Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone (21732 Views)

Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Adunni Ade Replies People Insulting Her For Posting Pictures In Swinsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Originality007: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:
Only God gives hit?

Imagine!

So those hit sh¡t like Alhaji, One Corner, Dadubule, Kolomental, Ibadi, et al, na God give them?

What a blasphemy!

lolz.....u forget to mention shakushaku. Korede must b high on Some kind of adulterated weed
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Sagay212: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
lol....this guy doesn't know how to sing sh.it. his sons are for slow and mukpas people. Same with that mumu adekunle gold. that one self go soon fade away like fake jeans wey them dye.

1 Like

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:
Only God gives hit?

Imagine!

So those hit sh¡t like Alhaji, One Corner, Dadubule, Kolomental, Ibadi, et al, na God give them?

What a blasphemy!

No blasphemy there.

All na God.
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by OlumoRock07(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
evansjeff:
shocked

How can someone say the highlight of his career was that after "God win”, his village people later win? cry That's wicked

Korede right now:

I'm in pains, I'm in severe pains cry

Someone help me with the picture

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Originality007: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

No blasphemy there.
All na God.

will keep u quiet? which God is in support of immorality?
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by thunderbabs: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
He meant to say devil...
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by afos002: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:
Only God gives hit?

Imagine!

What a blasphemy!

Hahahhahahaha! grin

He should just go gospel. Nobody is looking in that direction but there is cash in it.
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Joshuazedd(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Some people sef. korede still get money pass and get better career pass them, but they hide behind their phones and type rubbish. They don't even have half the money to host korede for a show in their acct

1 Like

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Excuses excuses excuses. Why is he even replying them?
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by ShakurM(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Joshuazedd:
Some people sef. korede still get money pass and get better career pass them, but they hide behind their phones and type rubbish. They don't even have half the money to host korede for a show in their acct
We are not talking about who has money pass. That's his personal data. But the music which he gives his fans is a public affair in that sense angry           

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Originality007:

will keep u quiet? which God is in support of immorality?

Have you ever heard God label anything “immoral”?

Asides “reported speech”.

1 Like

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:
Only God gives hit?

Imagine!

What a blasphemy!

Even though I don't agree with him, I think you are pea brained, all the songs you just called are baseless songs sang by the individual artist because they know that the Nigerian public only enjoy rubbish, if not they won't sell. Somehow it take God's intervention for something like Godwin in Nigeria
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
I thought I was the only person who this bothered. All his songs since God Win are bleh at best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by barinedan(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
He is now telling us that God has forgotten him?
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by simplesearch: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thought this guy graduated with first class from NIJ Ogba, The reply is way too short to warrant any spelling error, ''criedit'' though, instead of credit. and again "Only God gives hits", what kind of statement or Phrasal expression is this? As regards God given people Hit songs, he definitely does that but not the kind of song Korede sings, as God is never in acceptance or support of that genre of songs.

1 Like

Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by allaboutobed(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
If I hear. I know some hit songs wey no concern God. What will u call that
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by EMINIBLAIT(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
too much hate on this thread sha
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Taiwx(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
u all shud free dis guy ....
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Karaske: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lazy Youth
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by lildush(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hit song is not a problem na.. I have lots of it... My problem now is i dnt hav a sponsor or a record label..
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by encryptjay(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
LoL, but that guy na savage for Korede Bello to give am reply grin
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
na mavin records be the problem,as good as j drille is don joazzy don finish d poor guy career,no promo no songs,i just pity mavin artistes.
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by blazebaba(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Mumu pikin.. See angry excuse wey that bastard dey give shaka...
How he go even drop hit song when hin Don turn him name from KOREDE to KORAYDAY.. embarassed

undecidedfrom Godwin nao him village people con take over cry..
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
BloggersNG:
Mavin Star Korede Bello who is yet to release any hit song since his last hit in 2015, Has replied people saying his village people have taken over his music career, The singer has been bashed in the past few months over his inability to drop something good for his fans..
However he has kept mute to those critics, untill yesterday, when he replied another one who blasted him.. And according to Korede Only God gives hit song, And hopefully he will release a hit soon after 3years.

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/only-god-gives-hit-songs-korede-bello.html

Same way God has successfully defeated Boko haram, Same way God has destroyed fulani herdsmen that has been killing middle beltans like chicken grin
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by d4gmail: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sagay212:
lol....this guy doesn't know how to sing sh.it. his sons are for slow and mukpas people. Same with that mumu adekunle gold. that one self go soon fade away like fake jeans wey them dye.

cheesy LWKMD. Mehn! You are mean oo
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by j1mmy: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Stupid African comment!

Someone tells this idiot african fool that most best song artists in the world don't believe in god.
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Ficogenic(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ignorance really is a Big Reason to worry .God own our hearts , He controls All .Mr Godwin hasn't said anything wrong , Believe me,this guy has been working hard .
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by Revolva(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
some people..ehnn dem tink say na only hit song..de bring money for music biz
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:07am On Jul 22, 2018
People should allow this guy be na, is it by force to release hit? Bello you even have time to reply the nosy fans
Re: 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone by matrixme(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2018
the moment this young guy sang his hit song, Godwin at Buhari's inaugural party, then you know his career is headed for the gutters. I hope he is preparing another hit song to drive them away from Aso rock. ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her Cornrows Step Out In Style (photos) / Dancer Curses Comedian Brodashaggi For Not Reposting His Video / Naeto C Celebrates His Wife, Nicole On 34th Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.