Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style (33970 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Premiumwriter: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

And I'm so sure that had it been you went to a good school yourself, you would have known it is "I'm sure" and not "Am sure". undecided
Savage grin

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by daddio(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
blesson04:
Hmmm and yet we don't know him that's why i keep telling people a business that profited a "Woman" will hardly profit a Man Why ? cos that thing inside the pant is involved when you See

"Linda Ikeji" and Seun

they will enlighten you more on what i posted....

Na pass i dey pass oooo abi i talk anything.....

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by GodIsBiafran: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
IgboAmaka tongue Igbos are doing well
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by dermmy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Partnerbiz:
He try shaa.

I would have made a first too.

I know they will say it's a lie.

I understand cos Lai Mohammed mentioned it some days ago.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by israelmao(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Trailblazer and worldchanger.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
First class Civil engineering shocked.... OK its Covenant University. grin Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by LastDays777: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
What's his YouTube channel?
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
philsbaba:
I'm a blogger and youtuber. I don finish nysc. I'm 23. What's the big deal?? angry
Nobody knows you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Dacronym(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
philsbaba:
I'm a blogger and youtuber. I don finish nysc. I'm 23. What's the big deal?? angry
Nobody is seeing it's a big deal
It's just news
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by SenorFax(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Check him out and other Youtube.combers
Okay I will
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

And I'm so sure that had it been you went to a good school yourself, you would have known it is "I'm sure" and not "Am sure". undecided
That is because English is not my mother tongue. It is a second language adopted in this part of the world Mr English master
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Coldfeets: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is because English is not my mother tongue. It is a second language adopted in this part of the world Mr English master

Just look at what someone who is probably a graduate is saying.

So those of us who make the effort to at least write in good English adopted a second language in this part of the world different from the one you adopted?

I'm just so sorry for the people that paid your school fees right now.

Obviously, they have only wasted their money in "training" you.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by darkid1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sunday joe!!!! Best blogger of life wink

Thats my coursemate and reading partner.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Just look at what someone who is probably a graduate is saying.

So those of us who make the effort to at least write in good English adopted a second language in this part of the world different from the one you adopted?

I'm just so sorry for the people that paid your school fees right now.

Obviously, they have only wasted their money in "training" you.
Don't you get Mr English master , English is our second language hence mistake arises from spellings, sentence construction,pronunciation among others. Probably you think been a graduate means you can't make mistake because you must be perfect. The Grammarian master undecided
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Coldfeets: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Don't you get Mr English master , English is our second language hence mistake arises from spellings, sentence construction,pronunciation among others. Probably you think been a graduate means you can't make mistake because you must be perfect. The Grammarian master undecided

My friend just take your correction and walk away.

Stop disgracing yourself biko.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Gerrard59(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Awakenfreesoul:
First class Civil engineering shocked.... OK its Covenant University. grin Congratulations to him

This is an overflogged issue. Anyone can make a first class anywhere and in any discipline. Doing so from Covenant does not diminish the achievement. Your statement is highly erroneous as it implies that the less the first class graduates, the "tougher or better" the school.

Congratulations to the lad.
Coldfeets:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

My friend just take your correction and walk away.

Stop disgracing yourself biko.
Mr man if you want to correct a person do so without causing commotion. Your comment alone shows that you know too much. People on this forum correct one another without displaying their traits whereas yours is the opposite.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by nigeria005(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Am sure if it was public university, they would have frustrated him
sharap dia...wen u know book, u know book be dat...na him.carry first , I carry second cool
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
nigeria005:
sharap dia...wen u know book, u know book be dat...na him.carry first , I carry second cool
A lot of intellectuals ought to graduate with first class in most public universities but pride and ego from lecturers has been a mitigating factor. This menace has been going for long and a very few persons had scaled through. Carry same set of students abroad and see if they wouldn't perform well. Our public universities are in a mess. They have poor teaching method couple with inadequate facilities. Lecturers rarely come to class yet they expect students to perform wonder just because they passed through that stage. We should be ashamed that Covenant university that started few years back are topping among the best 10 universities(
Mr man there many persons that are highly ihttps://www.4icu.org/ng), no wonder many elite don't send their kids to public universities. Have you for once ask yourself why the elite of today don't send their kids to public universities?. The intelligent ones rarely visit public universities because the problem as illustrated above. Most public universities do not mind reducing marks just to mention they produce less first class whereas their counterpart abroad rarely do that.
High tuition has been a mitigating factor why many persons opt in for public universities if not by now it would have been dead.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by lacemose(m): 4:34am On Jul 22, 2018
@darkid1 I see you sir grin@darkid1 I see you sir
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by darkid1(m): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2018
lacemose:
@darkid1 I see you sir grin@darkid1 I see you sir

see as haters just jump on top the thread like bike grin grin grin grin grin

If they provoke me I go put our thanks giving photo grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Codes151(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2018
How did this rubbish enter here!?
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Codes151(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2018
ediko5:
Never heard of his blog.

nl is open for any wannabee

1 Like

Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by ivoryfile: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
blesson04:
Hmmm and yet we don't know him that's why i keep telling people a business that profited a "Woman" will hardly profit a Man Why ? cos that thing inside the pant is involved when you See

"Linda Ikeji" and Seun

they will enlighten you more on what i posted....

Na pass i dey pass oooo abi i talk anything.....

That has nothing to do with blogging.
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by philsbaba: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2018
stemmez:

Nobody knows you
maybe you don't know me cos you have no business in my niche. Neither do I know him because se he is just one out of the millions of entertainment bloggers that litter the Nigerian blogosphere
Re: Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
philsbaba:
maybe you don't know me cos you have no business in my niche. Neither do I know him because se he is just one out of the millions of entertainment bloggers that litter the Nigerian blogosphere
Stop hating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing / This Happened At My Children's School Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.