Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Bbnaija’s Bambam And Toyin Abraham Star In Falzthebahdguy’s Newly Released Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Bambam And Toyin Abraham Star In Falzthebahdguy’s Newly Released Video (705 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Bambam And Toyin Abraham Star In Falzthebahdguy’s Newly Released Video by 8Ebisco: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2018

Big Brother Naija Season 3 housemate, Bamike ‘BamBam’ Olawunmi has been featured alongside Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham in the newly released visuals for FalztheBahdGuy’s latest single, Child of the World.

BamBam plays Abraham’s daughter who falls victim of a number of circumstances after she was raped by her own uncle. After contacting HIV and attempting suicide, she finds her way back home to her praying mother who receives her in a warm embrace. BamBam later goes on an advocacy mission educating others about rape and other such social ills.

‘Child of the World’ is directed by Kemi Adetiba, the leggy director responsible for the highly successful, The Wedding Party movie. She shared on Instagram, “I had a great time shooting this one and working the amazing @toyin_abraham and @bammybestowed who pleasantly surprised the heck out of me. Falz is probably one of the only people that could pull me out of my music video semi-retirement �He’s EASILY one of the most brilliant creatives we have in Nigeria and we’ve been talking about collaborating for a while now, so it was such an honor to get this call.”

The single is the fifth off Falz’s 27 album that was released on his 27th birthday in October 2017.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/bbnaijas-bambam-and-toyin-abraham-star.html
Re: Bbnaija’s Bambam And Toyin Abraham Star In Falzthebahdguy’s Newly Released Video by gabbijason(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2018
C

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Bambam And Toyin Abraham Star In Falzthebahdguy’s Newly Released Video by eneye1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
My love for Falz ehn...

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa React To Comedian Post As He Creats Her Look / "Otondo Obo" - Latest Youth Corper, Davido Says As He Shows Off His Nysc Uniform / Kindly Vote For Me As Miss Charming Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.