Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (32510 Views)

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Dr Alex Otti Declares His Plans For Abia State (APGA / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by movetoca: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words.
What is wrong with you people. This is why no serious Igboman will support Biafra because of mentality like yours. We are talking about development of Abia state and you are talking about 'Ngwa man' nonsense. Ikpeazu is a disgrace and I'm really surprised any human being is still supporting that Ape. Please if you really love Abia state, then stop promoting evil and backwardness. Enough of this local man mentality abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Wasky101: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Am I missing something here, I thought the people from the south east are unapologetic pdp members. I see a lot of support here for apga and otti but then trust nairaland politicians at your own risk. If you doubt me ask Fayose. He is still in pains
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
OKORONKWO Fortunes for Governor..

The light must shine in Abia State come 2019.
Abians have suffered enough. Teamfortunes
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Duchuka: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alex Oti's declaration is a game changer in the polity of Abians . I learnt Gov Ikpeazu is set to declare Public holidays for TVC/PVC collection in Abia next week. PDP seeing the mammoth crowd at Alex declaration under APGA will have a rethink. Gov Ikpeazu is to up his game.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by konfused: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi is still looking for you to refund his social media campaign fund he wasted on you. Mention one project started and completed by Ikpeazu to deserve a second term besides Ikpeazu is governing on a “stolen mandate.” You fought against the reelection of obiano who performed more that all Abia governors joined together in the history of the state but campaigning for Ikpeazu? You are nothing but a hungry hack tongue

Dude, I can mention five projects OVI started and completed. I don't support any political party, neither do I have anything to gain from OVI. Truth be told, all politicians are the same, so I wonder what OTI is going to do differently
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ozila(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi is still looking for you to refund his social media campaign fund he wasted on you. Mention one project started and completed by Ikpeazu to deserve a second term besides Ikpeazu is governing on a “stolen mandate.” You fought against the reelection of obiano who performed more that all Abia governors joined together in the history of the state but campaigning for Ikpeazu? You are nothing but a hungry hack tongue

are you in Abia state? Ikpeazu is doing very well with what I have seen so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ozila(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
bestview:
From 1999 till now Abia is yet to have a governor. The truth is that the people want to elect their true leaders but on each occasion the people were robbed. It happened in 1999, it repeated in 2003. In 2015, Abia people swore to vote out the dynasty of Orjis but yet again failed under sophisticated rigging of Orji dynasty and Ikpeazu came on board and continued the under development. Abia state has suffered enough, it is time to liberate the state.

Mr man Ikpeazu is working

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

You are mad and your stupid ngwa people are hopeless

You bastards have sold all your lands and you are here talking nonsense ..tell hard working men that developed your state that they should leave

You see how stupid you are fool?

Your stupid OVI sleeps with girls that are old enough to be his daughter

I hope you know he drinks and vomit on himself

Abia state is the home of mad people hope you know cause I see mad people every where

Abia state is the dirtiest State in Nigeria hope you know

Which project has your stupid OVI completed?

exactly the kind of talk that made you guys lose in 2015 continue.........Ngwa people have the population.....so they determine who wins.......
9 LGAs out of 17 is not beans....keep making noise

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
chosenchild:
Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Chosenmopol... Nairaland will corrupt you o... Devils are much here o.... grin
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by dancocity(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I LIVE IN UMUAHIA...IKPEAZU CAN'T WIN ABIA SOUTH(ngwa) AGAIN
That's a fat lie my brother
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by dancocity(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

You bastards have sold all your lands and you are here talking nonsense ..tell hard working men that developed your state that they should leave

Abia state is the home of mad people hope you know cause I see mad people every where

I believe you are one of the mad people u n Abia
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by dancocity(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
You dont have PVC but you make noise on social media , aren't ashame of urself? Relax and do the talking with you PVC on election day
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by henrolevra: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
I am not from Abia but I want pdp to continue ruling Abians. I dnt want Abia / Imo politicians to spoil Apga for us. Let Apga continue ruling only Anambra for us. I am ok with just Apga in my state. Prompt payment of salaries, pensions issa goal.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by centoke30(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I LIVE IN UMUAHIA...IKPEAZU CAN'T WIN ABIA SOUTH(ngwa) AGAIN
shut up my friend, I'm a typical ngwa man from Aba precisely and I'm voting for OVI
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by centoke30(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

you re really a shameless lunatic. first and foremost you are a wasted sperm otherwise you would have made some research about Abia State because your definitely not from my State better face your zombie state and leave Abia State alone.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by bikefab(m): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Okezuola Abia till 2023...
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Konze70: 2:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Imagine this helpless orphan and destitute showing
His frustration here, maybe your late parents didn't tell you where you came from before they died. You can leave the state and go to any other state of your choice . I think the sitting governor is doing a great job
JAMESOJAY:

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Konze70: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2018
I don't see this Alex becoming a governor in Abia state anytime soon. His supporters have started the noise again . You don't win elections on social media . Get your PVV and challenge him in the polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Iceathome(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2018
In 2015, Ikpeazu didn't win a single, I repeat a single local govt. he just sitting on supreme court judgment.

quote author=Konze70 post=69567431]I don't see this Alex becoming a governor of Abia state anytime soon. His supporters have started the noise again . You don't win elections on social media . Get your PVV and challenge him in the polls.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by shitholenation: 4:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Ikpeazu is a dullard that is controlled by his masters (T A ORJI and his son CHINEDU)I pity Ngwa people because of the way they are brainwashed by T A Orji.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by derbykol(f): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2018
This man really tormented Ikpeazu and the rest of PDP members.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Fmanny(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Africonji post=69558748]

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words. Be like say u be Ngwa man?
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Governor ikepazu,it is no longer news that FG have shared allocation to the 3tiers of government...so please,i beg you in the name of anything you hold supreme,to suspend roads,and Use that money to pay workers and pensioners,they are suffering....the are not begging you for money,it is their right,pay them,and suspend your china road construction for Now!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by bestview: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2018
B2mario you are always running away from Abia related threads. Come here and talk about your state for once.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by divinelove(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Africonji:
Dead on arrival. Alex Otti is a big joker. No vacancy in Abia till 2023. OVI is doing well so no need for fake change like Bukohari. OVI till 2023. cool

He won before and will win again

PDP rigged election in 2015 using federal might but that won't happen again

Okezie is fraud, he doesn't pay salaries

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by emexi: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2018
I like all the critics slamming each other...can any of you hammering for one politician or the other inform your masters that since 50 years or more Asa ukwa west has never seen any good road.I was terribly disappointed when i visited Abia yesterday from lagos just to discover that there was no more link from Ari-aria junction to obokwe and umuiku-uko.I was directed to drive to rivers state inorder to get to my village. for your information ukwa west is the chicken that lays the golden egg for Abia.Without the oil in ukwa west Abia is finished.so all those saying its Ngwa Man turn and using ukwa Ngwa to deceive themselves should rethink.Ikpeazu has not been fair to ukwa west.its not about appointing rogues who think about their pocket only let him construct roads from ariaria to the remote villages.this time around we will only vote for one who will work . ARIARAI IS SO DIRTY AND OVERWHELMED BY WATER .WHERE IS THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES SHOWN ON NEWSPAPERS THAT IKPEAZU HAS BUILT.ALL LIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by bestview: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2018
emexi:
I like all the critics slamming each other...can any of you hammering for one politician or the other inform your masters that since 50 years or more Asa ukwa west has never seen any good road.I was terribly disappointed when i visited Abia yesterday from lagos just to discover that there was no more link from Ari-aria junction to obokwe and umuiku-uko.Ii was directed to drive to rivers state inorder to get to my village. for your information ukwa west is the chicken that lays the golden egg for Abia.Without the oil in ukwa west Abia is finished.so all those saying its Ngwa Man turn and using ukwa Ngwa to deceive themselves should rethink.Ikpeazu has not been fair to ukwa west.its not about appointing rogues who think about their pocket only let him construct roads from ariaria to the remote villages.this time around we will only vote for one who will work

B2mario your response is needed here too.lol
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Gramondhigh(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Africonji:

Get away there. OVI is doing well so why the fake change campaign? You think Abia is like Anambra where Obiano spent billions to bribe and buy his reelection? You will be shocked. No room for opposition in Abia. Ngwaman must complete his 8-years like the rest before him. After that Otti and APGA can try their luck. Nonsense.
just imagine this IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ernecy(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2018
hisgrace090:
The eagle has landed.

Ikpeazu na extention of punishment to abia state.

Alex OttI we love you!!!
that's your own opinion, u are entitled to it. I am a big fan of Otti, but since OVI is doing a great job in Abia State, why vote him out?. Since he could not win in 2015, why does he feel he can will in 2019?
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by divinelove(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Chuksmonika:
Governor ikepazu,it is no longer news that FG have shared allocation to the 3tiers of government...so please,i beg you in the name of anything you hold supreme,to suspend roads,and Use that money to pay workers and pensioners,they are suffering....the are not begging you for money,it is their right,pay them,and suspend your china road construction for Now!

Okezie is really a wicked man, I mean how does he sleep knowing he is owing workers n pensioners several months salaries. T A orji is a bad influence to him bc he does the same. Civil servants can decide this election if it is not rigged

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Bonchila(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2018
ozila:

Mr man Ikpeazu is working

plz say what u know in aba alone doing drainage just from brass to ngwa high school for 3years and abi. that one na work shey. He dabbled to doing flyover at osisioma. what ever road ikpeazu is doing is it not what he supposed to do. look at those living at pH road. they play politics with the infrastructure. go to teaching hospital it's s ghost town no road to the hospital from Ahia now. who is fooling who plz. it's not a must to be there 8yrs. he stolen enough. a government in power that can't pay workers n pensioners. See it's still T. A orji still ruling abia. why bribe labour union instead of paying workers. a governor with addiction to anything in skirt. a governor who build his personal House after being a governor. He is not worthy. go to ngwa road were the new market is located, it's an eyesore. well he really will feel it this time around. He thought it's last time olisa Metuh and T.A orji intimidated the inec officer at gun point who stole Alex otti God's given memandate. it's show time. yes I never knew the crowd who were not paid could assemble for the man who I thought will quit politics after the way he was treated after his mandate was stolen. and to make things worse for Ikpeazu his cabinet are leaving him defecting to Apga funny indeed. the Etim Ekpo great grand son ikpeazu will know that we like Alex whether he is Ngwa man or from Arochukwu. after all both are in abia. better than him who is mmong man. rubbish. mtcheew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun / Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai / Ambode sacks 57 LG Executive Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.