Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Waka Queen Salawa Abeni Urges Married Couples To Make Their Marriage Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waka Queen Salawa Abeni Urges Married Couples To Make Their Marriage Work (337 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waka Queen Salawa Abeni Urges Married Couples To Make Their Marriage Work by Lautechgossip(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Veteran musician Salawa Abeni has revealed that at 57, some men still wants her hand in marriage.

She told Saturday Beats that she has learnt to treat such men with respect while turning down their request.

Her words:

“Men still pester me for love but I am always very careful with them even though you cannot know which one is good or bad from mere appearance.

“I mentioned it in one of my songs that if I laugh too much, they will call me a prostitute, if I frown too much, they will say I am proud. But it is good to be very diplomatic with them and not to be rude to them.”

Salawa who condemned the rise in the rate of divorce among celebrity couples said that every man or woman needed a companion; therefore people must make their marriages work.

She said:

“The truth is that every adult male or female wants to be in a happy marriage. They should note that two wrongs can never make a right. One has to be cool-headed and patient.

“Those in the entertainment industry need to take things easy. While they make others happy with their talents, they must also make themselves happy by building good homes.”

http://kikiotolu.com/waka-queen-salawa-abeni-urges-married-couples-to-make-their-marriage-work/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Waka Queen Salawa Abeni Urges Married Couples To Make Their Marriage Work by SergiusOgun2019(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2018
BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019

(1) (Reply)

Davido,wizkid Lead In Afrimma Award.see List Below / Gifty Powers Sends A Message To All Her Haters In Just Bra / Dremo – Kpa Ft. Davido (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.