Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) (37620 Views)

Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Nigerians Seen Pushing Their Bus In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by lailo: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Puth22:
FCT since my 6 years in nairaland
fct ko Abuja ni........
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Amalekki: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
moscobabs:

I board a bus from Oshodi and I'm going to sango on ogun state, I'm hungry and I have to take something for refreshing because the journey will take me minimum of 4hrs. The number of those seated is 44 while the standing are 50. Then u expect me to keep an empty plastic of lacasera, gala nylons ,groudnut waste in my body for 4hrs when I'm not mad.
Imagine u see a bus with almost 100 passenger carry plastic and nylon for hand.. Won't u think the bus belong to psyco hospital?
I guess it's a matter of environment and upbringing. I will know it's definitely a psycho hospital if you liter the floor with your empty plastic of lacasera, gala nylons and groundnut waste.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by King44(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Then whose responsibility? the government? I just finished watching a foreign movie that has to do with transport and what I observe so far is that each time the passengers get off the train, before the train could take in new passengers the person in charge of tickets picks up the dirt n keep the each cabin clean as it offloads. Probably, the staffs were not told its their duty, I think those handling brt should take their service seriously at least by doing that it would save them some cost of maintenance while the passengers patronize and with less complain. I think that is how its done except if the have enough funds to pay onboard cleaner personnel

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Yankee101: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
How dem go progress?
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by pek(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBigiman:

Work done is equals to zero.
Equal to not equals to.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by MrBigiman: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
pek:
Equal to not equals to.

Thanks. Very happy to learn this one from u. Even though I may be very well be right.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
/
Urinating in public... defecating in the bush.

Dropping trash like it is no man's business.

Yet when one says that Nigerians are just a little above wild animal level, racial chauvinists will aim for the jugular.

/
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by TrillionBrains(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
[url=sumo.ly/WNqU] No, it is my Responsibility� Idiot! [/url]

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by GoldHorse(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
True!

Driver is a deriber. Ticketer is a ticketer. Conductor is a "condustor". Where is the cleaner?

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Bluffly: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
teekrackz:
This is why must sectors fail in Nigeria.........it's not my duty syndrome
Actually that is not the problem, but most people being lazy and given excuses over their duty. Go to UK for example, people face their duties and only take up others if they are asked to.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by tete7000(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kizyte:
But why should passengers eat and dump in a bus? This shows how dirty they live at their various homes. And now they are complaining that the driver didn't clean the bus. Nigerians should learn to act like civilized people.

You can't act what you are not.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by nextstep(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yinxies:
Is it hard to sweep a bus?

Is it hard to keep ones trash until one leaves the bus?

If passengers want clean buses, passengers should not litter. How about that?

The same people complaining will be the first to rip recharge card or drop gala nylon in the bus.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by freedomchild: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
naija ehn

disregard for public utilities is as a result of lack of patriotism

and lack of patriotism is as a result of lack of belief in this country and its affairs
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by pek(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBigiman:

Thanks. Very happy to learn this one from u. Even though I may be very well be right.
Your first sentence was apt, second not true. Equal to or you say equals. Wrong to say equals to.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by MrBigiman: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
pek:
Your first sentence was apt, second not true. Equal to or you say equals. Wrong to say equals to.

Thanks again. Made the correction in my index statement.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Gmajor(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kizyte:
But why should passengers eat and dump in a bus? This shows how dirty they live at their various homes. And now they are complaining that the driver didn't clean the bus. Nigerians should learn to act like civilized people.
Those buses are not equipped with waste paper basket and as such, the right thing is to dump trash on the floor of the brt. Throwing trash out of the window is a big no no.
Moreover if someone should make your office dirty would you just leave it like that because it is not your fault?
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Gerrard59(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
I've to agree with the driver and ticketters. As odd as it sounds, it's not their responsibility. The best thing will be to ban eating or drinking in the bus. Same is done in Singapore and Japan.

Anyone caught eating or drinking should be fined 10K!
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Sagay212: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
The entire management of this BRT are retarded. I never seen people who are aa useless as these folks. With all the money they make, you will think they'll use their brain. I really don't blame them. This is what you get when they employ their lazy, cursed and useless family members to run their fraudulent business. Useless people that cannot provide trash bins in their buses. They know their scammer governor has intentionally killed competition and know people don't have choices to choose from other than danfo. Why won't they claim they are not responsible for cleaning their buses. They know people must enter as option nor dey.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
My ppl fall Ill for lack of cleanliness!!!
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
zoho23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iN73TyRrAT8/W1IMF9u8HfI/AAAAAAAAAVU/fSY3LczDAIsMPZT6Q7v_LY53CfAsSoj3gCLcBGAs/s640/ffffff.png[/img]

The driver and ticketer of a Primero BRT bus have told their passengers that it’s not their responsibility to clean the bus.

Their stance was in response to the agitation of some passengers, yesterday, in Lagos. According to one of the passengers: “A Lagos State Primero BRT bus was found very dirty early this morning.

When commuters complained to the driver and the ticketers, they also complained that its not their responsibilities. This caused a lot of argument and altercations in the bus.
See pictures of how bad the bus looked. Even Danfo drivers can sweep their buses. How much more our corporate buses called BRT?”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iN73TyRrAT8/W1IMF9u8HfI/AAAAAAAAAVU/fSY3LczDAIsMPZT6Q7v_LY53CfAsSoj3gCLcBGAs/s640/ffffff.png[/img]

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/its-not-our-responsibility-brt-staff.html

See Gala Packet there, It must be Nigeria n it has to be Lagos.....dirtiest city in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by seguno2: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Gerrard59:
I've to agree with the driver and ticketters. As odd as it sounds, it's not their responsibility. The best thing will be to ban eating or drinking in the bus. Same is done in Singapore and Japan.

Anyone caught eating or drinking should be fined 10K!

While I don’t agree that it is not their responsibility, I agree with the ban on eating in public buses and the fine.
Thanks
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:45am On Jul 21, 2018
ambode no get any idea on other sectors aside transport, finance and culture management, every other is failure back2back, environmental management in particular.
Make those people to clean am jare since na wetin dey give them food, although it's not their duty, someone was employed to do that.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by MarieSucre(f): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2018
First of all Nigerians need to learn to dispose of their dirt properly. What kind of dirty nature is this that you just throw your litter all over the floor and expect it to disappear automatically. You can't be caught throwing litter on London's metro.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by banio: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Even if U are not the primary people responsible to clean it, You are expected to call them to do it b4 driving out. Otherwise don't drive out.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2018
What if they are right?

What if some people are been paid to clean it daily and have refused to do their job?
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Yinxies(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2018
nextstep:

Is it hard to keep ones trash until one leaves the bus?

If passengers want clean buses, passengers should not litter. How about that?

The same people complaining will be the first to rip recharge card or drop gala nylon in the bus.

Whatever happened to the "keep Lagos clean" baskets we had in bushes
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Kizyte(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gmajor:

Those buses are not equipped with waste paper basket and as such, the right thing is to dump trash on the floor of the brt. Throwing trash out of the window is a big no no.
Moreover if someone should make your office dirty would you just leave it like that because it is not your fault?
My brother, it still very wrong to litter a public bus in that manner. The absence of a litter bag does not justify dumping trash in a public vehicle. I don't even throw away a 'pure water' satchet on the street, talk more of littering a bus.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Kizyte(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
tete7000:

You can't act what you are not.
Bro, we are all civilized people but the only problem we have is our poor mentality. I was born and brought up in Nigeria but chose not to nurture such mentality.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Kizyte(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
moscobabs:

And where do u expect passengers to dump their trash on the road or in their pockets ? Are they not suppose to have dustbins in their buses?
I normally tie in a small plastic bag until I find a waste bin by the road side.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Kizyte(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Xmen149:

the question should be,do they have a trash basket/can ,if you have that and people drop trsh on floor even off the window the such person should be penalized.

its their responsibility ,even less congested cities in Nigeria have trash can in their buses
Nothing justifies such action bro.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Kizyte(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Captaincool1:
why won't passengers eat in d bus when you spend almost 2hrs queening up before you enter d bus .
Want to relax yourself by taking a cold drink with a flour baked stuff.
Eat and keep the trash until you find a trash can outside if it's not provided by bus the authority.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Kizyte(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
MsGood:

I'd feel so uncomfortable dropping even a small nylon on the floor let alone in a bus. I personally keep things like that in my bag till I see a waste bin or get home.
Exactly the same way I do. This is what we call being civilized! Keep it up dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.