Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Am Disappointed Danfo Drivers Now Supporting Tekno - Prof Linkin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Disappointed Danfo Drivers Now Supporting Tekno - Prof Linkin (363 Views)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed Danfo Drivers Now Supporting Tekno - Prof Linkin by 360gistpilot(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Since Tekno released Jogodo, controversies have ensued. Danfo Drivers attacked the singer claiming he sampled their song without their consent. Tekno settled with the aggrieved duo and another accuser, Prof. Linkin, came out to lay claim to the original idea of Jogodo.
Prof Linkin, who calls himself the father of Jogodo told Saturday Beats that he feels betrayed by Tekno and Danfo Drivers, who used to be his friends. He further expressed his disappointment about Danfo Drivers jumping in support of Tekno to go against him. He said that he feels the action of the duo is motivated by the money they got from Tekno.

He said, “I cannot believe that Danfo Drivers are now fighting for Tekno and raining insults on me, calling me a hungry man. But they forget that I am only fighting for my intellectual property.

“There is a lot of betrayal in the music industry. I was the one that gave them the platform to release their first album. It is so painful. Tekno is not an Ajegunle person, but they are supporting him and neglecting me who grew up in Ajegunle with them.

“Some people would have used diabolical means to fight them but I can’t do that because I am a devout Christian.”

Prof Linkin, however, revealed that Tekno’s management team had reached out to him and promised that they would look into his grievance.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/07/i-am-disappointed-danfo-drivers-now.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather And 50 Cent Fights Dirty On Instagram / Simi Shock Fans In A Live Concert / I’ve Never Dated Anyone All My Life, But Am Not A Virgin – Actress Amara Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.