Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Alhassan: I Want To Help CD Nacional Win Trophies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alhassan: I Want To Help CD Nacional Win Trophies (343 Views)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? / Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alhassan: I Want To Help CD Nacional Win Trophies by solbase10(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria midfielder, Ibrahim Alhassan, says that he is looking forward to having a successful time with his new Portuguese club, CD Nacional, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url].

Alhassan penned a four-year contract with with CD Nacional on Thursday.

The former Akwa United star was initially set to join another Portuguese club, SC Maritimo but the deal broke down over the transfer fee.

“All the glory be to God today�� for giving me a new opportunity with @CDNacional ✍���⚽. Looking forward to helping this great club and my new team to win �,” reads a tweet on his Twitter handle.

Alhassan featured for Austrian club, Austria Wien on loan from Nigeria Amateur side, FC Hearts last season.

He has won three international caps for Nigeria.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/alhassan-i-want-to-help-cd-nacional-win-trophies/

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Submit Third And Final Bid Of £55m For Chelsea Star Willian / Leicester City Reject £12M From Saudi Arabian Club For Ahmed Musa / Qatar 2022 : Bid Team Accused Of “black Operation” To Sabotage Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.