Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Camry 01 P0128 Code - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry 01 P0128 Code (1094 Views)

Toyota Camry 01 Vs Hunda Accord 04 / Highlander 01/02. US Used Jeep / P0128 And P0420 Error Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 01 P0128 Code by mustykay: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2018
I diagnosed my Toyota Camry 01 and a code came up showing p0128.The mechanic says I will need to change the thermostat. Pls how much does a genuine thermostat cost.
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by xtivin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
mustykay:
I diagnosed my Toyota Camry 01 and a code came up showing p0128.The mechanic says I will need to change the thermostat. Pls how much does a genuine thermostat cost.
If you are on single cell, don't bother replacing it coz it was removed to avoid over heating. Other wise upgrade to a double cell radiator. If it's your first car and you are scared because of check engine, then be ready to keep paying engineer for scanning because the check engine will still show for another issue especially if it's naija used.
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by autologic: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
xtivin:

If you are on single cell, don't bother replacing it coz it was removed to avoid over heating. Other wise upgrade to a double cell radiator. If it's your first car and you are scared because of check engine, then be ready to keep paying engineer for scanning because the check engine will still show for another issue especially if it's naija used.
How does changing to double cell solve the issue at hand ,seems u know more than the manufacturer that spent millions of in R & D that design single cell radiator for that vehicle. Stop complicating simple issue.
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by xtivin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
autologic:

How does changing to double cell solve the issue at hand ,seems u know more than the manufacturer that spent millions of in R & D that design single cell radiator for that vehicle. Stop complicating simple issue.
Oga single cell radiators can't stand our weather. I have used that vehicle and am speaking from experience
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by mayor2013: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
xtivin:

Oga single cell radiators can't stand our weather. I have used that vehicle and am speaking from experience

grin what came with your vehicle?
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by seyema(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
xtivin:

Hehehe
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Please my tiny light toyota is making annoying noise or squeaks at the back rear of the drivers side whenever I pass bumpy roads? Please as the noise draws the attention of people to me

Can scanner also read Camry tiny light?the noise is annoying and comes from underneath

PS-the rods and leakages supporting the absorbers has been removed yet the noise persist

Cc gazzuzz autojosh nurey and all car gurus plsss
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Please my tiny light toyota is making annoying noise or squeaks at the back rear of the drivers side whenever I pass bumpy roads? Please as the noise draws the attention of people to me

Can scanner also read Camry tiny light?the noise is annoying and comes from underneath

PS-the rods and leakages supporting the absorbers has been removed yet the noise persist

Cc gazzuzz autojosh nurey and all car gurus plsss

is this a robot?
paste this all over auto/cartalk section
Re: Camry 01 P0128 Code by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2018
mayor2013:

grin what came with your vehicle?
his vehicle came with half cell

(1) (Reply)

Front And Back Struts / Driver Flees In A Mercedes After Slamming His Lamborghini Into A Pickup / Low Budget Toyota Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.