Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pictures Of Rico On Life Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Rico On Life Support (3949 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / DMX on Life Support Following Heart Attack After Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by philo04(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Is no longer news that Rico is dead
It was gather that he sustained serious head injuries but lost the battle to death

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Tokskob2008: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
This Life.... hmmm!

One minute you are having a blast of your life the next minute you are lying down helplessly..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by ahnie: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
cry cry cry
We also lost sunny to death,he was coughing out cots of blood.

Rip Rico n sunny my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by June15(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
All is well
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
So with all those machines wey doctor connect for him body he still no survive? That doctor is a quack.Is that man in green clothes a doctor or cleaner?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by eteebanky1: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
So with all those machines wey doctor connect for him body he still no survive? That doctor is a quack.Is that man in green clothes a doctor or cleaner?

You're very stupid

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
eteebanky1:

I am very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by seanwilliam(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omo. Tomorrow is not assured

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by adioolayi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
So sad...RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by pretydiva(f): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
May God rest his soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by earthrealm(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pictures of the crashed car is very ghastly, few mortals would have survived the dynamics of such a crash

Anybody know how the crash happened...or 2hat they collided with?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Faber(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
philo04:
Is no longer news that Rico is dead
It was gather that he sustained serious head injuries but lost the battle to death

What a tragic way to die. Rest on dude cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by bigjackass: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
it is unfair that this bubbly young guy with potentials offed just like that, while some dried grandpas continue to remain a thorn in our neck

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by otipoju(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Always use a seat belt. It is not there for decoration.

Seat belts are meant to keep the vital organs in your fragile body and your head from being hit by the hard/metal parts of the car by restraining you to your sit. But na lie una no go hear word because you think seat belts are an inconvenience.

Rest in Peace, hope others learn.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
grin
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
painful!
might be internal bleeding stuff...

RIP to him!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
earthrealm:
Pictures of the crashed car is very ghastly, few mortals would have survived the dynamics of such a crash

Seems it happened somewhere In lag
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by phuckcheet(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by inforesource: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
If I can't control death, then I have to give my life to the One who can give me a better one when this is gone. Do you know Him?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Mrkumareze(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
earthrealm:

It's not true. If he was on belt, I don't think he will have any need to even visit hospital . He would have walked homely ..
did you see any cut on his body ? This show he hit his chest on the steering

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by princepee: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
And you took his picture to post on social media for what exactly?
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Corridon: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Everything shouldn't be joke. This involves human life. If it were to be your father or brother you wouldn't have said this.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
Everything shouldn't be joke. This involves human life. If it were to be your father or brother you wouldn't have said this.
I will still say the same thing to the doctor if I see him in the hospital.I am not joking.Check my profile.I bone face.
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Did he use seat belt?. Minor things, most people see as unnecessary will cause their death. Rip

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Weirdcamila: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
otipoju:
Always use a seat belt. It is not there for decoration.

It is meant to keep your fragile body from being hit by the hard metal parts of the car...but na lie una no go hear word because you think seat belts are an inconvenience.

Rest in peace, hope others learn.

Seat belts won’t help when it’s time
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Rickmann: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:

Medicine or doctors can only go far, it's God that heals.
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Fuckgodndjesus: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rickmann:

Medicine or doctors can only go far, it's God that heals.
Which nonsense god?
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by Rickmann: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fuckgodndjesus:
Which nonsense god?

Your username says alot about you so I ain't surprised, mate.
Re: Pictures Of Rico On Life Support by MonthlySalary: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
That's Life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? / Exclusive Photos Of Kanye West & Kim Kardashian's $11m Mansion / Aww!! Check Out This Little Cute Ethiopian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.