Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria (5706 Views)

Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by strangest(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Former Amocom boss and son of the late great Mathematician, Chike Obi tweeted on Air Nigeria.... Please is it actually true... I mean his tweets

Am baffled. Air France/KLM paid 286 million dollars for 31% of Virgin Atlantic last year, but we are putting up 300 million dollars for 5% of a start-up airline?? Would really appreciate a rational explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by SadiqBabaSani: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wat sort of name is mustafa Chike oobi

Hw I hate ftc

Back to Topic, "anyone Against air Nigeria is A Patriot"
Sarrki Chief Xombi of Nairaland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by Tolexander: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is Nigeria, not France grin

Shey na the same amount wey him buy Gari paint last year, na e buy am this year? gringrin

Moreover, virgin Atlantic/KLM don dey before air France bought it. We are just setting up our own airline. Hence, the higher amount.

NB. I just came back from one "owanbe", the 10 bottles of orijin I took made me type the above cry

7 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by LaudableXX: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Very good question. Now who has the answer, please? shocked Air France made over 1.022 billion Euros, as operating profit last year. Virgin Atlantic earlier recorded a £23 million profit in 2016, before reporting a loss this last year. Nigeria Air is yet to take off, and has not earned any penny as revenue, in any form. Who has been fleeced, or who has been played for a fool? Any guesses?

9 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by countryfive: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hey ! Watch ur back.
Buhari's children will not like this
They are coming for your head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Deep.
Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by strangest(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Wat sort of name is mustafa Chike oobi

Hw I hate ftc

Chike Obi is the former Mathematician... and boy is a product of Stanford and wall street veteran

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by Donald95(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
wise question from a wise man born by a wise father from a wise tribe.

Don't let that Mustafa infront of your name Affect your brain configuration please

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerian politics is mm bout phantom projects which the sole I'm is to siphon money.
Why has ever worked in Nigeria?
Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by SadiqBabaSani: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
strangest:

Chike Obi is the former Mathematician... and boy is a product of Stanford and wall street veteran
the name mixture is like sand and garri
Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by SadiqBabaSani: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tolexander:
This is Nigeria, not France grin

Shey na the same amount wey him buy Gari paint last year, na e buy am this year? gringrin

Moreover, virgin Atlantic/KLM don dey before air France bought it. We are just setting up our own airline. Hence, the higher amount.

NB. I just came back from one "owanbe", the 10 bottles of orijin I took made me type the above ;'(
trash

3 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by SadiqBabaSani: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigeria Must be fleeced, bHuhari needs Election Money

2 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by leofab(f): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cursed nation.. heard the logo costs #200M.

3 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by sholatech(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
A lot of funny questionable government expenditures & so called investments as 2019 approaches...

1 Like

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by silenze: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
leofab:
Cursed nation.. heard the logo costs #200M.
shocked shocked shocked
heard the name "Nigeria Air" costs 500m

1 Like

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol. Election monies

2 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Only Buhari and his 40 thieves can answer that question.

Anything APC or Buhari or Tinubu is always above human comprehension.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by RevenGeMission: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Just imagine the level of hate stemming from some region ?

An existing airline was purchased and the cost is being compared to a startup of an airline

The Idiot with suspicious names is living in his father's shadow

1 Like

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

An existing airline was purchased and the cost is being compared to a startup of an airline

So you are celebrating Logo Unveiling??

No coconut dey on top your neck

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by tempest01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Same thing I said few days ago.

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by RevenGeMission: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Logo unveiling is branding , If you had any sense or business orientation, you would know that by building your brand you are creating and identity and awareness , Nobody is talking about logo here by the way , i talked only about the figure how it's stupid to compare existing business with a new startup business , the cost wouldn't be the same

As expected of YeasTpod Jewers cum wailer , when your logic is flawed you divert and deflect

It's common sense
BeeBeeOoh:
So you are celebrating Logo Unveiling??

No coconut dey on top your neck

2 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Your second paragraph showed how high your level of thinking is. Thanks for the compliments though cool

RevenGeMission:
Logo unveiling is branding , If you had any sense or business orientation, you would know that by building your brand you are creating and identity and awareness , Nobody is talking about logo here by the way , i talked only about the figure how it's stupid to compare existing business with a new startup business , the cost wouldn't be the same

As expected of YeasTpod Jewers cum wailer , when your logic is flawed you divert and deflect

It's common sense

Am baffled. Air France/KLM paid 286 million dollars for 31% of Virgin Atlantic last year, but we are putting up 300 million dollars for 5% of a start-up airline?? Would really appreciate a rational explanation.

Explain the bolded for us. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by tempest01(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You lack sense you don't know an existing working business will be more expensive than the start-up except it is a panic sell?

12 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by strangest(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You actually need to have brains... Did you just say that a new business cost more than an old business...

Advantages of buying a business
Buying a business is generally considered less risky than starting your own business, especially if you can buy a well-managed, profitable business for the right price. Consider these advantages:

The difficult start-up work has already been done. The business should have plans and procedures in place.
Buying an established business means immediate cash flow.
The business will have a financial history, which gives you an idea of what to expect and can make it easier to secure loans and attract investors.
You will acquire existing customers, contacts, goodwill, suppliers, staff, plant, equipment and stock.
A market for your product or service is already established.
Existing employees and managers will have experience they can share.

You often need to invest a large amount up front, and will also have to budget for professional fees for solicitors and accountants.

After going through this advantages, please slap yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by Alariiwo: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:
wise question from a wise man born by a wise father from a wise tribe.

Don't let that Mustafa infront of your name Affect your brain configuration please

looks like an Igbo Muslim.. don't you think? grin
Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by Alariiwo: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Don't mind them..

We've left the system in the hands of unscrupulous elements for long.

Nigerians are awake now and we support a national carrier that will crash air fares and take back control of Aviation sector for Nigerians.
Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by RevenGeMission: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
tempest01:

You lack sense you don't know an existing working business will be more expensive than the start-up except it is a panic sell?

strangest:

You actually need to have brains... Did you just say that a new business cost more than an old business...

Advantages of buying a business
Buying a business is generally considered less risky than starting your own business, especially if you can buy a well-managed, profitable business for the right price. Consider these advantages:

The difficult start-up work has already been done. The business should have plans and procedures in place.
Buying an established business means immediate cash flow.
The business will have a financial history, which gives you an idea of what to expect and can make it easier to secure loans and attract investors.
You will acquire existing customers, contacts, goodwill, suppliers, staff, plant, equipment and stock.
A market for your product or service is already established.
Existing employees and managers will have experience they can share.

You often need to invest a large amount up front, and will also have to budget for professional fees for solicitors and accountants.

After going through this advantages, please slap yourself

Una do well weldone , with all your sense i doubt you own a business in reality the same way Dy/Dx is useless for you now is the same way your poly or Uni degree in economics and business administration is useless

Reality is different

1 Like

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by FastShipping: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
"Am" undecided

I hate reading a sentence starting with "Am" instead of "I am or I'm".

2 Likes

Re: Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria by tempest01(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Una do well weldone , with all your sense i doubt you own a business in reality the same way Dy/Dx is useless for you now is the same way your poly or Uni degree in economics and business administration is useless

Reality is different

You are a nobody. U know nothing. I have set up a business from scratch, and i have sold it. A business that has overcome the start up phase where the risks are the greatest and then is generating revenue, if a % is sold, 100% of that price will most likely exceed the total cost of setting up the business. If it is so, why don't you go and be buying up large businesses, since it is cheap. olodo

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finest Building Currently In Abuja Is The Ministry For Women Affairs / Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / Presidential Election: Femi Fani Kayode Sings New Song!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.