Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Can We Rely On Peak Milk In Nigeria "brand" ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can We Rely On Peak Milk In Nigeria "brand" ? (2110 Views)

Never Always Completely Rely On Google. / Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved / What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Rely On Peak Milk In Nigeria "brand" ? by omi28: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hello everyone , I am omi from Ibadan . We almost everyone use to buy Tin milk or tetra pack of several mik brand. Few days ago i bought tetra pack of Peak milk and in the morning when i wanted to open a pack i checked ( use to see any product BB - best before and PD - production date ) the details on pack and i found the PD is 20.06.2010 and BB is 20.06.2011 . it means the milk which has not been produced its available for consume ! As per company shelf life of milk is 1 year from the date of production (PD) and next year at the same time this milk could be expired but consumer will see the date and use it and it could be very dangerous for so many life.

Please advice what we suppose to do in this case ?

I will come with the pictures tomorrow!!

Thank you .

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Forget Quick Ejaculation And Toilet Disease / 8 Very Vital Health Benefits Of Lime Orange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.