Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,266 members, 7,867,706 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

“my 5ft+ Amazon King”, Alex Tells Rico On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my 5ft+ Amazon King”, Alex Tells Rico On His Birthday (363 Views)

Pictures Of Rico On Life Support / Rico Swavey: Meet Patrick Fakoya, BBNaija Housemate 2018 |Biography & Profile / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my 5ft+ Amazon King”, Alex Tells Rico On His Birthday by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Tall, beautiful and lively ex-big brother Naija housemate, Alex, sent a long beautiful message to Rico on his birthday.

Alex wrote;

My 5ft+ Amazon king . Since you refused to come and collect your abacha,I ate it just now, our quarrel just trippled. I really don’t understand why somebody will be so fine.

I doubted you at some point but out here, you are one of the few I call friends. Thanks for always taking care of me even when I was building a wall, thanks for being a pest in my life.

If I haven’t told you, I love it when you laugh so hard. Your smile is amazing too and the serious you in a conversation is a cute sight to behold. @ricoswavey_official Happy birthday.

Prepare to return that abacha money. Mu na gi adahchi. Thanks for lightening up my days when you are in it. You are one guy that knows how to appreciate things a lot and that’s awesome. Your voice?, oh no, don’t even let me go there.

I’ll rather keep these emotions of mine as many will be flowing in today’s oceans and swinging your way cos it’s your day. Don’t forget to pray ,slay and play. Iv u bro. Happy birthday.

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/20/my-5ft-amazon-alex-tells-rico-on-his-birthday/

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

''I Am Richer Than You. I Have A More Successful'' Harrysong Blasts Tunde Ednut / Video - Prank Call On King Sunny Ade's Management / Isha Sesay Announces Her Exit From CNN, Says It Focuses More On Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.