Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? (2974 Views)

How Can I Track My Iphone It Was Stolen / Phone Number Verification service for Offerup,Upwork, Fiverr, EBay, Amazon / How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
A group of us got duped by someone in an attempt to get job. I actually reported the matter to the EFCC but they said the amount is imaterial. I got duped of 100k , my kingsmen with several amount. EFCC, said they can't pursue such a case till all the victims write as a group to them. Meanwhile, others are not ready to pursue it. And the fraudsters phone number is no more reachable, but is it possible to still know his location through his phone number? And what software can I use to track his location?
Re: How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? by NGRsenate: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
It will be quite foolish of him to have used his phone number. I highly doubt you can find him through that.

Did you pay cash or make transfers?
Re: How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
NGRsenate:
It will be quite foolish of him to have used his phone number. I highly doubt you can find him through that.

Did you pay cash or make transfers?

I made transfer
Re: How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? by NGRsenate: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
prekumohtim:

I made transfer

Huh?

You made a transfer and you’re still asking how you can trace him with his phone number?

No offense but how dense can someone be?

No offense still but that’s pretty much why he was able to scam you....and a bunch of others nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? by defxon(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
prekumohtim:
A group of us got duped by someone in an attempt to get job. I actually reported the matter to the EFCC but they said the amount is imaterial. I got duped of 100k , my kingsmen with several amount. EFCC, said they can't pursue such a case till all the victims write as a group to them. Meanwhile, others are not ready to pursue it. And the fraudsters phone number is no more reachable, but is it possible to still know his location through his phone number? And what software can I use to track his location?

Convince the others to pursue the case if the total amount will be reasonable enough for EFCC to assist. You can't track him with any software on your own. Only The law enforcement agents are euqipped to do such tracking with highly sofisticated gadgets that requires money. Only in Nigeria will they tell u your scammed amount is too small for us to pursue.how does that translate to protecting the entire masses, be it the poor or the rich. I hope u recover your cash successfully.

(1) (Reply)

American Used Blackberry 9720 (curve8) For Sale / SOLD Lenovo Yoga 730(2in1) Core I7-8gen,16gb DDR4 512gb Storage, 4gb Nvidia SOLD / Open Box New Xr 13 128gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.