Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant (403 Views)

Poor GBEBE And His Sorry Mother. (A Tale Of Mysteries And Emotions) / A Mother A Hore / Amanda The Mother. A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant by femiblaze(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2019
It was in a beer parlor that I first met your mother. Then, my addiction was anything in green bottle. Your mother was shaped like a coca-cola, the kind of ones we used to drink before your generation came with can and plastics.

I was doing my thing when I noticed your mother; she was sipping from a bottle of coke – her shape sake. I was taking Orijin. Back then, Orijin was like the fluid that runss through my veins in and flows through my heart. When I saw your mother that day, I'd only taken twelve bottles but my head was spinning like I'd taken six.

I look at her; she was wearing a hijab on a body to die for. I called her to come join me on my table. She thought about it for like one-fifty times before finally saying yes. I asked her what she'd like to take and she requested for Orijin Zero. Quite low ‘cos I was taking Orijin 360. The kind of ones that makes your head completes a year evolution around the sun while still sitting on a spot.

I asked your mum out that night. It was crazy, so she said no. She said "no" about twenty three times before finally saying "maybe". I was so happy like I'd won a jackpot. I didn't even remember to ask for her name. I guess I was too lost in my head to overthrow my heart from doing the thinking.

I did remember I asked her what an innocent girl like her was doing in such hell hole. She said she was there to close a deal. I was there to get over an ex who had broken up with me because she got too bored of me taking Orijin. God forbid! I almost gave up for her. Yes she still left and Orijin stayed. But I didn't tell your mother this. She didn't ask too.

That night, we spoke extensively like we had known each other from heaven. By the end of the day, she'd taken just two creates of Orijin zero - just 72 bottles. I'd taken just six crates because I was being too careful not to fall off the seat I was sitting. Your mum could see all my imperfections that night but she still chose to enjoy the chat. Two years after that, you came and then the only thing I ever held ever since was you, the product of the woman that drove me out of beer parlour that crazy night

Written by: Semiu Adefemi Adegbenle [Femiblaze]

(1) (Reply)

The Ills Of Religion By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / That Fantastic Amazon Ebook / NL Should Create Space For Delete Button/option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.