Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) (1526 Views)

Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Spying On Her Neighbor Gets Her Head Stuck In A Metal Gate (Photos) / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) by ClintGist(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
A naked man claiming to be a paranormal investigator has been filmed after being found stuck in a metal gate.

The unnamed man was filmed after getting the top half of his body stuck through a white metal gate while apparently out chasing ghosts.

The incident was filmed by an onlooker in the city of Rostov-on-Don in south western Russia.

Rostov-on-Don hosted five games of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, including the round-of-16 match of Belgium vs Japan in the Rostov Arena with a capacity of 45,000 spectators.

The images show the nude man seemingly getting annoyed as no-one was helping him, before he somehow wriggled free.

The man filming asking him: "What happened?" To which the naked man replies: "I am a paranormalist."

A paranormalist is someone who studies the paranormal, from the occult sciences through to all things psychic or paranormal and who will also often carry out experiment to test theories about the 'other world'.

It is not clear on this occasion what the man was looking for while naked, but he was clearly stuck as he can be seen asking the cameraman to open the gate.

The person filming says: "How can I open it? I don’t have a key".

The totally naked man finally manages to shimmy his way out of the fence to freedom.

see more photos @
http://www.clintgist.com/naked-ghost-hunter-gets-stuck-in-gate-in-a-metal-gate-photos-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) by amaniro: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) by vikyno(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Psychic stunt!
Re: Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) by Homeboiy: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
oh someone should give me idea on what to cook this night
Re: Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) by omowolewa: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
oh someone should give me idea on what to cook this night

Cook traditional small white beans (Sokoto wewe) or shelly beans (Otiili); start cooking by 8:30pm. Goodluck
Re: Unclad 'ghost Hunter' Gets Stuck In A Metal Gate (photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
V

(1) (Reply)

BINOMO INVESTMENT SCAM: Chat Transcript / Is This Real Or Fake. AM I BEING SCAMMED? / Issue resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.