Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,771 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dear Moms, Here Are Top Ten Reasons Your Baby Is Crying And How To Soothe Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Moms, Here Are Top Ten Reasons Your Baby Is Crying And How To Soothe Them (436 Views)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Moms, Here Are Top Ten Reasons Your Baby Is Crying And How To Soothe Them by Nessytalks(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Watching your baby cry can be quite emotional, excessive crying can be so upsetting, trying to figure out what's on your baby's mind every single time can be very frustrating.
Dear moms and moms to be, you aren't alone in this journey. In my new post, I outlined some reasons why your baby cries and what to do to calm them down. Click on the link to read all about it. If you enjoy the post, don't fail to share with your mom friends.
Love and sunshine �

http://nessytalks.com/reasons-your-baby-is-crying/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Changing Your Child's School ? / Family Budget / My Wife Torments Me, Vice President Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.