioner expressed gratitude to the government and people of Nigeria for the support granted her and her country.

She expressed optimism that the good bilateral relations between Nigeria and her country would continue.

http://punchng.com/buhari-says-nigeria-is-ready-to-assist-distressed-african-countries/
Imagine, meanwhile Nigerians are dying from depression from treatable illnesses, hunger, sleeping under the bridges, no medicine in the hospitals, teachers are not paid, intentional killings, schools are empty of learning items yet, the Nigerian president wants to support African depressed countries who are better governed than Nigeria. What a shame. Odo kume obodo bu uno eyi adinma.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Henrycube(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2018
I think we need to think twice before bringing other peoples problem to the country, we are yet to solve our own crises.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Chimok: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Nigeria is d giant of Africa so Buhari should seek out sister nations in distress and offer them our help. Ofcourse we have d resources to do so
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by dododawa1: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
He want to assist them with BOKOHARAM
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Here's ordinary Ghana that is accepting refugees from Syria while "LazyNigerianYouths are bad mouthing their President and country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAST-IawRk
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by chikago1: 12:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Oh my gosh, this man just keeps dropping one bombshell after the other. I'm totally impressed with how messed up Nigeria is becoming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency / Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time / Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.