Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo (49879 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by gbengalotgrand: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
A 19-year-old boy, Junior Omo Shaba, has killed his girlfriend and dumped her corpse by a roadside along Siluko road in the outskirts of Benin, Edo State.

The deceased, Matilda Odiri, 18, was said to have been stabbed to death inside the room of her boyfriend at 2, Akugbe Street, Off Sikuko road, Ogida, last Saturday.

She was said to have gone to the boy’s house where she was expected to pass the night. An allegation of infidelity levelled by the suspect against the visitor, was said to have degenerated into a fierce argument.

In a counter-accusation, the girl was said to have also expressed resentment over her boyfriend’s returning home late as he was already seeing another girl. In a fit of anger, he allegedly stabbed her with a knife in her right breast.

Shaba was said to have fled to Aduwawa area of the Edo state, to evade arrest, but his furious father gave him up. He was arrested that same day by policemen.

The Edo State Police spokesman, Chidi Nwabuzor said the suspect confessed that he murdered Matilda and dumped her body on the street to cover up the deed.

Nwabuzor noted that the suspect admitted to having killed his girlfriend with a knife which she used to peel some oranges they took that night. 
@19 i still dey sleep bside my brothers I don't have my personal room
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by sexymonkey(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
BiafranDel:
Just negodu. Benin girls and slay queens?. . . Na dia way.

Pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose to fear dance but You wey no know how song take start you dey hurry to go dance. Shey you don go mess up now .

How e be you now as you don dance galala for inside azonto.

Make i go buy weed make i smoke high my spirit jare.

Wetin concern agbero with overload.

this year we must give wahala problem
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by HoodBillionaire: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2018
at 18 i still dey play ps2
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by cadre88(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
At their age, I was still battling with admission into the University.. Children don tear finish now o
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by eric111111(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Proverb 22 vs 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Carrying AK-47 Rifle In Owerri (Photos) / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.