Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' (13629 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / Ibrahim Idris Names Lagos Office Complex After Officers Killed In Owerri Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Radiant1020(f): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2018
What wonderful job? I watched a video of them beating and hitting a young man and it was terrible... Very terrible. Although I don't know what he did sha
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by sod09(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Useless man may your children and generation experience the wonderful job they are doing

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by dsocioemmy(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Not untill these guys get the taste of their own blood
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:
To me, I think it's the criminal elements in our society that are shouting the most about #EndSARS! To me if your hands are clean,you have noting to fear. But if you're a criminal or fraudster, then you're on your own angry
May you never be a victim of their maltreatment. The criminal ones are not even being caught, it is the innocent people that are suffering in their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by realadejoh: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Which IGP?
You mean the transmission transmitter transmutation transcribtion transportation?
Sorry, I forgot that his brain has already been transfigured!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
the only time I had an encounter with sars was a day on the island, they parked their small yellow bus beside me and said "gentleman may we know u? " I smiled and introduced myself, and den one of them den asked can we check ur bag, I gave him the bag and he saw about 30 condoms inside, they all laffed and said bros na hotel u dey work? I replied, man must protect himself na.... what pained me tho was that they actually packed all the condoms....most people been harassed by these men were actually guys who showed signs of guilt and rudeness, Nigerian youths always wanna show stubbornness, forgetting that if u do anyhow, u see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by tragergeorge(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2018
I don die, I talk am say this SARS na part of way to islamize the country, they can go about chasing every young guy that dresses flashy ,got tattoo with cars and labelled them suspected fraudsters, why can't de go for every Hausa man/Fulani and label them suspected herdsmen ,,,,sorry for 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by SternProphet: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2018
We don't want to #EndSARS please. Every two-bit local cultist or juju yahoo-yahoo has gone on social media on the #EndSARS craze. RUBBISH.

If SARS is corrupt, it's within the context of the larger Nigeria Police corruption. No sitting Governor will go against SARS. Why should they?. So that kidnappers and child ritualists can take over?. The Nigeria Police needs urgent reforms and quick. We should #ReformSARS and #ReformNigeriaPolice not end SARS.

SARS is too fundamental to proactiveness and quick response to crimes. As for noise makers, there is no Police Force in the world that is popular. It is not a PR job. On streets of major cities in the US, they started this #BlackLivesMatter thing but it has not changed any police tactic one bit. If you are young, keep off crime, dress well, plan and execute strategies for a better future and fxxking leave the police to do their jobs. If anybody extorts money from you, handle it carefully but report it to PCRU or even on social media (not #EndSARS Twitter though).

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by ruthkufe: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Crazy transmitter grin
I swear

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Mutemenot(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Sarki what have you to say
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Btruth: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2018
.....since all he knows is transmission, what else do you expect from him? If not TRANSFORMER.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by bendike: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:
To me, I think it's the criminal elements in our society that are shouting the most about #EndSARS! To me if your hands are clean,you have noting to fear. But if you're a criminal or fraudster, then you're on your own angry
Are you serious? Do you live in nigeria?
It is too early in the morning to get provoked.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by damysamy12(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2018
SARS officer hmmmm I hear u
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Vickygarl:

May you never be a victim of their maltreatment. The criminal ones are not even being caught, it is the innocent people that are suffering in their hands.

Do you know what you're talking about I move around everyday and I meet them from time to time on our roads. They have ne6 molested me one day! I am serious.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Meaning Nigerians will have to endure more unnecessary harrasments from those criminals in uniform

grin Yeah,and if Apc is still coming back next year then you'll have to endure for another 4yeara grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
bendike:

Are you serious? Do you live in nigeria?
It is too early in the morning to get provoked.

Yes I do and I'm telling you, I have never been molested in anyway by them.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by abogjohn(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
J4justice:
Hmm...if someone had told me that this was what Buhari's led administration would turn to I wouldn't have believed him.
baba shut up there... Sars has been harrasing pple very long time ago, if you know you know...
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by jjjjj2017: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Crazy transmitter grin
grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:
Really? so only criminals or fraudsters are harrassed by the police?

Innocent folks have not been killed or brutalised by SARS?

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

Do you know what you're talking about I move around everyday and I meet them from time to time on our roads. They have ne6 molested me one day! I am serious.
don't mind those criminals, they want SARS to end so they can commit crime with free will....i once saw a guy told a policeman fork u cos the policemen stopped him to ask some questions, some youths deserves the beating. even in the USA, u become a security threat if u disobey a police man.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2018
dsocioemmy:
Not untill these guys get the taste of their own blood
them go so beat u
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Ifakiland:
the only time I had an encounter with sars was a day on the island, they parked their small yellow bus beside me and said "gentleman may we know u? " I smiled and introduced myself, and den one of them den asked can we check ur bag, I gave him the bag and he saw about 30 condoms inside, they all laffed and said bros na hotel u dey work? I replied, man must protect himself na.... what pained me tho was that they actually packed all the condoms....most people been harassed by these men were actually guys who showed signs of guilt and rudeness, Nigerian youths always wanna show stubbornness, forgetting that if u do anyhow, u see anyhow.

Exactly!! Are long as you have no skeletons in your cupboard why should you feel intimidated.. I have travelled to South Africa,the United States and Saudi Arabia, the police guys do this alot if they feel or suspect anything about you. If they say please stop! You stop! As long as you have all you documents on you showing you can legally work or reside in their country they let u go. I just don't understand why Nigerians argue stupidly with security officials when asked questions
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by elgramz: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Another illegal transmission by the IGP
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Zlatimi: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2018
No body saw wen he said Social media is for criminals waoooo... it is finished why the first thing SARS donis to check ur phone
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Vickygarl:

I spit on you for that statement!! I'm stating my opinion and you're busy saying shit!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

Exactly!! Are long as you have no skeletons in your cupboard why should you feel intimidated.. I have travelled to South Africa,the United States and Saudi Arabia, the police guys do this alot if they feel or suspect anything about you. If they say please stop! You stop! As long as you have all you documents on you showing you can legally work or reside in their country they let u go. I just don't understand why Nigerians argue stupidly with security officials when asked questions
baba the thing tire me, they just like do strong head...most of these guys have weed in their bags, that's why they will do anything not to be searched....but been stubborn isn't the way, even if ure a criminal, when ure calm and collected and gentle....they might even overlook ur shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by soliddust2020: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2018
This IG has an analogue brain like his master. Imagine he said social media is a technology available to people that are criminaly minded, that statement shows the kind of IG we have in this country. He obviuously sent sars out there for returns. Until this man leaves the position of IG police brutality will only get worse.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Ifakiland:

baba the thing tire me, they just like do strong head...most of these guys have weed in their bags, that's why they will do anything not to be searched....but been stubborn isn't the way, even if ure a criminal, when ure calm and collected and gentle....they might even overlook ur shortcomings.

Sure!!! Even in the United States police do go extreme at times when they suspect you to be a security threat
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Dis is Y we ar against PMP hw can someone u appointed b so clueless. Any sane president would hv sacked dis man meaning our president is................

Quote me if u can fill in d gap
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Olatunji1929: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Lets ask atiku if he can end sars, am voting for anybody that is ready to ends these terorrists called sars becuase buhari and i g are happy with what sars are doing
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2018
SternProphet:
We don't want to #EndSARS please. Every two-bit local cultist or juju yahoo-yahoo has gone on social media on the #EndSARS craze. RUBBISH.

If SARS is corrupt, it's within the context of the larger Nigeria Police corruption. No sitting Governor will go against SARS. Why should they?. So that kidnappers and child ritualists can take over?. The Nigeria Police needs urgent reforms and quick. We should #ReformSARS and #ReformNigeriaPolice not end SARS.

SARS is too fundamental to proactiveness and quick response to crimes. As for noise makers, there is no Police Force in the world that is popular. It is not a PR job. On streets of major cities in the US, they started this #BlackLivesMatter thing but it has not changed any police tactic one bit. If you are young, keep off crime, dress well, plan and execute strategies for a better future and fxxking leave the police to do their jobs. If anybody extorts money from you, handle it carefully but report it to PCRU or even on social media (not #EndSARS Twitter though).

Baba! I need to buy you a very chilled Gulder Beer for this outstanding post!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Beat Okada Rider Mercilessly Over N20 Bribe / Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity / Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.