Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 18 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 18 (1156 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 18 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 18*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀�������

_Folake's world definitely has crumbled and might need an immediate repairs_

After my husband’s ordination I noticed I was feeling feverish with terrible stomach pain. If it was the fever alone I would have attributed it to the stress of the ordination but what about the stomach pain? On my way back from work I did a quick check on my health status and I was confirmed to be pregnant. ‘Madam, don’t allow what happened to the first pregnancy happen to this one. It is not good to have miscarriage twice in the same way.’ The laboratory attendant advised me. Thank you sir, it won’t happen again, I assured him. All the smiles I gave to him were all fake. Before my husband traveled we didn’t meet for almost two weeks, he was away for a whole month and now I am five weeks pregnant. Immediately, i felt a slight migraine, cold sweat walloped my palm as i stood still for close to 10 minutes lost in thought. Madam, “is everything ok,? ”the lab attendant queried. Nope,” i’m ok, thanks,’ ‘i replied with another fake smile before storming out.
Oh my God! Is my world coming to an end? This could be the greatest mistake of my life. I needed nobody to tell me my husband isn’t responsible for the pregnancy.
How will I face this shame I have put myself into? My husband is surely going to overreact when he discovers I am pregnant for another man. How will he stand the shame now that he’s a pastor? This is the biggest mess of my life. A million strange thoughts came through my mind. I started nursing the thought of having an abortion even though I have vowed never to commit such an unholy act till I die. But how will I have an abortion without my husband knowing....

Click on the link to keep reading

��������������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/21/the-man-i-married-episode-18/

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 5 / The Billionaire's Daughter / Micheal Crincton ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.