Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) (44395 Views)

Emir Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Weds Sultana In Abuja (photo) / Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
kapelvej:
I am telling you bro you are right .is not same old Kent road in Peckham, leading to elephant and castle?, I beg no mosque for here
I wonder oo! they say it's near Tescos crossing,
I grew up Around pekham, old kent, Elephant, camberwell, surrey quays and london bridge but Although i have not been to old kent since 2002 i don't remember coming Across any musque in that area.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sarkin:
sometimes I wish the world will purge you and your likes.
And you dirty empty skull monsters will soon be purged.
Please change your words are hurtful... You don't have to be bitter by every little joke. You may say that's the way you joke, but that's not right... I've been noticing your kind of words since I joined nairaland it has been bitterness talk, upon bitterness. Please have a change. God bless you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
jomoh:

Was it Islam that shipped people to the west?

Arabs don’t go on expedition

Christianity was used to ship and kill more than 100million people from africa. That is aside the Christian terrorist organizations.

Those who’s religious history is filled with human blood are the ones castigating another religion.

Lol why will Islam ship to west, is west is place.

Well everyone know how your Islam are transporting Africa to middle east for slavery even here in norther Nigeria.

Lol

why would Arab go for expedition when they can easily commit genocide and wipe out the real inhabitants of the land. Evidence is in North Africa where all the African are into extinction and was dominated by your slavemaster Arab. Smh

Only God know the number of African your Islam master wipe out in North Africa.

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/02/25/reality-check-islam-has-massacred-over-669-million-non-muslims-since-622ad.html

well Christian was still a child play where your Islam is. Lol

Lol, and you know what so worst about your religion?

Both your history, Your present and am so sure your future is and will be filled with human blood. Lol

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by kapelvej: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
gypsey:
I grew up Around pekham, old kent, Elephant, camberwell, surrey quays and london bridge but Although i have not been to old kent since 2002 i don't remember coming Across any musque in that area.
bro, nothing like that, even surrey quays is already too far. Trust me no mosque like that. They said the mosque was built in the sixties
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by rastaraj: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Islam is s religion of peace yet na them terrorise people pass
happy you initially defined Islam and that's where you should get it stick that any terrorist is not practising Islam.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
gameboyo:

Go and read about the story of Gideon akaluka and how he conspire to kill him
Yyesz. Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na no go kill me with laughter.
Bros na dis post cause d laughter? Now na your laughter come dey make me laugh. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
I have been in this mosque twice when I was in London,
it's a Nigerian mosque built in the 60's.
Very nice folks there and they answered all my questions about Islam and the terrorist situation in London.
It was never a mosque in the 60s

gypsey:
which part of london or Old kent road is this mosque?
i have never come Across any mosque in Old kent road.
There are two mosques on Old Kent Road.

Kophschmerzen:
After Tesco crossing.

gypsey:
Towards Elephant or lewisham?
One, on the right hand side just after coming down or going past the flyover when driving from Elephant and Castle

The other, is this one, after Tesco Superstore, on the right hand side,
just before the Old Kent Road Fire Brigade station when facing or heading towards New Cross or Lewisham

drlateef:
I pray there every Friday. It's the Muslim Association of Nigeria mosque.
The fair complexion man is the muazim. Everything there is authentic.

Kophschmerzen:
Towards lewisham, opposite the Somalian shops.

gypsey:
cheers! i will check it out, i haven't been to old kent Road since 2002
i wonder what that area looks like Nowadays.

kapelvej:
I am telling you bro you are right .
is not same old Kent road in Peckham, leading to elephant and castle?,
I beg no mosque for here

gypsey:
I grew up Around pekham, old kent, Elephant, camberwell, surrey quays and london bridge
but Although i have not been to old kent since 2002 i don't remember coming Across any musque in that area.

kapelvej:
bro, nothing like that, even surrey quays is already too far. Trust me no mosque like that.
They said the mosque was built in the sixties
The property was a pub, up until 1978
Actually, as a matter of fact, the property opened and traded as a pub from 1856-1978

Its the Muslim Association of Nigeria that was formally established in the sixties as a branch of M.A.N in Nigeria by a group of then Nigerian students and not mosque

Its the same Muslim Association of Nigeria, who in February 1993, acquired this property for use as a mosque, in an auction for £65,000.
The building or property was never a mosque in the sixties
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
gypsey:
for say I see the facade of the mosque I 4 know whether na that big one 4 Peckham -one Street away from asda like say person dey waka from bellenden towards lolak . But I no really notice any mosque on old Kent Road sha
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by semyman: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
silenze:
i smell bombs in that place

bombs everywhere
Loosers, you can only wish you are liberated. A common slave of Adebole abi Oledepo, how dare you? Jesu Oyingbo duped your forefathers, Idahosa enslaved your father and the children of the fraudulent jet loving pulpit masters will reign over your unborn children

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
for say I see the facade of the mosque I 4 know whether na that big one 4 Peckham -one Street away from asda like say person dey waka from bellenden towards lolak .
But I no really notice any mosque on old Kent Road sha
Lolak is in Peckham, just off Rye Lane.
As a matter of fact, that mosque, 3 minutes walk from Lolak or behind ASDA, is on Choumert Grove.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Lolak is in Peckham, just off Rye Lane.
As a matter of fact, that mosque, 3 minutes walk from Lolak or behind ASDA is on Choumert Grove.
we r r saying d same thing bro. I live on maxted
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
we r r saying d same thing bro
[img]https://s1/images/mosque.jpg[/img]We arent saying the same thing.
I am pointing out that, Peckham is far from Old Kent Road
and that the two mosques cant be mistaken for each other

DSDLIVEREPORT:
I live on maxted
I can hazard a guess, it's in the Court, you live in.

Do you recognise the building now?
You probably drove past it countless times without taking in, that, its there
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by semyman: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
He is not there to collect tithes and offerings. That is not the reason for gathering to pray. I know some can not do without that once 2 and 3 or more are gathered, the next thing you hear is offering time. Remove enslavement from their worship any other thing na wash, many will close shops, all the motivational speakers everywhere now will go into farming
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Macdav(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Good! a Nigerian leading in London.

What's special about that?

Can't he lead in peace again, or is London heaven?

Most people don't just believe in their selves not to talk of their country or color.

Note: there are decent blacks out there, who sees not special about those places than to go hustle and come do their thing back here in Africa..

Believe in yourself sis!
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by lordmassac(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
OneCorner:

Oshey Police dog �

Savage!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/mosque.jpg[/img]We arent saying the same thing.
I am pointing out that, Peckham is far from Old Kent Road
and that the two mosques cant be mistaken for each other

I can hazard a guess, it's in the Court, you live in.

Do you recognise the building now?
You probably drove past it countless times without taking in, that, its there
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
silenze:
i smell bombs in that place
bombs everywhere

ONE CONDOM WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by semyman: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Islam is a course spread with violence and bloodshed. Mohammad is a pedophile prophet from allah the Arabian deity. Wanna learn more?
Gullible fools, your generation will remain slaves to fraudsters and ritualist yahoo boys in suits
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Good! a Nigerian leading in London.

They can lead in other better things that this
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by semyman: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
I perfectly understand the hatred, Cecilia Ibru and Akingbola Erastus looted depositors' funds in Oceanic and Intercontinental bank for the jet loving fraudsters and we're shown the exit door by this guy
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
_
[img]https://s1/images/mosque2.jpg[/img]
This mosque hasnt changed from this picture of it taken in 2008
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Almunjid:

Wetin u do wey dem come deport u back to Naija. Lol

Dude I am American with Nigerian grand parents.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
It was never a mosque in the 60s

There are two mosques on Old Kent Road.

One, on the right hand side just after coming down or going past the flyover when driving from Elephant and Castle

The other, is this one, after Tesco Superstore, on the right hand side,
just before the Old Kent Road Fire Brigade station when facing or heading towards New Cross or Lewisham

The property was a pub, up until 1978
Actually, as a matter of fact, the property opened and traded as a pub from 1856-1978

Its the Muslim Association of Nigeria that was formally established in the sixties as a branch of M.A.N in Nigeria by a group of then Nigerian students and not mosque

Its the same Muslim Association of Nigeria, who in February 1993, acquired this property for use as a mosque, in an auction for £65,000.

I read about the sixties stuff from the fund raising stuff on the mosque website.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
I read about the sixties stuff from the fund raising stuff on the mosque website.
"... it's a Nigerian mosque built in the 60's."
- Kophschmerzen ©

I strongly doubt that the stuff, you read on the mosque's website, said it's a Nigerian mosque built in the 60's.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"... it's a Nigerian mosque built in the 60's."
- Kophschmerzen ©

I strongly doubt that the stuff, you read on the mosque's website, said it's a Nigerian mosque built in the 60's.

Maybe the formation of the MAN UK and stuffs. The mosque website should be manuk.org or something.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Maybe the formation of the MAN UK and stuffs. The mosque website should be manuk.org or something.
Reiterating, that building, the property was a pub, up until 1978

Its the Muslim Association of Nigeria, and not mosque that was formally established in the sixties as a branch of M.A.N in Nigeria
by a group of then Nigerian students

Its the same Muslim Association of Nigeria, who in February 1993, acquired this property for use as a mosque, in an auction, for £65,000.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Reiterating, that building, the property was a pub, up until 1978

Its the Muslim Association of Nigeria, and not mosque that was formally established in the sixties as a branch of M.A.N in Nigeria
by a group of then Nigerian students

Its the same Muslim Association of Nigeria, who in February 1993, acquired this property for use as a mosque, in an auction, for £65,000.

Cool then, I was in London to see my cos. They are muzz and they want me tag along on some of there prayer time. So I was there to observe and ask some questions about the religion. The folks are really nice and down to earth. Plus they try finding out about the police brutality on black folks in Yank.
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by TAO11(f): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ifymadu: 2:43am On Jul 21, 2018
TAO11:

Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai, and others
All join
Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by Sarkin: 4:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Please change your words are hurtful... You don't have to be bitter by every little joke. You may say that's the way you joke, but that's not right... I've been noticing your kind of words since I joined nairaland it has been bitterness talk, upon bitterness. Please have a change. God bless you. smiley
OK. But I hope you also see what people like that guy also say.
They say many horrible and brutish things about others every time.
God will help us...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Sarkin:
OK. But I hope you also see what people like that guy also say.
They say many horrible and brutish things about others every time.
God will help us...

Think sometimes we need to learn and adjust. Think about this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Pictured Riding By On A Motorcycle In Kogi State / Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.