Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,573 members, 7,865,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties (659 Views)

Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) / Edo Primaries: INEC Releases Update / Edo Primaries: INEC Backs Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by Egbechofaith33: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2018
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has issued September 15 deadline to all the 91 registered political parties to communicate to the commission the date for conduct of its party primaries for the 2019 general election.

National Commissioner, Election and Party Monitoring Committee, Prof. Antonia Simbine, who represented INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, also revealed that only eight political parties have formally notified the Commission about the date for their primaries.

The Commission spoke at the 2018 Annual Nigeria Political Parties summit under the theme; “Political Parties and Peaceful Conduct of the 2019 Elections,” held in Abuja yesterday...

Read More News Source:
http://egbechofaith.com/primaries-inec-issues-september-15-deadline-to-political-parties/

Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by cyril10(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Will it aid the conduct of free and fair election? APC have perfected the act of rigging itself to power whether Nigerians like it or not.
Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by Corrinthians(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
What I read:

Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline For The Death Of PDP. grin

Sai Osinbobo et Baba. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by Corrinthians(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2018
cyril10:
Will it aid the conduct of free and fair election? APC have perfected the act of rigging itself to power whether Nigerians like it or not.
Then tell your party not to bother showing up and then also stop attacking APC. Since you already accept that they'd rig themselves in, and by extension, accepted defeat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by chriskosherbal(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria ! Nigeria!! Nigeria !!!

How many times did I call you ?

I pray oneday we will all look back and smile cos we have reached the Nigeria of our dream .
Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by Bakrabas: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
I can't wait to see that day, the day that efcc would be abolished because there's no more corruption
Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by splendoursince1: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
that is serius
Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by splendoursince1: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
for this is nigeria
Re: Primaries: INEC Issues September 15 Deadline To Political Parties by Egbechofaith33: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m Back: Buhari Writes NASS, Vows To Deal With Corrupt Officials, Saboteurs / PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Theresa May / Gov Udom Emmanuel Submits Nomination Form At PDP National Secretariat (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.