Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Rant 0151 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rant 0151 (288 Views)

Sochey's little Rant book! / How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant / Rant On Women And Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rant 0151 by Philippeace72(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am tired of some people in this world. Not of death but the way they do there thing. People! some are wicked.

People that saves contact with something like "Philip Behind Mosque" because you met each other after a long time behind the mosque.

Some people tag your contact with where they knew you.
Dare Nursing because they're class mates.
John History because he said some impressive things about history
Victor OAU because school united them.
Abimbola Park because he paid her transport fare.
Bolaji Suya because he bought suya for the lady and asked for her contact. Maybe he saw the need to wet the ground before he walks.
You will still see something like Ernest Writer Ilorin or something like Segun Poet.

Wait, what is your problem? Is it very hard to ask for someone's nickname or surname and save the mobile number with it?

I am tired of some people in this world. recently, I saw Femi Unilorin and they told me the affiliation is even being merciful, that there is a restriction.

Ehh! boys have suffer in the hands of some girls.

21/07/2018
"words from the innocent mind"
Akinwale Peace Akindayo
Philip Peace

+2348103675712

(1) (Reply)

Africa To The World / My Book Has Just Been Published On Amazon Kindle / How To Get Funding For Your Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.