Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) (66781 Views)

Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by peacengine(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Some people just came to enjoy this world

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by bros856: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Who cares in UK

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by sprints1: 12:28am On Jul 22, 2018
emperorblog:
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF
THE WORLD.
1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroon - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.
Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest
salaries the whole world.
In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500,
their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where
minimum wage is $430, lawmakers earn $3000.
In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000),
lawmakers earn $65,000 (N29m).
How long will this continue
Don't stop sharing!!!
and they say buhari is best...have never seen an administration so aimless like that of buhari...well our ex presidents didn't help but this administration people thought would change Nigeria has succeeded in failing

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram page to share the photo of the brand new Range Rover Sport 2018 her father got for her.

Posing by the car for a photo, she showed off the exotic new whip with the caption,’

"Out with the old, in with the new! �� Thank you @femiotedola �♥️ #newcaralert #2018sport"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/femi-otedola-gifts-his-daughter-dj.html

Somebody please post that meme of Evans looking grin
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by PLAYBOX22: 3:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Holyfield1:
Nice ride

But why the frequent show off and intimidation from the Otedolas

We have children of Dangote and other rich businessmen in Nigeria yet we don't see them bragging and posting everything going on in their daily life on the media.

These kids don't have any sensible thing doing other than crave for unnecessary attention online

This one studied in one of the best universities in the world and ended up being a DJ.

We know they don't need to work with their certificates since they are obviously rich and can work in their father's company per say

The other ended up a make-up tutor and

It is well
Dem force you open the thread? Wait how old are you sir? No offense o! but na pension money dem take train you? Why your life be like this sef eh? Mtchew no doubt,you must be a serious Chosen member and a plumber too .... it is well.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2018
favourbaby:
Small girl with Big father plus Bigger God.

meanwhile ....

Someone needs a good self-contained apartment in a serene environment within Agbara axis. It must have constant power supply, potable water and not too far from the main road.

the only places with constant electricity; igere, agbara and opic estates. avoid jida
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Dolapoajanaku: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Okay now ko Se problem..
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Fashblonder: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Nt everyone is the same n it's really none of ur business
Holyfield1:
Nice ride

We have children of Dangote and other rich businessmen in Nigeria yet we don't see them bragging and posting everything going on in their daily life on the media.

These kids don't have any sensible thing doing other than crave for unnecessary attention online

This one studied in one of the best universities in the world and ended up being a DJ.

We know they don't need to work with their certificates since they are obviously rich and can work in their father's company per say

It is well
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Codes151(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Lucky girl..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Baqwell1738: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2018
billionaire boy toba femi otedola
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by alsudaes1(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2018
xana101:
Money is good. Some get so much while some don't have

That's the irony of life

My religion directs the payment of Zakat, which if well paid by the owner, well disbursed and utilized by the receiver as laid down in the religion, it will definitely reduce the number of "don't haves" in the society.

But this is Nigeria, where
1. the accurate amount is not given by the rich, (sometimes not given at all)
2. the amount given is embezzled (most prevalent) or not appropriately disbursed to the qualified persons for it

We ain't saying everyone should be as wealthy as them but what efforts are made to reduce abject poverty starting from their (billionaires) respective hometowns

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Holyfield1:
Nice ride

It is well
those other billionaires don't have celebs as kids they just have kids

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Babysho(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Holyfield1:
Nice ride

It is well

Lol chill. The publicity is good for her career. They're obviously doing it on purpose..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
When you come to select the next set of Billionaires

Remember me Oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by Zikachat(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
ma children will have more by God grace

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by bandad: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
MobileGees:
iffa catch this girl ehn

Na on top bed we go settle our matter
You be real mumu. Her pants self, you no go see talk less of the kitten. Daydreamer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
jeff1607:

the only places with constant electricity; igere, agbara and opic estates. avoid jida

thank bro for this info!

do you know where I can get good self-con in a serene environment in these locations? Opic estate is out of it.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
favourbaby:

thank bro for this info!

do you know where I can get good self-con in a serene environment in these locations? Opic estate is out of it.

Yes but depending on where you call serene.

a quiet neighbourhood ?

tarred road?

access to the road?

security?

a developing area with good neighbours?

as they say soup wey sweet n.a. money kill am.

don't really know your choice tho.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
jeff1607:

Yes but depending on where you call serene.
a quiet neighbourhood ?
tarred road?
access to the road?
security?
a developing area with good neighbours?

as they say soup wey sweet n.a. money kill am.
don't really know your choice tho.
All the above sir!
But must be affordable too.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
favourbaby:

All the above sir!
But must be affordable too.
sir ke?
no problemo
its all in your hands
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
jeff1607:

sir ke?
no problemo
its all in your hands
in my hands, how?
anyone dey available?
how much for the total package?
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
favourbaby:

in my hands, how?

anyone dey available?

how much for the total package?

to my knowledge say from 100k to 170k depending on security, location, amenities and beauty to other stuff used in making the house itself cool.

pls ask for the bills paid monthly before moving in oo, agbara and opic estates inclusive with some compounds also. utility bills ain't something you should sideline
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
jeff1607:

to my knowledge say from 100k to 170k depending on security, location, amenities and beauty to other stuff used in making the house itself cool.

pls ask for the bills paid monthly before moving in oo, agbara and opic estates inclusive with some compounds also. utility bills ain't something you should sideline

Thank you for this info!

Anything beyond 100k for the total package is way beyond my budget.

Agbara and Opic estates is a NO for me.

It mustn't specifically be Agbara. Any where close to Agbara is welcomed as long as the light is constant and the building enjoys a proximity to the main road.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 4:41am On Jul 24, 2018
favourbaby:

Thank you for this info!

Anything beyond 100k for the total package is way beyond my budget.

Agbara and Opic estates is a NO for me.

It mustn't specifically be Agbara. Any where close to Agbara is welcomed as long as the light is constant and the building enjoys a proximity to the main road.

light shouldn't be your only concern here , security should also be considered.

morogbo can be considered but the place you work should also be considered since I don't know I can only try to give you names of places but know this during this raining season some roads would give you heart break so wearing a safety boot would come in handy depending on the nature of your job.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2018
jeff1607:

Please does Ijuri enjoy constant power supply?
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
favourbaby:

Please does Ijuri enjoy constant power supply?

kinda, but during rains the road ain't too good. but its ok regardless

if you wanna move in so deep , why not Igere . light there eh n.a. fire and the road is tarred
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
jeff1607:

kinda, but during rains the road ain't too good. but its ok regardless

if you wanna move in so deep , why not Igere . light there eh n.a. fire and the road is tarred

Oya na bros help us get a cheap house of 60 - 80k make we dey manage am first!

Na still self con o!

or you connect me to who will help.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
favourbaby:

Oya na bros help us get a cheap house of 60 - 80k make we dey manage am first!

Na still self con o!

would advice you check and see for yourself

as your taste differ
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
jeff1607:

would advice you check and see for yourself
as your taste differ

Hmmm!
person no dey help person find house again?
at least you can connect me to an agent that would help out.
well, thank you. you've been very supportive.
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=favourbaby post=69726399]

Hmmm!

person no dey help person find house again?

at least you can connect me to an agent that would help out.

well, thank you. you've been very

with so many companies around your residence you should be able to get a job or change jobs in no time, if you decide to work or change jobs
Re: Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) by favourbaby: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
jeff1607:

connecting you wit an agent ain't no issue just put a call through

zero eight zero 37 six eight six eight 37

with so many companies around your residence you should be able to get a job or change jobs in no time, if you decide to work or change jobs

thank you bro!

I don't need job. I am self employed.

is that your number or the agents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.