Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) (44088 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
jomoh:

Was it Islam that turned your great grand parenta to Slave transferred to the west?

But it was Islam that brainwash the future generation to bomb there fellow human being for Arab supreme idol.

Lol and who told you that Islam didn't partake in Africa slavery?

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
emire Sanusi is a great leader
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
silenze:
i smell bombs in that place
bombs everywhere
you must be fool..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ifymadu: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
ELAGAIE:

Same way u hate Muslims but won't stop going to Dubai, Abu-Dabi, Qatar, Kuwait nd even Northern Nigeria is saturated by ur brothers
God forbid bad things, if na swear I jump am pass. See the places you mentioned, my brother, you no wish me well o.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by tartar9(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
ifymadu:
They hate the West but they can’t stop going there. One would have thought they spend their holidays and go for treatment in places like Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi and others.
Frustrated ipob pig! never making any sense

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ifymadu: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
tartar9:

Frustrated ipob pig! never making any sense
Just like your frustrated generation and linage abi?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by drlateef: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Well thanks to immigration policy and there Christlike behaviour.

I hope your Islamic countries can follow suit instead of bombing the remaining churches in there country they should allow church to be built there

Those people do not even know who Jesus Christ is, but they will never miss their Christmas. As for foreigners in Muslim countries, google it, UAE and Qatar have over 70% of their population as immigrants. Majority of their immigrants are from the west. They buy lands and houses without any hindrance. They even have churches where they worship. Lack of education and enlightenment poisons the mind. That's why you are in this sorry state of bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Solorrman(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Islam is s religion of peace yet na them terrorise people pass
do u think all those ritual killings,yahoo and badoo boyz,cult clash,jungle justice of burning man alive are all done by muslims ? Do u tink stripping women just bkos of thievery is normal ? Just talk rubbish,u will understand the day somebody thought u called a small child to kidnap,they will fry ur toto alive.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rubbish.
When will News that he sponsored some almajari to Uni hit the fp
Nonsense undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by tartar9(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
ifymadu:
Just like your frustrated generation and linage abi?
u do not know My generation or lineage neither do I know yours.I expected you to prove stupidly you were making sense,but you only could add more garbage.I grossly underestimated your stupidity.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ebenice(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
drlateef:

Those people do not even know who Jesus Christ is, but they will never miss their Christmas. As for foreigners in Muslim countries, google it, UAE and Qatar have over 70% of their population as immigrants. Majority of their immigrants are from the west. They buy lands and houses without any hindrance. They even have churches where they worship. Lack of education and enlightenment poisons the mind. That's why you are in this sorry state of bigotry.
where are the churches built biko...stop talking things u don't know

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ifymadu: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
tartar9:

u do not know My generation or lineage neither do I know yours.I expected you to prove stupidly you were making sense,but you only could add more garbage.I grossly underestimated your stupidity.
I know your type and the kind of unfortunate generation you are from and I can conveniently predict the useless linage therein. You are worthless, please deal with that.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
I have been in this mosque twice when I was in London, it's a Nigerian mosque built in the 60's. Very nice folks there and they answered all my questions about Islam and the terrorist situation in London.
Wetin u do wey dem come deport u back to Naija. Lol

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by gameboyo: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
The Lamido is far too decent and exposed to condone that but as for home based planning without his knowledge well I can't say o . But really stereotype is not a very nice thing .They all there right now.might be innocent as anything. Above all sha the fear of ISIS and BH is beginning of.marathon .

Go and read about the story of Gideon akaluka and how he conspire to kill him
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
ifymadu:
They hate the West but they can’t stop going there. One would have thought they spend their holidays and go for treatment in places like Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi and others.
Na that one tire everybody.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ifymadu: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Na that one tire everybody.
God will give them a change of heart
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Solorrman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
chosenchild:
Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
see this banana island monkey,what kingdom ? U dnt even knw d god all u do is dance,sing and fornicate and u ar talking rubbish. Jesus christ was d only said god on earth that came out of vagiina and jesus christ was d first god in history to come fully loaded with penix and anus,and u need to knw he was the only god that eat food and excret in d toilet. How dare u think a god can go to toilet ? Nobody can say am lying,d bible u qot was d same with newspaper and suya paper since d good book was fabricated by paul d alcoholic.ask them where did they find the various bible in d market as if it comes frm seven gods talking different things,just go home ask ur pastor is it okey for d almighty god to visit toilet and shiit ? Can a god be castigated and get tired ? Can god b born touching vagiina ? After that then come and bring the magazine bible rubbish and talk of god bkos d god we knw is pure,he dnt eat talkless of sht,he never get tired,and nobody can shed his blood to save others because he cant be seen beside he is above being flesh and blood to come and die only to save jonathan and nathenial who enjoys dancing in church wid mini skirted girls in d name of worship,god isnt gudluk jonathan that he would reward u by a mere dancing and singing which even d pathetic bible never once told u to go to church on sundays,if u are to gather 2 trillion pastors nobody can say he knows who ask u to go to church on sundays,even only this is a challenge. I am very sure u gonna reply me bt sorry that i quit reading replies on nairaland,sorry
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
drlateef:

A Muslim is the mayor of London. Londoners are not bigoted like you. Islam is a religion of peace. Just like Lords Resistance Army cannot define Christianity, terrorists cannot define Islam. Go and learn about Islam buddy.
Islam is a course spread with violence and bloodshed. Mohammad is a pedophile prophet from allah the Arabian deity. Wanna learn more?
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Islam is s religion of peace yet na them terrorise people pass
so Christianity teaches you to lie so you can defame others isn't it?
Can you swear that it is a lie that all your life the Muslims you came across failed to kill you since Islaam encourages killing (terrorizing) non Muslims.
When someone of you talk you talk as if others are either dead or dumb.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by jomoh: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

But it was Islam that brainwash the future generation to bomb there fellow human being for Arab supreme idol.

Lol and who told you that Islam didn't partake in Africa slavery?

Lolz

Was it Islam that shipped people to the west?

Arabs don’t go on expedition

Christianity was used to ship and kill more than 100million people from africa. That is aside the Christian terrorist organizations.

Those who’s religious history is filled with human blood are the ones castigating another religion.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ofwest47(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Universality of Islamic religion I am waiting to see when Cherubim and seraphim priest will go and lead the catholic service program in any catholic church.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bunch of terrorists
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by inyenejo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE,,, ACCEPT CHRIST NOW AND BE SAFE.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Rasdagama: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
I am sure that the security people are watching, because, ANYTHING fIT HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
gaetano:
All they came to this world to do is slam their heads and pray while sponsoring terrorism as a side hussle undecided
Idiot, the picture of the family is likely from a Muslim majority Gulf. Criminal!
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by kapelvej: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
gypsey:
which part of london or Old kent road is this mosque? i have never come Across any mosque in Old kent road.
I am telling you bro you are right .is not same old Kent road in Peckham, leading to elephant and castle?, I beg no mosque for here
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by gaetano: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Demmzy15:
Idiot, the picture of the family is likely from a Muslim majority Gulf. Criminal!
shut up and do what y'all know how to do best. Go blow up people...

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
silenze:
i smell bombs in that place

bombs everywhere

These are one of the problems of the nation. Must we always comment
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
gaetano:
shut up and do what y'all know how to do best. Go blow up people...
Idiot!!! I no need to blow you up, I'll just send a rat strapped with bomb! grin tongue
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by omoelerin1: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
I am very much believe 95 %of the people inside that mosque are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Truthisit: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nevee:
Arguably the best Nigerian Economist yet. I respect you sir.
Where would you put the likes of Prof Aluko, Olu Falae, Charles Soludo etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Pictured Riding By On A Motorcycle In Kogi State / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? / Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.