Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question (348 Views)

What's The Best Answer To “How Much Do You Want Us To Be Paying You?" / What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Answer To This Job Interview Question by OGAMINISTER: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
What is the best answer to this interview question?

So after long wait for my first ever job interview after my self employed business started having low patronage due to the economy, the day came and my joy was threatened by this wonderful question,

On getting into the conference hall, I was attacked by this question

Q.what are you doing here?

My answer.....

I am here on the invitation of this reputable organization to convince you beyond reasonable doubt on why I believe I am the best person for the position advertised.

Thank God I got the job, but this question has remained in my memory

Now how different would you have attempted the question

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Solutions Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Security Officers Required / Job Vacancies At Landover Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.