Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Oshiomhole Vowed To “crush” Me”, The World Should Hold Him Responsible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Vowed To “crush” Me”, The World Should Hold Him Responsible (656 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him / Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Oshiomhole Vowed To “crush” Me”, The World Should Hold Him Responsible by linx123: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Buba Galadima, the Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has asked Nigerians to hold the new National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and their National Welfare Officer, Ibrahim Masari, responsible if anything happens to him.

Galadima In an interview he granted with Vanguard, claimed Oshiomhole is an “usurper”, who was not among those who signed APC’s Memorandum of Association.

He also made reference to statements made by Oshiomhole, where the former Edo Governor vowed to “crush” him”. His statements below:

“I have read the new national chairman say there are still PDP members in APC and they should go.

“Oshiomhole was not part of the APC. When we were signing the memorandum of association with other parties that formed the APC, Oshiomhole was not there. I didn’t see his signature and I didn’t see his face. I look at him as a usurper but I want to say; you know desperate people and drowning people can do anything.

“Adams Oshiomhole, the purported chairman of APC and Ibrahim Masari, the purported national welfare officer have made statements in the press, both in print and electronic media that they will crush me. That means that they can kill me.

“So, should anything happen to me, .....https://janefblog.com/2948-2oshiomhole-vowed-to-crush-me-the-world-should-hold-him-responsible-if-anything-happens-to-me-galadima-cries-out/

Re: Oshiomhole Vowed To “crush” Me”, The World Should Hold Him Responsible by FavourAkponome: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2018
nothing concern Agbero with overload wen he dor take he money. make ona go settle ona selves
Re: Oshiomhole Vowed To “crush” Me”, The World Should Hold Him Responsible by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018

(1)

EFCC Moves Against Akwa Ibom Govt, Indicts Top Nigerian Lawyers / Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties / 2019:how The North May Loose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.