Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw (1231 Views)

Nigerian Blog Slammed With £300 Fine For Copyright Infringement / Popular Nigerian Blog (brainnews NG) For Sale / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
I want to build a blog centered around nigerians, but dont knw what they are really searching 4.

PS: I dnt want 2 cr8 a blog that regularly gets updated (news,gossip etc).

Something informational and evergreen.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by Sanchez01: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2018
kelvinnaira:
I want to build a blog centered around nigerians, but dont knw what they are really searching 4.
Use Google Trends, change the location to Nigeria. Also change the time to last 24 hours and do some random search about whatever comes to your mind.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Sanchez01:

Use Google Trends, change the location to Nigeria. Also change the time to last 24 hours and do some random search about whatever comes to your mind.
THANKS! the thing is, I dnt want to cr8 a newsy or timely blog that regularly gets updated. My main traffic source ll b SEO

ibeg, suggest 4 me broda.. Informational blog topics/ideas

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by mcqwerty(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
What are you passionate about?
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by hostkobo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
mcqwerty:
What are you passionate about?
Thanks for your concern bro.. I have grown pass the "blog about your passion" thing.. I can do any topic and get results..
Just local topics/ideas I need..
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by 3html: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
kelvinnaira:
I know say u know me..
Nr bring my leg out ibeg. I am trying to get soe ideas, make I enter our local market.

LOL... yeah but be ready to accept low cpc something like 0.04 or 0.05.
180k pageviews a day gives just $150 soo poor
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by Silvermoney: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
3html:

I hardly get up to 0.04 for purely Nigerian clicks sef. It's mostly between 0.01 and 0.03. But the thing is, if your topic is one that Nigerians are searching for, including Nigerians living abroad then you could get decent CPC from Naija diaspora people. Google wouldn't ask for the nationality of your clickers before awarding high CPC.

In spite of the low CPC, what I like about Nigeria targeted blog niches/articles is that it is earlier to rank, and Nigerians seem more click happy.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by mcqwerty(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2018
You mean easier to rank?
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2018
3html:

AH! Is nigeria market that bad?

I have seen a cpc of £1.05 from ng in my uk adsense accnt oo..

My focus is nt adsense or d money sha..

just want some local presence.
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by 3html: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2018
kelvinnaira:
AH! Is nigeria market that bad?

I have seen a cpc of £1.05 from ng in my uk adsense accnt oo..

My focus is nt adsense or d money sha..

just want some local presence.

Yes it's terrible 0.05 to 0.04 and i use to have about 2000 to 3000 clicks on adds a day but I know if it's foreign based blog I will make more with just 150 clicks.
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 2:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Silvermoney:

I hardly get up to 0.04 for purely Nigerian clicks sef. It's mostly between 0.01 and 0.03. But the thing is, if your topic is one that Nigerians are searching for, including Nigerians living abroad then you could get decent CPC from Naija diaspora people. Google wouldn't ask for the nationality of your clickers before awarding high CPC.

In spite of the low CPC, what I like about Nigeria targeted blog niches/articles is that it is earlier to rank, and Nigerians seem more click happy.
LOL.. Una dey try ooo..
Yes, I noticed how easy it is to rank NG searches..
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 2:45am On Jul 24, 2018
mcqwerty:
You mean easier to rank?
I can do any niche bro, as long as it has lots of people searching for it.. Do you have any
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by Silvermoney: 3:54am On Jul 25, 2018
kelvinnaira:
I can do any niche bro, as long as it has lots of people searching for it.. Do you have any

I think nothing beats all those federal government 'N Power' kind of job application or university application ' how much is bla bla Post UME form' topics. Searches are in the hundreds of thousands..

And also the 'data plan' and 'call tariff' topics for all the major networks...which majority of Nigerian Internet users search fro from time to time. If you're looking for highest volume keywords in Nigeria, these should be in the top 5. Welcome to $0.01 CPC though.
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by tripplem2018: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2018
The dreaded 0.01 CPC
Nigerian advertisers are so stingy. Jumia will be all over your page yet with nothing good to offer. angry
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by Swagahyk(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have a rare niche I want to blog on, with over 70 Topics on ground that will take me through 4 months of daily posting, but am yet to understand this CPC of a thing. Can you guys explain please??
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
3html:

Yes it's terrible 0.05 to 0.04 and i use to have about 2000 to 3000 clicks on adds a day but I know if it's foreign based blog I will make more with just 150 clicks.
wonderful.. 150 clicks from u.s = $300+ per day..

2k click per day from u.s = $3k+ per day. U big boy b dat.

E b lyk dem cux 9ja.
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Silvermoney:

I think nothing beats all those federal government 'N Power' kind of job application or university application ' how much is bla bla Post UME form' topics. Searches are in the hundreds of thousands..

And also the 'data plan' and 'call tariff' topics for all the major networks...which majority of Nigerian Internet users search fro from time to time. If you're looking for highest volume keywords in Nigeria, these should be in the top 5. Welcome to $0.01 CPC though.
THANKS BRO.
that means its a tech kind of blog with a mix of general informational content..

dnt worry abt cpc or adsense, if theres traffic, theres money to b made.
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by Admin4322(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please can we chat on WhatsApp.. It's important

Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Swagahyk:
I have a rare niche I want to blog on, with over 70 Topics on ground that will take me through 4 months of daily posting, but am yet to understand this CPC of a thing. Can you guys explain please??
CPC is cost per click (amount you receive/get paid per click) for display ads.. Especially google adsense.

If your blog receives traffic, there are so many other ways to earn from it.
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by Swagahyk(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
kelvinnaira:
CPC is cost per click (amount you receive/get paid per click) for display ads.. Especially google adsense.

If your blog receives traffic, there are so many other ways to earn from it.

Do you stay around Lagos??
Re: Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw by kelvinnaira: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Swagahyk:

Do you stay around Lagos??
no sir

(1) (Reply)

Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 / How To Reactivate Your Facebook Ad Account / I Will Tweet Your Message Free On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.