Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (23363 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by TMSMedia: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerian pastor and relationship coach, Kingsley Okonkwo, has stated that women were not created to take care of themselves, IGBERETV reports.

He made the statement on his Twitter handle.

His tweets read;

"Women were not created to take care of themselves

"Really women should be taken care of because they take care of everyone else

"As daughters, their dads should, as ladies their husbands should, as older grandma's there children should

"There's a reason men were created stronger than women

"I'm not talking about women who are lazy and only trying to live off men

"A good woman will work and improve herself ordinarily and not just be billing men

"But she would still love to be cared for because she was created for it

"Provision for a woman is not limited to financial and material though

"I pray for all the men reading this, may God give you the grace to provide for your wife, daughters and mothers in Jesus name"

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1595747211216048130?t=66JDJnwbCzRhVrqvIeTQpw&s=19

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Zonefree(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Get a dog if you're looking for who to take care of. To take care of a Nigerian girl is an act of foolishness!

207 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by TMSMedia: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
More

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by God1000(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
He's a joker, I've seen hardworking women who are the breadwinners in their families

This is white lie, he's not helping the society with such message

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by immortalcrown(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
True because woman is the last creature by God. In other words, woman is the youngest of all creatures.

But women claim they are equal or even greater than men. Some women even call themselves kings. This is the problem. How do you care for a woman who believes she is greater than you?

Don't misunderstand me. Women are not less human that men. The point is men are greater than women in terms of responsibility and protection for the family. This is the essence of the expected submissiveness from women. The manifestation of this greatness of men is hindered by women's refusal to be submissive. On the other hand, some men that have submissive women abuse the greatness on the women. It is a complicated world.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Cypress042(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Take care of people who don't care about you, just imagine.

SiMple man sad

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by triple996(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Interesting cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by VeryWickedGoat: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Simp don drop quote

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by densiks: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is another gospel not known to Jesus Christ!

I believe it is the personal opinion of the dramatis personae.

I do not know how speaking about women issues and relationship between consensual sex partners became a christian ministry for some people.?

For the records,These things are not in the scripture and I stand to be challenged or corrected.

We end up inventing personal ideas,talking rubbish and churning out unnecessary opinion to try to stay relevant when we become too creative with the landmarks.

Despite all these wokeness in whatever they are teaching, marriages in the supposed christian spaces are witnessing more unfaithful partners,higher divorce rates,spousal murder and all kinds of evil.

If we can follow the direct teachings of scripture and obey customs that align therewith,we won't be witnessing all these irrelevant teachings.

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Cypress042(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
densiks:

I do not know when preaching about women and relationship became a ministry? These things are not in the scripture
We end up inventing personal ideas and opinions to try to stay relevant when we become too creative with the landmarks.

This is their new format to get ladies attention, preach and glorify them, then see your small church boom within five days.

Woman undecided

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Solofresh2: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Everyone should take care of themselves
Simp Okonkwo

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Slawomirr: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I agree .....

But that should be my mother and female siblings

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Enumerator(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
cheesy
Zonefree:
Get a dog if you're looking for who to take care of. To take care of a Nigerian girl is an act of foolishness!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Abilistic(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
smiley

Then that should be done by their fathers and husbands

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by hbk001(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Amen.
I always thank God for the kind of sisters, wide and mother he has bestowed upon me. They've been a blessing in my life.
And to all the "GOOD & VIRTOUS" women/ladies out there, may you continue to be a source of joy and blessings to the men around you and in return, get to be properly and adequately taken care of.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Enumerator(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
cheesy
VeryWickedGoat:
Simp don drop quote
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by faithfull18(f): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Exactly grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
All this useless god of men sha.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by BESTScientist1: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Absolutely, many have even recreated themselves to not just be a burden but also ingrates, unhelpful but with high entitlement mentality like a vegetable aspiring to be the president of this great country. Killing people(his political friends) as sacrifice as we speak....just to make it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ScamHunter: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Funny
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by KennethEnyi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
No they were created to serve men
Simple
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by annisy(f): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is absolutely correct!!

7 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
faithfull18:
Exactly grin

Lazy cow. See as the thing sweet her dey open teeth.
Yenyenyen but you are created to raise shoulders with men. Anofia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Righthussle: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
These pulpit thieves don start again oo. 95% of his customers are women so nothing wrong in telling your customers what they want to hear.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by drimzsmoke(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
I've tried explaining this indirectly on nairaland a few times but most of the guys here have their minds made up already

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by DJInfluence: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some ignoramus pastors need slaps from the holy spirit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Carcholce: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
densiks:

I do not know how speaking about women issues and relationship between consensual sex partners became a christian ministry for some people.?

For the records,These things are not in the scripture and I stand to be challenged or corrected.

We end up inventing personal ideas,talking rubbish and churning out unnecessary opinion to try to stay relevant when we become too creative with the landmarks.

Despite all these wokeness in whatever they are teaching, marriages in the supposed christian spaces are witnessing more unfaithful partners,higher divorce rates,spousal murder and all kinds of evil.

If we can follow the direct teachings of scripture and obey customs that align therewith,we won't be witnessing all these irrelevant teachings.

I wish I can buy you beer for this comment.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by KennethEnyi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
No they were created to be under one man that will beat the hell outta them and f.uck them up,break their bone and send them to igbobi for bonesetting…
Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by jubrilELsudan: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
ODE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Shadysen: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
another trash this night, for his mind, he's making sense, pastor my ass.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church! / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.