Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama (943 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by sportlover: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
i think with what i and everyone in the world and world cup have seen Enyeama's game as stepped up i think the right club for him will be Liverpool at the way he is going he is better than Reina

make your comments.

GO GO SUPER EAGLES
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
I think Enyeama has to cut his teeth with Babanawa Football Club of Kogi State grin
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by samdigo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
probly a spanish club, they need someone that can stop messi over there
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by hantu77: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2010
Real Madrid for a world record 100mil Euro
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by otokx(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2010
First and foremost, how old is ENYEAMA? We now know that KANU is not less than 41.
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by lizzybabe1(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
otokx:

First and foremost, how old is ENYEAMA? We now know that KANU is not less than 41.

He's only 18.

shocked
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by mafioso2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

I think Enyeama has to cut his teeth with Babanawa Football Club of Kogi State grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by sportlover: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
he has improved it's only the defenders that cause us Nigerians to hate the game just see what they played today

that guy they can yakubu should retire
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by sportlover: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
enyema should just pray that Greece losses and they beat south Korea 5 goals for him to shine

for clubs to buy him

post your comment
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by sportlover: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
my friend told me that an English club NEWCASTLE UTD are going for our Enyeama

if this happens i believe this will bring more fans to watch the team in Nigeria and HITV

men make this one click for the guy

make your comment
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by AndreUweh(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
Enyeama is not consistent. His error made the Greeks score the second goal that condemned Nigeria.
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by jalether(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Enyeama is not consistent. His error made the Greeks score the second goal that condemned Nigeria.

World class goal keepers such as casillas, julio cesar et al have all made mistakes and they still do. So what's your point?
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by mystikal(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
Orlando Pirates
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by sportlover: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2010
if the eagles win and go to next round enyeama till can proof himself worth to clubs to buy him

make you comment
Re: Can any of this clubs (arsenal,Mutd,real,barca,liverpool) afford Enyeama by sportlover: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
will the eagles prevent any goals

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Should Trust In Van Gaal's Philosophy / Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex / Newcastle Fan Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.