Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Advice Needed (417 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed On Bone/nerve Matter / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / Urgent Advice For Someone Who Had Tears During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by carls003(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dear good people of nairaland, please I urgently need advice on my daughter, who is an albino, she's still 2 years plus. Some people have advised that I buy some herbal drugs from the yorubas that it will help to reduce her skin colour. Some others said that I put some drugs in her eyes to correct her clocking eyes. Please how true are these advices? Please I don't want to make mistakes out of desperation. God bless us all.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by gabbijason(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Anything short of a professional advice is very risky. Knowledge of side effects is as important as getting a good prescription
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by thorpido(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Begin to build her self-confidence.She will need it on the long term.
Help protect her skin from excessive sunlight.Salt is not too good for albinos too.

No herbal drug will change her skin.Don't entertain every statement from people around you.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by carls003(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your advice and support
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Restroom: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2018
carls003:
Dear good people of nairaland, please I urgently need advice on my daughter, who is an albino, she's still 2 years plus. Some people have advised that I buy some herbal drugs from the yorubas that it will help to reduce her skin colour. Some others said that I put some drugs in her eyes to correct her clocking eyes. Please how true are these advices? Please I don't want to make mistakes out of desperation. God bless us all.

It is rumoured that salt intake is not good for the conditioned, that it makes black spots appears on their skin

so go ask ur doctor all the questions u need to know

Dont let ur child in sunlight for so long

Have u heard people say coconut oil makes them black ?

Well, that it is the reason some people Dont use it on their skin but prefer it on their hair

I wonder if it can have the same effect on children and adults with albinism

I guezz u never know, until u try it

use coconut oil as her body lotion

Dont put anything in her eyes o

One more thing, coconut oil, sweet almonld oil and sesame oil can make ur skin dark.

There is way to make coconut oil, that will make the user darker very fast. I suspect someone with albinism,can benefit from continues use of such coconut oil. Do some research.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by beatz5(f): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2018
oh I have seen albinos doing great and mighty things
because she is an albino doesn't mean she is abnormal
pls leave her skin color like that, do u know what many girls do to turn yellow u na see fresh pikin pls o

pls just take very good care of her
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by carls003(m): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Restroom and Beatz5, I really appreciate
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2018
What made her so is coded in her genes(thus lack of melanin:- gives the skin it's black colour) so stop listening to the fake advice.
Love your child and make her know she is rare and get a family doctor you can always ask questions and get meaningful responses.

Let me tell you the truth..
People will tell you bullshit out of love/hatred.

A child can be all she has to be. Guard her self esteem.
Avoid exposure to sunlight (burns the skin)
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by carls003(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please anyone who can help me with the name of any cream to protect her skin from sunlight? Please I'm begging

(1) (Reply)

Indian Man’s Urine Turns Purple In Rare Phenomenon Caused By His UTI / Health Tips For Ladies / 4 Ways To Prevent Foot Arch Pain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.