Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. (21377 Views)

Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta / Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag / EFCC Arraigns Suspected ATM Fraudster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by queensera(f): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2018
An ATM fraudster met his Waterloo, this morning, at Ramat ECTS transport park Benin, Edo state.

It was gathered that the suspect specializes in defrauding women by hanging around bank premises, pretending to be of help to them.

He, however, ran out of luck, today, when he exchanged the ATM card of the lady pictured in the photo, and handed her a fake one.

The lady figured out it wasn't her ATM card and raised an alarm. When the suspect was nabbed, a total of 32 ATM cards and N80,000 were found on him. He has since been handed over to the police.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/atm-fraudster-caught-with-32-cards-n80k-in-edo-state-video/

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Homeboiy: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2018
I just escapes this kind act few hours ago

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by naijaguy123456(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
He was handed over to the police ! grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Kendumazy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youths. Go to jail and learn. All the worst to him in jail.

Samsung phones. Check my signature
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by HajimeSaito(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Edo. Nuff said. He would have blown that cash on weed and hos like a typical Edo boy.

[img]https://media1./images/33a8df349cc66e15d7ff49c78a77f487/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by MVLOX(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
e chicken don born cow

2 Likes

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Funny how a healthy grown up man will see Scam as only viable means to succeed...
Simply remove a tooth for each ATM card found on him, then give him a second chance to change!

10 Likes

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by dollyjoy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Crime doesn't pay!

1 Like

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by springtech(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerians will not cease to amaze me.
Evil geniuses everywhere.
Inflicting pains, troubles, traumas, mahem on fellow Nigerians and unsuspecting innocent citizens.
Carma is a bitch tho, always coming to the rescue.
It doesnt matter how long it takes.
That's why i love KARMA.
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Sharpshooota: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
naijaguy123456:
He has since been handed over to police . Hope not to policeman like this.

He pays 100k and the story ends

But what I dont understand is Why this people are supporting an economic terrorist in power... When they are suffering... Especially Afonjas.. Crime everywhere... Hardship... Hopelessness... Look at the fool below me.. Head hunters and scammers... Still they like the status quo... Chanting sai barber like headless chickens...

If you talk restructuring... They are with abokki and apc
If you talk separation... They call you a terrorist
When the real terrorists are termed mere criminals ...

This country is mind boggling... These people ehhh
I never see... I swear down

2 Likes

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Sharpshooota: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
bruce396:
Do you Need a Fake Document / ID card or Whatsover

We are professional graphics Artist and we can create and dublicate Any oroginal Document or id whatsover using coral draw and other package

Fake Bank statement,school credentials,id card,Voters card,Court orders,documents and Lots more

Everything will look original when presented,
You cant different the dublicate From the original
We do illegal jobs For our client as far you are willing to pay

For more details send me pm

I'm sure you did it for Buhari and Adeosun

Well done baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Edo. Nuff said. He would have blown that cash on weed and hos like a typical Edo boy.

How is typical Edo boy like? Cool. May tribalism and prejudice kill u soon. Wasted sperm

3 Likes

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
ATM that names are written on it these days

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by DidierDrogba: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
it's not afonja this time....Glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Adeade11: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
Please can Please modify ur comment with the Video Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxZBjQaxFw
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by mekonglobal(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
For real? You mind sharing what your experience was like with us?
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by lakesider(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
i learnt on nairaland that been promoted to OP doesn t make you smart .. anyone money that is debited from atm to a POS goes into pos owners acct and not the thiefs acctt....
stories like robbers use pos is scam
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Oscar4real(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerians can lie o... I only saw 5 ATM cards instead of 32... Hmmm
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Kellibae(f): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Surprised he is not yoruba
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by EmmaLege: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Odogwu leleyi lipsrsealed
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Mcreloaded(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Am I the only one wondering why thieves quickly pull of their clothes immediately they are told to do so. It is because they know they have been caught and prefer to be lynched by the mob than to be burnt with tyres as is the usual practice.
Because crowd wey want burn thief no send whether he or she wear cloth or not na to burn the thief fast fast
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yet the MAJOR THIEVES on the STATE and FEDERAL LEVELS can never be caught! grin
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Greatzeus(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
ezesj:
Funny how a healthy grown up man will see Scam as only viable means to succeed...
Simply remove a tooth for each ATM card found on him, then give him a second chance to change!
What I noticed about fraudsters is that they might have started as a result of joblessness,but immediately they start making money from their fraud,they never stop no matter how much they made. Also they never tend to start any legitimate business,they just enjoy making easy money from other people's sweat.
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by Mitchell7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
I was there life. It's close to 32ATM CARDS.
Oscar4real:
Nigerians can lie o... I only saw 5 ATM cards instead of 32... Hmmm
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by livebullet(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Ur fadaaaa!
Re: ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. by ahatson(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
THE AMOUNT WAS NOT 80,000K IT WAS 18K THE ITHAPPENED AT ECOBANK RAMAT PARK, GROUP OF FRIENDS SWAPPED A WOMANS ATM CARD WHY PRETENDING TO HELP HER, THE FRIENDS ALREADY LEFT WITH THE CARD B4 THE GUY WAS CAUGHT WITH EIGHT DIFFERENT CARDS, A WOMAN HAD EARLIER COMPLAINED THAT 18K WAS DEDUCTED FROM HER ACCOUNT FEW HOURS B4 THE INCIDENCE. THAT WAS THEIR FIRST VICTIM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue / Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.