Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

She Lied To My Uncle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Lied To My Uncle (2180 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied To My Uncle by Madukaele(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
my uncle married a childhood friend , after 5 yrs of going for her hand in marriage she later agreed but the problem now is she cant bear a child, my uncle said he was a virgin when he got married but the wife wasnt, not like it was a big deal for him but the problem now is that she cant bear a child , she refuses to go to hospital saying native drug can do better, all attempts to make her go for check ups and stuff isnt working, is now up to 5 yrs and frustration is setting in my uncles side.
I have a strong feeling she no get womb,

But my question is dis if u are in my uncles shoes what will u do?

a)kick her out of the house
b)start going to prayer meetings and fast for sins u didnt commit and also spend moni for native drugs dat havent given solution since d past 5 yrs.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Travelista(f): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2010
If I were in your uncle's shoes, I'd slap you in the mouth for worrying about my wife's reproductive health. Really, why are you so involved in your AUNT'S business?

*eyeroll*

I can't believe you came here and said you think your AUNT lacks a womb and that she wasn't a virgin before marriage. . . your whole post rubs me the wrong way. Why do you know so much? I feel for your Aunt marrying into your family because you guys seem like a bunch of no-life meddlers. Ugh.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Africanqueen2(f): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2010
Its none of your biz and your uncle isn't complaining. Besides how did u know she was not a virgin? Were u there when they were having sex? U re just a hater. . . Don't drink panadol in another's man headache o. . .
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
If a girl me she is a virgin while she is not, my God help her boos she will not believe what I will do to her
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by 190: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2010
Madukaele abeg come here ooh
this travelista babe don finish u ooh

travelista,
i can see you havent changed!!
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by tpiah: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2010
strong feeling is now fact i guess.

never mind the pokenosing factor.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by cold(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2010
Stickin ur nose in their bizness is not the issue.The issue is why wld ur uncle's wife vehemently refuse to go for a chk up for all of 5 yrs,hmmm,yeye dey smell.

If i wer ur uncle i'd meet up with her family & issue an ultimatum,if she still refuses to go then i'll be left with no choice than to taq very stringent measures which may even mean kickin her out.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Odunnu: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
Travelista:

If I were in your uncle's shoes, I'd slap you in the mouth for worrying about my wife's reproductive health. Really, why are you so involved in your AUNT'S business?

*eyeroll*

I can't believe you came here and said you think your AUNT lacks a womb and that she wasn't a virgin before marriage. . . your whole post rubs me the wrong way. Why do you know so much? I feel for your Aunt marrying into your family because you guys seem like a bunch of no-life meddlers. Ugh.
Lol.
Like you'v been waiting for ths guy to start ds topic!!!vry funny d way u jumpd at hm.
@Poster,tel urself and anybdy who is worrying that 'children are gifts frm God'
He gives it to those He wishes to gv.Being a virgin b4 marriage is not a guarantee.I'v heard of harlots who gave birth so,its nt abt chastity.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by 190: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
odunnu can i shake u!! grin
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by cold(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
Y'all missin the point here.The issue is y wld she refuse to go for a check up,it smacks of somthin sinister.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Akinagirl(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
Poster why is this issue your concern?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Madukaele(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
cold:

Y'all missin the point here.The issue is y wld she refuse to go for a check up,it smacks of somthin sinister.
dats exactly what i want, y should she refuse medical help like x-ray and stuff, y insist on native drugs dat isnt working since 5 yrs,
Travelista:

*eyeroll*

watin i do u na? . u just jumped and begin attack me. na wah ooo. read question first b4 u attack. i neva said virgin stuffs here, just trying to lrt u guys know dat d guy looks clean.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by tayoast(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
Akinagirl:

Poster why is this issue your concern?

d man in question's his UNCLE
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Pweety4me(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
A whole [i]5[/i]years in d [i]w[/i]ilderness. . . lipsrsealed
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by GB102(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2010
can someone bann all the stupid virgin in this NL, which kind of nonsense post is this? moderator where are u?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ topic

She has something to hide.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Travelista(f): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
Madukaele:

dats exactly what i want, y should she refuse medical help like x-ray and stuff, y insist on native drugs dat isnt working since 5 yrs,watin i do u na? . u just jumped and begin attack me. na wah ooo. read question first b4 u attack. i neva said virgin stuffs here, just trying to lrt u guys know dat d guy looks clean.

You know what? I shouldn't have been so harsh. Your aunt is obviously hiding something and that should be a red flag to her husband. As for you, stay out of it. If the couple is able to work things out on their own, they will turn on you the interloper; seems like you want her cast out going by the two options you posted. Let them deal with their issues on their own.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by IyaBasira: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
Travelista:

You know what? I shouldn't have been so harsh. Your aunt is obviously hiding something and that should be a red flag to her husband. As for you, stay out of it. If the couple is able to work things out on their own, they will turn on you the interloper; seems like you want her cast out going by the two options you posted. Let them deal with their issues on their own.

And here I was thinking that Nairaland had run out of sensible posts. Good for u  o jare.

@ Topic ;  The title of the thread is misleading in itself . She hasnt gone for the test yet, so how do you know that she has lied? What do you think she has lied about?

It seems to me that you don't like her very much.

Time will tell what the problem is. In the meantine . . . .  Mind Your Business!
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Pweety4me(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
GB102:

can someone bann all the silly virgin in this NL, which kind of nonsense post is this? moderator where are u?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by realdon(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
Madukaele:

dats exactly what i want, y should she refuse medical help like x-ray and stuff, y insist on native drugs dat isnt working since 5 yrs,watin i do u na? . u just jumped and begin attack me. na wah ooo. read question first b4 u attack. i neva said virgin stuffs here, just trying to lrt u guys know dat d guy looks clean.
U should expect them to divert from the original issue bcs they have smthing to hide grin
Odunnu:

Lol.
Like you'v been waiting for ths guy to start ds topic!!!vry funny d way u jumpd at hm.
@Poster,tel urself and anybdy who is worrying that 'children are gifts frm God'
He gives it to those He wishes to gv.Being a virgin b4 marriage is not a guarantee.I'v heard of harlots who gave birth so,its nt abt chastity.

If that is the case, how many virgin have u seen gone barren?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Rocktation(f): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2010
Nairaland. The first replies always influence the successive ones. Anyway sha, i choose to stick to the band wagon this time. Mind your own biz! And before you tie the knots, take your fiancee to India for checkup, okay? So we don't get to see a sequel to this.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Faher(m): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2010
As usual, the ladies are acting very sensitively to an issue that's just simple to analyze.

She should go for the test, otherwise she's guilty of a cover up, simple!!!
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by rydeorsail(m): 4:21am On Jun 15, 2010
dis ladies here no easy at all, 9ja
the lady shld go 4 a check up, the problem maybe with the guy, provided she has nothing to hide
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2010
Madukaele:

my uncle married a childhood friend , after 5 yrs of going for her hand in marriage she later agreed but the problem now is she cant bear a child, my uncle said he was a virgin when he got married but the wife wasnt, not like it was a big deal for him but the problem now is that she cant bear a child , she refuses to go to hospital saying native drug can do better, all attempts to make her go for check ups and stuff isnt working, is now up to 5 yrs and frustration is setting in my uncles side.
I have a strong feeling she no get womb,

For starters, mind your business - if your uncle can cope, what's your problem? he's the one married to her, not you.

As per your aunt having no womb, where did you get that from? Typical Nigerian mentality, making baseless assumptions! I suppose you're a qualified gynecologist, and your aunt's one of your patients?

cold:

Nah, you're missing the point. Has the "uncle" himself gone for a fertility test, or hasn't it occured to you the man could be at fault? He could well be firing blanks into an otherwise fertile woman. I guess in Nigeria, all men are 100% fertile, and if a child is not conceived between a couple, the woman's automatically at fault. A lot of problems stem from poke-nosing family members, sticking their beaks in, and covering up for their sterile sons / brothers / cousins etc. They refuse to accept the inevitable, thereby making the woman the prime suspect.

Both the husband and wife should go for fertility tests, and take things from there.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by OAM4J: 4:16am On Jun 17, 2010
Let your Uncle worry about it and find a solution suitable for both of them.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by mbulela: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2010
realdon:

U should expect them to divert from the original issue bcs they have smthing to hide grin
If that is the case, how many virgin have u seen gone barren?

dude, is that a joke? or your ignorance get Cum Laude?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2010
Why is that that Nigerian men always gotta to send their wives packing just because she's barren?

Anywaz, did you guys bother finding out why she didnt want to go for check ups?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by prittigrrr(f): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
Until they BOTH go to the doctor, no one knows if infertility lies with the woman, the man, or both. Any number of things could have rendered either of them infertile and neither may know it. This could happen irrespective of either party's virginity or lack thereof. They both need full medical exams. However, I tend to think that even if the woman is proven fertile and the man is proven infertile, people will still blame and accuse the lady of wrongdoing.
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by cold(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
I don't understand evryone is intent on standin the issue on its head.The OP says she has bluntly refused to go to the hospital,insisting on a trado-medical alternative,why is that?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
Leave your uncle to worry about it
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
cold:

I don't understand evryone is intent on standin the issue on its head.The OP says she has bluntly refused to go to the hospital,insisting on a trado-medical alternative,why is that?

That's what the OP has said, who knows how true it is?

And has the uncle offered to be fertility tested too?
Re: She Lied To My Uncle by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Father Who Lost Lips & Four Limbs To A Flesh-eating Bug / Mom Gives Best Explanation Ever How Life Changes After Pregnancy. / I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.