Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) (37630 Views)

Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Nigerians Seen Pushing Their Bus In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's Vladimir Putin's fault undecided
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Puth22:
FCT since my 6 years in nairaland

U not in FTC yet bros. Check ur environment again bro. U in FCT = Federal Capital Territory. Probably drinking kunu with the Herdsmen.

Sorry, try again in another 6 years.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Puth22:
only if you know the real meaning of FTC
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Emytea(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
please i will like to let everyone no that am a staff of d so call blue BRT and i can vividly tell u dat d reason why u are seeing the dirtiness inside d BRT is because of salary issue. i mean the boy who normally wash the BUS are being own salary for up to two month ad imagine this boy normally wash the SO CALL BRT from 11pm at NIGHT TILL 3 or 4 am at time, just imagine the hard challenges this boys are facing and u refuse to pay them how do u expect them to wash d BUS even i that am writing THE SO CALL MANAGEMENT ARE OWING ME GOING TO 4 MONTH NOW and they have never for once tell me and my colleague when they will pay us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by four4: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Puth22:
check again
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Snowangel007: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Puth22:

Please try again later.....

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmmm someone just told me yoruba people are dirty are like 5&6. Somebody should help me add that Jacob Zuma meme.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by blackpanda: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
oyetunder:
whose fault? You see... It was not Shagari's fault...not IBB fault...not Abacha fault....not OBJ fault...not GEJ fault...not Buhari's fault.... Yet Nigeria is economically dirty.

Lmao...which one be "economically dirty" again grin
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by MsGood(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kizyte:
But why should passengers eat and dump in a bus? This shows how dirty they live at their various homes. And now they are complaining that the driver didn't clean the bus. Nigerians should learn to act like civilized people.
I'd feel so uncomfortable dropping even a small nylon on the floor let alone in a bus. I personally keep things like that in my bag till I see a waste bin or get home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by mokt(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yea, they should employ cleaners. Pay them decently. more jobs
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by sexdoll: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
change: it begins with me!
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by israelmao(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Foolish pride flooding everywhere, there is gross breakdown of work ethics,if it is not their responsibility whose responsibility?Let's say they own such a bus would they have employed cleaners to tidy it up?Even if they do, wouldn't they have given instruction to cleaners to ensure its cleanliness or alternatively kept wastebin there with proper instruction for passengers to ensure its use?There is serious need to change our perceptions towards the use of public utilities or facilities.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Captaincool1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kizyte:
But why should passengers eat and dump in a bus? This shows how dirty they live at their various homes. And now they are complaining that the driver didn't clean the bus. Nigerians should learn to act like civilized people.
why won't passengers eat in d bus when you spend almost 2hrs queening up before you enter d bus .
Want to relax yourself by taking a cold drink with a flour baked stuff.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by phase1: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Corporate molue.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Xmen149(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kizyte:

the question should be,do they have a trash basket/can ,if you have that and people drop trsh on floor even off the window the such person should be penalized.

its their responsibility ,even less congested cities in Nigeria have trash can in their buses

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Arysexy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Them don carry their afonja dirty lifestyle enter BRT bus too?

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
If the bus does not have a waste bin then it's better to leave the waste on the bus floor than on the road and streets..
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
zoho23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iN73TyRrAT8/W1IMF9u8HfI/AAAAAAAAAVU/fSY3LczDAIsMPZT6Q7v_LY53CfAsSoj3gCLcBGAs/s640/ffffff.png[/img]

The driver and ticketer of a Primero BRT bus have told their passengers that it’s not their responsibility to clean the bus.

Their stance was in response to the agitation of some passengers, yesterday, in Lagos. According to one of the passengers: “A Lagos State Primero BRT bus was found very dirty early this morning.

When commuters complained to the driver and the ticketers, they also complained that its not their responsibilities. This caused a lot of argument and altercations in the bus.
See pictures of how bad the bus looked. Even Danfo drivers can sweep their buses. How much more our corporate buses called BRT?”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iN73TyRrAT8/W1IMF9u8HfI/AAAAAAAAAVU/fSY3LczDAIsMPZT6Q7v_LY53CfAsSoj3gCLcBGAs/s640/ffffff.png[/img]

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/its-not-our-responsibility-brt-staff.html

Why are some Nigerias generally dirty? They litter their surroundings and everywhere they àre,even inside their homes. Must the govt do everything. Go around Lagos streets and environs,look into the open gutters and see then littered with all kinds of dirt. Change starts with us,and charity begins at home.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by moscobabs(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kizyte:
And where do u expect passengers to dump their trash on the road or in their pockets ? Are they not suppose to have dustbins in their buses?

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
I've always wondered why people board a public bus and litter it with dirt expecting other people to clean it. that's the same way people will defecate in public toilets and wont even bother to use it well. our lack of courtesy and our "I don't care since its not mine" attitude is why we are taking one step forward as a nation and two steps backwards. God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by donhils: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

This usually happens when you are using 2G, while others are on 3G/4G/5G
Lol by the he finish posting, 6 ppl on 3G/4G would've appeared first
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Amalekki: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
moscobabs:

And where do u expect passengers to dump their trash on the road or in their pockets ? Are they not suppose to have dustbins in their buses?
That is no excuse. They should keep the trash with them and dump it at the bus station. We act with impunity at home but suddenly become very obedient abroad or even at Embassies when looking for visa.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by djgreenland(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
It can't be theirs....
This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
iyatrustee:
Our orientation as a people needs to be changed! How would someone liter the bus like that? Except if there are no waste bins in the bus
Even if there're no waste bins in the bus,can't people just be disciplined;after eating your junk,fold it proprrly with the wrapper or nylon it came with,throw it into your bag,when you get to your destination,you dispose of it properly,yes in the waste bin,haba!

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by micflo28(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Japanese supporters club of Russia 2018 comes to mind.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Puth22:
6 yrs and you never get sense...FCT ko HTC ni
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
donhils:

Lol by the he finish posting, 6 ppl on 3G/4G would've appeared first

By the time he eventually posted, he had been beaten to the post, quiet literally.......
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by janefrancisca(f): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
iyatrustee:
Our orientation as a people needs to be changed! How would someone liter the bus like that? Except if there are no waste bins in the bus
No waste bin in the bus should not even be an excuse. Tie the waste in a black nylon and dispose in any nearest waste bin around you wen you come down from the bus. Sometimes, I dispose mine in my house. The annoying part is wen I see a young and educated man or woman littering d bus with gala nylon or pet bottles or even throwing it on the road...e dey be me to slap dem.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by Writs: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
World cup 2018.
The Japs lost, yet stayed to clean up their mess in the stadium prior to leaving.

Nigerians are really seriously DIRTY people.

They eat comfortably sitting on stinky gutters with no frills.

Lagos glaring waste disposal eye-sore menace is nauseating.

Etc, etc...

My gosh, Nigerians are uncivilized very dirty people.

SHAME!
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by moscobabs(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amalekki:

That is no excuse. They should keep the trash with them and dump it at the bus station. We act with impunity at home but suddenly become very obedient abroad or even at Embassies when looking for visa.
I board a bus from Oshodi and I'm going to sango on ogun state, I'm hungry and I have to take something for refreshing because the journey will take me minimum of 4hrs. The number of those seated is 44 while the standing are 50. Then u expect me to keep an empty plastic of lacasera, gala nylons ,groudnut waste in my body for 4hrs when I'm not mad.
Imagine u see a bus with almost 100 passenger carry plastic and nylon for hand.. Won't u think the bus belong to psyco hospital?
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by badman007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Drivers should focus on safety.

We need to create More jobs.

Jobs everywhere.
Re: It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
iyatrustee:
there should be provision for waste bin in the bus and commuters should be civilized to throw dirt inside the waste bin, it is also expected of the driver and the conductor to sweep the bus before starting their day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.