Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying (13175 Views)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by Donspicey: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Jst 10 Pple,,why Diz Govt Dey Play Wit Our Brain Nah??Wat Abt Fayemi Dat Gave 20k To Pple Dat Voted For Him By Showing Him The Screen_shot??
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by FBIL: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2018
People were offered 1000 US dollars in Anambra to vote for APC but they rejected It and voted APGA without collecting a dime. But here in Ekiti, people took 1000 Naira to vote against their conscience. Are we really in the same country?
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by docadams: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Why not Fayose
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by Awoleesu(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2018
rentAcock:
All the clowns and celebrities chanting "get your PVC" are only deceiving themselves. Your votes do not count, this country is a joke, what is needed is a revolution like what happened in Libya, Egypt and Turkey.
A guy recently attempted invoking that in Lagos...

Instead of kick-starting the "Naija Spring", our people said he was "mentally unstable"!

My dear, the revolution is dead! We have been successfully divided!
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Not cool
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by Greatzeus(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2018
jaheymezz:
That's not what is Iimportant now the main thing is that somebody shu tell Nicki Minaj to better start dropping hits or am giving cardi b the crown..... The only reason she's still with the crown is because of that chun li song
STFU kid,you know nothing about rap music or hip-hop,apart from what you watch on music channels.
Who gave Nikky any crown? Cardi B? Like wtf undecided
I don't blame you, internet is every where now,so with 10mb you can download any songs you want,and start feeling like you know what hip-hop is.
You are as fake and shallow as the names you mentioned.
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by TruthinAction: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
ddippset:
grin

Only the PDP sellers have been nabbed.

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by sojdson: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
rentAcock:
All the clowns and celebrities chanting "get your PVC" are only deceiving themselves. Your votes do not count, this country is a joke, what is needed is a revolution like what happened in Libya, Egypt and Turkey.

People that vote decide nothing, those that counted the vote decide everything.
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by sojdson: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
rentAcock:

Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by sojdson: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2018

ehinmowo:

Bros get ur PVC first and leave d story for d gods!

Pple deserve d kind of leader dey hv...Nigerians' votes will not count if they don't want them to count. They will count if they want them to.

Do u prefer sitting down and mopping over the situation then?
Re: 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying by jaheymezz(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Greatzeus:

STFU kid,you know nothing about rap music or hip-hop,apart from what you watch on music channels.
Who gave Nikky any crown? Cardi B? Like wtf undecided
I don't blame you, internet is every where now,so with 10mb you can download any songs you want,and start feeling like you know what hip-hop is.
You are as fake and shallow as the names you mentioned.

Are you done talking the brother that knows all about hip-hop?? You don't understand what sarcasm is.....i don't blame you I blame Buhari for not allowing your family send you to a better school where you can learn to read and comprehend....... BTW remember to keep your remaining 2mb and not waste it on replying me..... Stupid ass Mo-fo forming posh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Portugal Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.