Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

We Are Not Created With The Capacity To Do So: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Not Created With The Capacity To Do So: (261 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Created With The Capacity To Do So: by seiyefajohn(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2018
WE ARE NOT CREATED WITH THE CAPACITY TO DO SO:
_
‘’The greatest prayer point should not be die, die, die, it should be bind, bind, bind.’’ Christians have become too ignorant that our spiritual lives have become stagnant.
_
We (Christians) are not meant to KILL the devil or his cohorts (demons), this is because we were not created with the capacity to do so.
_
 Consider this:
Demons have lived thousands of years, humans only live hundreds. Demons are physically and spiritually empowered, humans have only physical capabilities; only with the aid of the Holy Ghost humans came to enjoy spiritual equipment and empowerment.
_
What we humans think we know (considering breakthroughs in science and technology, ethnology and medicine etc), I believe is only a percent fracture of knowledge that demons have. But rather we (Christians) are empowered, wired with capacity to BIND.
_
• The almighty God did not KILL Satan in heaven, he rather initiated ‘the fall,’ he BIND & CAST down the devil from heaven.

• Again Jesus met the devil face to face during the ultimate temptation, but did not KILL him.
_
Abah, Christian’s wakeup and become aware that: no mortal can KILL the immortal devil; no matter how faithful, praiseful, fateful or righteous you maybe. Even the righteous saints of the 11th and 12th centuries and God’s mighty generals of the 16th and 17th centuries did not KILL the devil and his host of demons.
_
Even Nollywood understands this fact, which is why after pastor characters embattle evil/demon, the demon doesn’t die, but disappear after been BIND to defeat.
_
My desire is to aid Christian’s focus more on what is important—which is leading the Christ-like life and preparing for eternity, rather than waste time on irrelevant prayer point practice.
_
Hear me, if you truly lead the Christ-like life as prescribed in the scriptures, demons themselves will scamper from you; they will temper, but their efforts shall never plunder your spiritual tamperproof.
_
Satan dared to take God’s position and was not KILLED, he again misled Adam and Eve in Eden; still God did not KILL Satan. Millions of people globally are still following the misleading advices of the devil even today and God is not making plans or attempt to KILL the devil.
_
Christian brethren, see truth and imbibe it for good. God’s people must quit dying for lack of knowledge.
_
God bless you.
—Schedule me for a talk (speaking engagement), I just may oblige.
#I_am_Seiyefa_John

(1) (Reply)

3. THEY COME E-flat (best Song Of The Moment) / Can A Demon Feast On A Body Possesed By The Holy Spirit? / How Digital Media Can Help Pastors Grow The Church (2 KEY POINTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.