Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,216 members, 7,867,545 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) (6835 Views)

Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by OldBeer: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
colossus2:

Why tag him with these names?
He has been transparent and factual. Just take time to read through and understand him.
Another one.
Swerve

1 Like

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2018
@op Ibelievee, I've sent you a message kindly respond or send me a private message and include an email address you can receive message with.

@ Friends of the accused Drisklef, kindly tell him to message me with any of his accounts, one he can receive mails with. For his account to be unbanned and his details removed from the red ink, he needs to show proof that it truly wasn't his wallet the coins were sent to or settle his accuser.

At the end of the day all we want is justice to be served, be it for the accuser or the accused. A big thank you to all the contributors on the matter. I will be closing this topic now and hopefully return with a positive outcome of a settlement between the accuser and the accused.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. / Dollar Recovery Crashes Oil Price To $64.89 Per Barrel / Dollar Has Fallen To 250

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.