Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (32514 Views)

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Dr Alex Otti Declares His Plans For Abia State (APGA / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Mikeross62: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
ok,good for our democracy

it's MikeRoss yuan/rmb exchange services
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by lastempero: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:
Since 1999, Abia State has not gotten a Governor.

Personally, I prefer Ogar to Otti. I have been to Uturu (Ogar's hometown) and I have seen and heard about his philanthropic gestures in his hometown. Otti, I haven't known other than being a former Zenith Bank Boss.

If u are not from arochukwu, his ur face and moreover he wasn't a zenith bank boss rather diamond.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Drnice: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rented crowd as usual. I called a friend who lives there, & he told me that Otti was sharing 4000 naira to anyone who attends the campaign.
Just watch how they will be bankrupted.
In the end, Biafra Shall Truimph!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by CSTR1005: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
it is time for apga to take over the east, starting with abia.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by CSTR1005: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:

Personally, I prefer Ogar to Otti. I have been to Uturu (Ogar's hometown) and I have seen and heard about his philanthropic gestures in his hometown. Otti, I haven't known other than being a former Zenith Bank Boss.
Philanthropy is not a metric of governance.

look at okorocha as a warning.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Cjayboy: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mr Alex Chioma Otti, should bring out our diamond common wealth, let's share it,because this the ripe time for Mugu's like you to fall flat.. No need disturbing or rejoicing that you have a crowd.. Lies up-and-down, because half of your today's crowd already belonged to PDP,but visited you today, just to get their little token..
Abia State is PDP..Can someone tell Alex Otti,that if Mugu falls..Guy men will chop them full time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:
Dead on arrival. Alex Otti is a big joker. No vacancy in Abia till 2023. OVI is doing well so no need for fake change like Bukohari. OVI till 2023. cool
may ur live and dat of ur family be treated as okezie is treating civil servants and pensioners in abia state.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by gabng(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ex Diamond Bank MD/CEO

Senselin:

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by eagleeye2: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:
Dead on arrival. Alex Otti is a big joker. No vacancy in Abia till 2023. OVI is doing well so no need for fake change like Bukohari. OVI till 2023. cool
Road construction.......Fair enough
Salaries and Wages......poor
Agbero and multiple taxes.....Fail
Otimkpu and Nepotism, is at all time high.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by eagleeye2: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sylver247:

To hell with you and ur OVI. Who una epp?
them epp Obingwa people

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:

wch zenith bank?seems u indulge in beer parlour gossip?zenith bnk ko,intercontinental bank ni
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abia state have suffered the most in bad governance in the southeast

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words.

OVI till 2023 then Ogah takes over. Nothing for Otti that wanted to scam Ngwas with fake citizenship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

LOL,
YOU DON"T WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,
THE TRUTH IS ALEX WILL LOSE BUT OVI DOING A NICE JOB IN ABIA,
NWANNE NA LIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Banmeallday: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
it is time for apga to take over the east, starting with abia.

You guys are not just confused as Yoruba and Fulani have been saying, but actually not serious. You guys are there fighting and planning for crumbs when you can go for the cake of your dreams....

No to stupid election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMBmzUgVdsg&t=2s

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by hisgrace090: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:

Let unseat ikpeazu first.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words.

Are you from Ngwa?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by phase1: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Where is ponponkon the OVI arseliker? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Abia state and old ugly governors are like bread and butter.

check my SIGNATURE

Will you keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute here other than disparaging trash.

Who amongst the governors in Abia, past and present fits your illusion of grandeur, shut up again. Nwa Nkapi.

Abia is for Abians, vote wisely let's make the God's own state the best.

God bless Abians.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

You are talking about Ngwa rather than tell us what OVI have achieved to deserve a second term.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Impressive turn out,Otti shouldn't allow TA Orji to rig him out this time.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by asha80(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:

never choose a leader based on 'philanthropy'.. rochas is an example

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by cabilla(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:
thunder fire u dia

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by ItzEminence(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
we Abians know the bitter truth, that Ikpeazu is not trying at all.. my Father is being owned for 10months now, just Imagine that. it's time we start voting for person and not political party

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
ositaizu:
Alex Otti, today declared to contest for the position of the Governor Of Abia State.

Abians in their numbers gathered today, Friday, 20th of July trooped to Ngwa High School, Aba in Abia State for the Official declaration of Dr. Alex Otti to contest for the Office of the Governor of Abia State, under the Political Platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)

Read more: http://enigeria.com.ng/dr-alex-otti-declares-to-contest-the-abia-state-governorship-race

L
i want alex otti to win next year,ikepeazu is punishing workers and pensioners in abia state due to his non-payment of salaries and pension,instead he is building roads,cos he will get percentage from the contract

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
This man probably has more money than he needs.

Isn't he tired of gunning for that seat, his ego is driving him
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
APGA all the way. Okezie where is your Python dancers? Time to deal with you cowards is now.

I advise every ipob member to go get PVC and vote out Okezie ikpeazu.

APGA ..... Nkea by nkeayi.

Imo and Abia loading....for APGA good govt. Come to Anambra and witness APGA wonders

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Will you keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute here other than disparaging trash.

Who amongst the governors in Abia, past and present fits your illusion of grandeur, shut up again. Nwa Nkapi.

Abia is for Abians, vote wisely let's make the God's own state the best.

God bless Abians.
And by illusion grandeur you mean.....?
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by LordNapoleon: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:
There is no difference between Ikpeazu and Buhari. Both of them are failure.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Iceathome(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Op, thanks for bringing the epic declaration up here. As one of the Abia first campaign member, am here to read the Ikpeazu achievement from his Ngwa 8yrs agenda. Today, we went on sight to all his Aba road project as acclaimed by his deceived media propanda and found zero project with all the bailout, paris fund, IGR and allocation Abia got monthly. It was a very big insult to us to allow Ikpeazu to win again, which we knew he is just there as Executive personal Assitant to TA Orji family. Otti came out again to tell Abians that MMADU AKOGI NA ABIA STATE that a family will be controlling the destine of all.

We are to fight and finish come 2019.

Africonji:

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africonji:

Get away there. OVI is doing well so why the fake change campaign? You think Abia is like Anambra where Obiano spent billions to bribe and buy his reelection? You will be shocked. No room for opposition in Abia. Ngwaman must complete his 8-years like the rest before him. After that Otti and APGA can try their luck. Nonsense.
your last two statements are a complete reflection of you are..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.