Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bass And Treble Settings On Windows 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bass And Treble Settings On Windows 7 (1293 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bass And Treble Settings On Windows 7 by AstrHeir: 2:42am On Jun 15, 2010
Please! I desperately need help! I have an eMachines laptop with Windows7 and I just got it June4,2010. grin I was soo happy and I started trying to personalize everything on it. Somehow I managed to get to this equalizer thingy with bass and treble control. Completely stupid, I changed the settings and saved it embarassed , now when I listen to music on my laptop, I can not hear the vocals, because the bass and treble settings are f*cked up! cry I'm so sad. I can't find a single phone number to call about the problem, and it's driving me nuts! I love this computer and it's freaking amazing! The only problem is I can't really listen to music!!! Please tell me what to do to fix my laptop's sound settings! Thank you sooo much!!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Satelite Equipment (vsat Dish, Buc, Lmb And HNS Modem) / How Do I Use My Blacberry Storm 9530 As Modem On Mtn Network / My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.