Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Issue resolved - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue resolved (1497 Views)

RESOLVED / Jumia issue resolved / Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue resolved by Beetiu: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Issue resolved

Modes please close this thread for me,

thank you.
Re: Issue resolved by icebird25(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Are you mad?

7 Likes

Re: Issue resolved by apasino01: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just bitter and jealous!

3 Likes

Re: Issue resolved by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP is that all or You are still typing

2 Likes

Re: Issue resolved by Kajaard: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lamasta:
OP is that all or You are still typing

I tire for the op O

Beetiu come and finish your story angry
Re: Issue resolved by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
So you want to report your brother to EFCC because he drink and smokes

Those wey you won go report am to no dey drink and smoke
Re: Issue resolved by Oxb90: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na who off the light now? Hello hello hello..................................

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
icebird25:
Are you mad?

Updated
Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Oxb90:
Na who off the light now? Hello hello hello..................................

Updated
Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So you want to report your brother to EFCC because he drink and smokes

Those wey you won go report am to no dey drink and smoke

Updated
Re: Issue resolved by Pauladex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
You are not wise at all. You should have informed your parents about his life style so they can talk to him while you think of how to japa.
Re: Issue resolved by ayoncox: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:
Hello guys, this matter is very sensitive to me, that’s why I created this new account, it’s also going to be a long read, please bear with me.

2019, February precisely, I graduated from school, I sourced funds from every angle and got a second hand used Camry to do Uber, due to the fact that the car was Nigeria used, it kept having issues every now and then.

To crown it all, I left the car at a mechanic workshop close to the road and another car went and hit the car, causing a 200k damage on the car, they later compensated me with 50k to fix the car and I had 150k expenses to myself.

I got fade up and decided to come to Lagos to hustle with the car, I came to Lagos March 2020, first week, the second week, corona struck and Lagos declared sit at home.

I was devastated, had only 10k with me, the person I was living tried and we managed to overcome the period of sit at home.

After the sit at home, the vehicle developed a whole new Faults that the mechanics couldn’t even figure out what the issue was and I had no money to do anything extra, Ac stopped working, battery died etc.

I sold the car for 600k, but at that point, my debt rate was 800k, if I used the 600k to settle debts, I would still be owing 200k and back to square one.

I took a drastic decision and got a higher purchase Camry with 200k upfront payment, used 200k to get an apartment as the place I was staying was not conducive at all, they are church people and they pray all night at home that I feel sleepy driving during the day, one which happened on third mainland bridge.

I graduated at 27, from a family of 4, 2 boys and 2 girls, I’m the first son, our last born, a boy was somewhere in my state capital, refused to go to school from day one.

Some people started calling me to tell me how my brother makes money and spend it all on drinking and smoking, I ignored it all cause he has never listened to anything I told him in the past.

After a while, he called me one day that he wants to come to Lagos now that I have an apartment, I told him the situation of things, how my house is empty cause I haven’t bought anything cause I newly rented the place and the debts I’m serving both from the new higher purchase car and the old one.

He told me not to worry that he can take care of himself, that he just needs a place to lay his head and do Bitcoin trading.

I allowed him to come over, 1 week later he traded btc for one person and made 70k, he said we should go and buy kitchen utensils, we went and bought somethings 2 days later another 100k and we finally bought generator, gas cylinder, plates and everything.

So one day I noticed that whenever he trades btc with Patricia, he usually sends the money to the account linked to the patricia account and that’s a girls account and he will be calling the girl, his girlfriend to send the money to the owners of the Bitcoin and then send his own share.

These trades go in the volume of 3m, 4m and so on, I asked and he said he lost the phone number connected to his bVN and his bVN too, can’t remember his account number that’s why he is using the girls account and he also used the girls I.d to verify the Patricia account.

I took upon my self to verify the Patricia with my own drivers license and gave him one of my bank accounts to be using.

Everything was moving smoothly, I go to do my Uber while he is at home, 3 months later he traveled to the south south that he was going to collect update, tired of trading only Bitcoin for people.

March this year he told me he was coming back to Lagos, I told him the house rent will expire by 2 months time, may, and he said it’s not a problem that he is expecting some money, 3 weeks later he told me the money had arrived, so apparently he had joined scam.

A month to the house rent expiration he called and told me that if I had saved any money for the house rent that I should forget about it , he sent me 200k and asked me to pay it to the landlord.

I paid the money, he called a week later that some money is coming and he wants to buy things in the house, I said okay, he went and bought 55” smart TV, fridge, AC, big generator 2 seaters chair , TV stand, ps4, apple wristwatch, etc.

I was not in Lagos then, everything happened in my absence, but money keeps coming into the account and I see every transaction. 3 weeks later I went back to Lagos.

He told me how he got a btc scam update and asked me to leave Uber that I’m doing and join the work if I want to make money without suffering this much, I told him I don’t know how to do it and I had gone far hustling legally to start illegally now.

This boy changed from what I used to know, disrespects me, shouts at me at any given opportunity, but there is one thing I despised a lot, he smokes and I gave an order, don’t smoke inside the apartment, smoke outside and everywhere else but not inside the apartment.

So one day I asked him to help me with some money so I can travel to Dubai to hustle, he asked me to wait that he was expecting some funds, I obliged and after a while, he asked me to take one million from the 2.7 million that entered his account, that I should use it and sort my travel issue.

Let me give you all a briefing of his lifestyle, this boy is 23 but tall and big, he would pack his bag every weekend that he is going to lekki, he would lodge for 3 days of the weekend and each weekend costs around 300k. This happens at least twice a month aside other money he keeps spending recklessly.

I tried to advice him but he plainly told me that yahoo boys don’t save money.

Last 3 months he told me he was going to Abuja to get an update, he had 700k in his account before leaving, before he returned, not even one naira came back with him, no more clients, no money, very broke.

He now asked me about the money he gave me for travel, I told him I have used it, cause honestly I have used it. Did my school clearance and other papers to travel which I’m very pessimistic before June or end of next year I will travel.

He started behaving very badly, smokes in the house, plays loud music at night, insults me at any given opportunity, that I have money and I don’t want to bring it. That he doesn’t even have money to sub his phone.

I learn software development every night from 10pm to 5 am, whenever I want to start, he will purposely loud the music so I will be distracted.

So yesterday I flared up and asked him to off the music around 10:50pm, he refused and I told him if he plays it again I would smash the JBL music player, he went and carried the laptop I was using and said if I smash it he would smash my laptop.

I dropped the jBL and collected his iPhone 12 and he then left the laptop. Since yesterday day night, all the things he bought in the house, I have thrown everything out side the apartment, parents have been calling from home and relatives.

He said he wants his money back before he will leave the apartment, actually I want him to leave, I can’t begin to mention how much this boy has tortured me emotionally, all he try’s to tell me is that I went to school for nothing, that he thought I was wise and so many hurting words I can’t write here.

I decided to call the police to get him arrested today but my sister and everyone begged me not to, this boy is my only brother, I know if the police come he would have to tell them what he does for a living, he has sworn he is going to frustrate me.

As I write this epistle, he is in front of the apartment smoking weed and playing loud music just to get at me.

Threatening me with brim and iron stone, that he will deal with me.

One mind is telling me to call the police tomorrow, get him arrested, insist they charge both of us to court, even if I get a sentence for probably abetting or sharing crime proceeds, I don’t mind but just to teach him a lesson he won’t forget in a hurry.

Note, this boy is my only brother, my parents are old and in the village, my mum has been crying and refused to eat since yesterday.

This is my story beautiful people, please advice me on this, I don’t have friends I can stay with I would have opted to leave the house for now and I don’t have money to rent an apartment now, I’m legally the owner of this apartment as my name is on the tenancy agreement .

Please advice me accordingly.

Don't call the police on your brother. He may be behaving bad now your prayers for him is most important at the moment.
Chat me up on 08089456258, I will tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by pyro10(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
wtf man
Mad people everywhere
Someone that has been giving you money and things( took really good care of you) now you want to arrest him. imagine if he had used the money he gave you to buy house material on something else what would you have done?
....your story is so pathetic ah swear.

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by BigYash: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Op you're not acting as the first son yet .. You're acting like the last born..
When the going was smooth,you dey enjoy o.. Now e don red,you want to call the police on your blood.. Involving himself in scam was wrong.. You should have told him to stop that shit,right from the beginning.. Most Yahoo boys don't have regards for their elders.. So,this is no news ..
My advise is that you call him.. Sit him down,let him know that this mis understanding won't take you both anywhere.. That he should calm down, and learn a skill.. If na to sell those things he bought,to reg for skill.. Or you leave the hux for him o,before he kills you..
You sef na wah.. All d money you got from him,you no invest, him no invest.. No be juju be that..

Police sef na thief.. Calling thieves on a thief doesn't make sense ...
You don't need police ,all you need is peace between you and your little bro

2 Likes

Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pauladex:
You are not wise at all. You should have informed your parents about his life style so they can talk to him while you think of how to japa.

If you read that piece, his character didn’t start today, everyone in my house knows him, doesn’t listen to any advice, refused to go to school. For over 7 months I have been telling everyone that cares to listen at home and they keep telling me to endure, but things got out of control yesterday.
Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigYash:
Op you're not acting as the first son yet .. You're acting like the last born..
When the going was smooth,you dey enjoy o.. Now e don red,you want to call the police on your blood.. Involving himself in scam was wrong.. You should have told him to stop that shit,right from the beginning..

Enjoying what? Do I follow him to lodge in hotels every weekend? Do I smoke and drink alcohol with him? Do I carry women with him? The things he bought, if I cough he remind me he bought them, what did I enjoy chief?

You said I should have told him, someone that told me it’s only scam he wants to do I his life and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
pyro10:
wtf man
Mad people everywhere
Someone that has been giving you money and things( took really good care of you) now you want to arrest him. imagine if he had used the money he gave you to buy house material on something else what would you have done?
....your story is so pathetic ah swear.

Wow okay, now he wants his money back even when I haven’t travelled.

Took really care of me, really ? Like I was lame and did nothing for my self?
Re: Issue resolved by BigYash: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:

Enjoying what? Do I follow him to lodge in hotels every weekend? Do I smoke and drink alcohol with him? Do I carry women with him? The things he bought, if I cough he remind me he bought them, what did I enjoy chief?

You said I should have told him, someone that told me it’s only scam he wants to do I his life and nothing else.
My point is you should have told him,he can't do scam in your house... Imagine efcc catch una then,them for count you join na.. So my gee, arresting him,won't solve the problem. Seek for peace between u and you kid bro.. Shalom..
Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigYash:
My point is you should have told him,he can't do scam in your house... Imagine efcc catch una then,them for count you join na.. So my gee, arresting him,won't solve the problem. Seek for peace between u and you kid bro.. Shalom..

I don’t even know how it will feel to go begging my younger brother, I can’t.
Re: Issue resolved by BigYash: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:

I don’t even know how it will feel to go begging my younger brother, I can’t.
Bros no be beg... You are not to beg him.. Just let him know that this move,won't take you both anywhere.. If he still insist that you must pay him.. Tell am ,say if money dey you go pay.. If you arrest am,and he gets back.. My guy,your own don finish o.. No under estimate wetin scammers fit do o.. Conscience no dey with them o... Act wisely plz
Re: Issue resolved by rooftops: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your bro is just frustrated, the money is not coming any longer. All this Yahoo boys always spending recklessly thinking every day will be pay day.
You thinking of going to prison is funny, ordinary police cell gan you go regret your actions not to talk of prison where they mix hardened criminal, ritualist with you, better rethink. I feel you both can reach a compromise.
To all those that don't do Yahoo and still enjoy the loot I no understand una. You can't play under the rain and not get wet.

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigYash:
Bros no be beg... You are not to beg him.. Just let him know that this move,won't take you both anywhere.. If he still insist that you must pay him.. Tell am ,say if money dey you go pay.. If you arrest am,and he gets back.. My guy,your own don finish o.. No under estimate wetin scammers fit do o.. Conscience no dey with them o... Act wisely plz

Lol, I don’t entertain threats, reason why we are quarreling in the first place, if I arrest him, he is definitely going to jail, if he gets 5 years, I will be preparing for him to come out of jail and we continue the fight there after, don’t underestimate what a non scammer can do too.

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
rooftops:
Your bro is just frustrated, the money is not coming any longer. All this Yahoo boys always spending recklessly thinking every day will be pay day.
You thinking of going to prison is funny, ordinary police cell gan you go regret your actions not to talk of prison where they mix hardened criminal, ritualist with you, better rethink. I feel you both can reach a compromise.
To all those that don't do Yahoo and still enjoy the loot I no understand una. You can't play under the rain and not get wet.

Chief, you understand the situation perfectly well, he is very frustrated and I’m very angry with him cause I warned him, this boy can spend 100k daily, he doesn’t think, someone that ravished over 7m in 6 months, and someone here is telling me he took care of me, some one I brought to my apartment as my younger blood with love, immediately money entered his hand he started reminding me of how I used to beat him when he was younger.

Whatever that is happening now, I wish it was postponed to may this year when rent will expire and everybody will find his way
Re: Issue resolved by BigYash: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:

Lol, I don’t entertain threats, reason why we are quarreling in the first place, if I arrest him, he is definitely going to jail, if he gets 5 years, I will be preparing for him to come out of jail and we continue the fight there after, don’t underestimate what a non scammer can do too.
Na family issue.. I no go too talk put.. Arrest him,if you think that's d best option.. And pray he turns pastor after the jail term,if not that guy won't forgive you o..
Re: Issue resolved by Kinkybaby: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
You get mind oo. How can such a thing even cross your mind? Don’t involve the police or whatever if not you will live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
You are the senior brother, use maturity, is your brother and you will always be his brother, if you call police for me, then the scar will never be forgotten. Call him inside and have a brotherly talk.The fact that he has no money alone will make him to misbehave and remember when he had it, he gave you, so call him inside and resolve it. His current state of mind is not really OK for now and don't aggravate it
Re: Issue resolved by rooftops: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:

Chief, you understand the situation perfectly well, he is very frustrated and I’m very angry with him cause I warned him, this boy can spend 100k daily, he doesn’t think, someone that ravished over 7m in 6 months, and someone here is telling me he took care of me, some one I brought to my apartment as my younger blood with love, immediately money entered his hand he started reminding me of how I used to beat him when he was younger.

Whatever that is happening now, I wish it was postponed to may this year when rent will expire and everybody will find his way
As he is frustrated he can go any length to hurt you that's why I said you guys should come to a compromise
Re: Issue resolved by ShenTeh(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Long post alert:

This is the reason Africa remains backward: we have a selective justice system. So he should not report a criminal because of who he is and not because of what his crime is. It is also shocking that it is now that the op is not receiving money from him anymore that he is remembering EFCC and the Police. Shame. Oga, you are not better than him. Like our people say, both the palm oil thief and his porter are one.

That said, Op, I know you are very angry and have got to that point of "I don't care" but I can suggest 2 ways to resolve the issue at hand.

1. Drop your ego. Go outside and meet him. BEG him to come inside. Put that on repeat until it is achieved. You can start by bringing his things back inside and ask him to help you with the task. Once indoors. Tell him that you are sorry. that you understand he may be frustrated at this moment and you have thoroughly thought of how you can both work as a team. Thank him for coming through for you when you were bankrupt and how his coming to Lagos was a blessing to you. Tell him you are thoroughly angry with him right now but you remembered the role he has played in your life and besides, you don't want to give mummy any heartache. Let him know even if it is 10k you can raise for him now. Please don't say you can't raise nothing. Even if he is shouting, trust me, you would have softened him from inside. House him. Feed him. Restart your life from this point without him in the picture.

2. Second option: Pack your things this night and move out for him. Tell him you are leaving and assure him that as soon as you can afford all that you owe him you are going to pay back every dime of it. Inform your landlord that you are moving and want a refund for unused rent. You may have to squat with friends, Airbnb, hotel or home in your car for the next couple of days. You are back to square 1, but wiser.

Your brother is who YOU call a brother. You don't know what he calls you.

You too want to eat your cake and have it. You can't absolve yourself of every guilt, because you are as guilty as we all are to blame for the culture of corruption and greed that we have all contributed in sinking our continent with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issue resolved by backnbeta(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
ShenTeh:

1. Drop your ego. Go outside and meet him. BEG him to come inside. Put that on repeat until it is achieved. You can start by bringing his things back inside and ask him to help you with the task. Once indoors. Tell him that you are sorry. that you understand he may be frustrated at this moment and you have thoroughly thought of how you can both work as a team. Thank him for coming through for you when you were bankrupt and how his coming to Lagos was a blessing to you. Tell him you are thoroughly angry with him right now but you remembered the role he has played in your life and besides, you don't want to give mummy any heartache. Let him know even if it is 10k you can raise for him now. Please don't say you can't raise nothing. Even if he is shouting, trust me, you would have softened him from inside. House him. Feed him. Restart your life from this point without him in the picture.

2. Second option: Pack your things this night and move out for him. Tell him you are leaving and assure him that as soon as you can afford all that you owe him you are going to pay back every dime of it. Inform your landlord that you are moving and want a refund for unused rent. You may have to squat with friends, Airbnb, hotel or home in your car for the next couple of days. You are back to square 1, but wiser.
With the exception of the part in bold, I suggest you follow either of the two suggestions listed above. Personally, I'll go for number one first to calm the situation down, then you can subsequently move out. You can inform your landlord that you are moving, but I don't think it's fair for you to ask for a refund because he paid the rent even though it's on your name. It's however safer to leave the house for him, block your account and let him know he can't use it again because there's an issue on it, move out but do so in peace! You may think going to jail to punish your brother is okay, but it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved by StubbornGENIUS: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:
Hello guys, this matter is very sensitive to me, that’s why I created this new account, it’s also going to be a long read, please bear with me.

2019, February precisely, I graduated from school, I sourced funds from every angle and got a second hand used Camry to do Uber, due to the fact that the car was Nigeria used, it kept having issues every now and then.

To crown it all, I left the car at a mechanic workshop close to the road and another car went and hit the car, causing a 200k damage on the car, they later compensated me with 50k to fix the car and I had 150k expenses to myself.

I got fade up and decided to come to Lagos to hustle with the car, I came to Lagos March 2020, first week, the second week, corona struck and Lagos declared sit at home.

I was devastated, had only 10k with me, the person I was living tried and we managed to overcome the period of sit at home.

After the sit at home, the vehicle developed a whole new Faults that the mechanics couldn’t even figure out what the issue was and I had no money to do anything extra, Ac stopped working, battery died etc.

I sold the car for 600k, but at that point, my debt rate was 800k, if I used the 600k to settle debts, I would still be owing 200k and back to square one.

I took a drastic decision and got a higher purchase Camry with 200k upfront payment, used 200k to get an apartment as the place I was staying was not conducive at all, they are church people and they pray all night at home that I feel sleepy driving during the day, one which happened on third mainland bridge.

I graduated at 27, from a family of 4, 2 boys and 2 girls, I’m the first son, our last born, a boy was somewhere in my state capital, refused to go to school from day one.

Some people started calling me to tell me how my brother makes money and spend it all on drinking and smoking, I ignored it all cause he has never listened to anything I told him in the past.

After a while, he called me one day that he wants to come to Lagos now that I have an apartment, I told him the situation of things, how my house is empty cause I haven’t bought anything cause I newly rented the place and the debts I’m serving both from the new higher purchase car and the old one.

He told me not to worry that he can take care of himself, that he just needs a place to lay his head and do Bitcoin trading.

I allowed him to come over, 1 week later he traded btc for one person and made 70k, he said we should go and buy kitchen utensils, we went and bought somethings 2 days later another 100k and we finally bought generator, gas cylinder, plates and everything.

So one day I noticed that whenever he trades btc with Patricia, he usually sends the money to the account linked to the patricia account and that’s a girls account and he will be calling the girl, his girlfriend to send the money to the owners of the Bitcoin and then send his own share.

These trades go in the volume of 3m, 4m and so on, I asked and he said he lost the phone number connected to his bVN and his bVN too, can’t remember his account number that’s why he is using the girls account and he also used the girls I.d to verify the Patricia account.

I took upon my self to verify the Patricia with my own drivers license and gave him one of my bank accounts to be using.

Everything was moving smoothly, I go to do my Uber while he is at home, 3 months later he traveled to the south south that he was going to collect update, tired of trading only Bitcoin for people.

March this year he told me he was coming back to Lagos, I told him the house rent will expire by 2 months time, may, and he said it’s not a problem that he is expecting some money, 3 weeks later he told me the money had arrived, so apparently he had joined scam.

A month to the house rent expiration he called and told me that if I had saved any money for the house rent that I should forget about it , he sent me 200k and asked me to pay it to the landlord.

I paid the money, he called a week later that some money is coming and he wants to buy things in the house, I said okay, he went and bought 55” smart TV, fridge, AC, big generator 2 seaters chair , TV stand, ps4, apple wristwatch, etc.

I was not in Lagos then, everything happened in my absence, but money keeps coming into the account and I see every transaction. 3 weeks later I went back to Lagos.

He told me how he got a btc scam update and asked me to leave Uber that I’m doing and join the work if I want to make money without suffering this much, I told him I don’t know how to do it and I had gone far hustling legally to start illegally now.

This boy changed from what I used to know, disrespects me, shouts at me at any given opportunity, but there is one thing I despised a lot, he smokes and I gave an order, don’t smoke inside the apartment, smoke outside and everywhere else but not inside the apartment.

So one day I asked him to help me with some money so I can travel to Dubai to hustle, he asked me to wait that he was expecting some funds, I obliged and after a while, he asked me to take one million from the 2.7 million that entered his account, that I should use it and sort my travel issue.

Let me give you all a briefing of his lifestyle, this boy is 23 but tall and big, he would pack his bag every weekend that he is going to lekki, he would lodge for 3 days of the weekend and each weekend costs around 300k. This happens at least twice a month aside other money he keeps spending recklessly.

I tried to advice him but he plainly told me that yahoo boys don’t save money.

Last 3 months he told me he was going to Abuja to get an update, he had 700k in his account before leaving, before he returned, not even one naira came back with him, no more clients, no money, very broke.

He now asked me about the money he gave me for travel, I told him I have used it, cause honestly I have used it. Did my school clearance and other papers to travel which I’m very pessimistic before June or end of next year I will travel.

He started behaving very badly, smokes in the house, plays loud music at night, insults me at any given opportunity, that I have money and I don’t want to bring it. That he doesn’t even have money to sub his phone.

I learn software development every night from 10pm to 5 am, whenever I want to start, he will purposely loud the music so I will be distracted.

So yesterday I flared up and asked him to off the music around 10:50pm, he refused and I told him if he plays it again I would smash the JBL music player, he went and carried the laptop I was using and said if I smash it he would smash my laptop.

I dropped the jBL and collected his iPhone 12 and he then left the laptop. Since yesterday day night, all the things he bought in the house, I have thrown everything out side the apartment, parents have been calling from home and relatives.

He said he wants his money back before he will leave the apartment, actually I want him to leave, I can’t begin to mention how much this boy has tortured me emotionally, all he try’s to tell me is that I went to school for nothing, that he thought I was wise and so many hurting words I can’t write here.

I decided to call the police to get him arrested today but my sister and everyone begged me not to, this boy is my only brother, I know if the police come he would have to tell them what he does for a living, he has sworn he is going to frustrate me.

As I write this epistle, he is in front of the apartment smoking weed and playing loud music just to get at me.

Threatening me with brim and iron stone, that he will deal with me.

One mind is telling me to call the police tomorrow, get him arrested, insist they charge both of us to court, even if I get a sentence for probably abetting or sharing crime proceeds, I don’t mind but just to teach him a lesson he won’t forget in a hurry.

Note, this boy is my only brother, my parents are old and in the village, my mum has been crying and refused to eat since yesterday.

This is my story beautiful people, please advice me on this, I don’t have friends I can stay with I would have opted to leave the house for now and I don’t have money to rent an apartment now, I’m legally the owner of this apartment as my name is on the tenancy agreement .

Please advice me accordingly.

Hmmmmm
It's very unfortunate.
Re: Issue resolved by Beetiu: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
@ ShenTeh

Thank you for the kind words, honesty, my intention to report him to police or efcc is not because he is into scam, I’m not a whistle blower and don’t want to start now, the reason is cause he is threatening I return money he gave me for travel, it wasn’t borrow, we didn’t sign any agreement on that, so I thought police would resolve the issue but it’s obvious they will ask for his sources of income which he won’t be able to defend and the matter will escalate.

Once again, thanks for your kind words, I have taken the things inside and I can’t leave the house for him cause I got a lot of things mapped out for next year and this area is my best bet for now, let’s see how it goes, thank you.
Re: Issue resolved by DontBullshitMe: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
See this crime accomplice trying to act sanctimonious. Fuçk.

You are a CRIMINAL. Young man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skull Mining. Residents Cry Out As Skull Miners Invade Cemetery In Lagos. / How To Do OKEITE Money Ritual And D@ngerous Seçrets You Need To No About OKEITE / Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.