Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia (1786 Views)

How safe is it to buy electronics from Jumia And Konga? / Would It Safe To Set Up The Latest Model Of Hp Printer Via 123.hp.com/setup 6958 / Konga Online Shopping – Honest Comprehensive Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by eazy07(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please I want to know how safe it is to buy a tv set online from konga or jumia. I need your views on this.
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by Lomprico2: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
eazy07:
Please I want to know how safe it is to buy a tv set online from konga or jumia. I need your views on this.

Yes!
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
No, don't ever try it. I'm a victim bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by Sommydisaster(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
eazy07:
I sell quality TV of Samsung and LG
you can write me on WhatsApp 08163051785

or check my signature

Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by nwaanambra1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
eazy07:

bros no try am if u no wan hear stories.

i nearly made that mistake this week but after reading online review, men i just went to LG showroom at utako and pick me up a brand new Tv 50" at a very cheap price, carry my thing and go home no long story attached and no waiting for 14-days story.

i will not buy anything online if there is an alternative to go buy your thing pay and take it home the old way. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by uboma(m): 2:47am On Jul 22, 2018
nwaanambra1:

i nearly made that mistake this week but after reading online review, men i just went to LG showroom at utako and pick me up a brand new Tv 50" at a very cheap price, carry my thing and go home no long story attached and no waiting for 14-days story.

i will not buy anything online if there is an alternative to go buy your thing pay and take it home the old way. cool

Good advice.

@ op,

help yourself out with this,

https://www.nairaland.com/4631072/jumia-fraud-scam-criminally-inclined
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by eazy07(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2018
folhenrr4flizzy:
No, don't ever try it. I'm a victim bro.
Ok Thanks alot.. I thought as much
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by eazy07(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2018
Sommydisaster:
I sell quality TV of Samsung and LG you can write me on WhatsApp 08163051785
or check my signature
Thanks for your reply but it seems you are in lagos. I need around Abuja
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by eazy07(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2018
nwaanambra1:

Ok Thanks.. You are very correct. Bt where is the show room at Utako.. The one in Gwarinpa, their prices are too outrageous.. I was considering going to suleja market
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by Sommydisaster(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2018
eazy07:

Thanks for your reply but it seems you are in lagos. I need around Abuja

if you have someone to look it up for you here in Lagos, I can simply waybill it down there

I can show you stuffs I've ranging from 32-98 smart TV'S

products available: Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Sony
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2018
eazy07:

Ok Thanks.. You are very correct. Bt where is the show room at Utako.. The one in Gwarinpa, their prices are too outrageous.. I was considering going to suleja market

whn u get to utako just ask any okada man to direct you to LG showroom - it is at UTako industrial Zone - very big building like that. almost all the okada knows the place.

can u imagine i bought hisense tv 50" for 107k and hisense AC 1.5hp for as cheap as N110k!

i hope u know hisense are the owners of NEC, Sanyo, Hitachi, toshiba and also the rights on Sharp these are quality products of old.

personally, based on the few days i have these their products i can confidently tell you that its orsom and it will soon take over Nigerian market. my prayer is to buy all i need before their product price goes up like LG.

one advice bro! always buy electronics from the product approved showrooms - that way you will be covered by the product warranty and you will be sure you are buying the product and not the branded container - if you know what i mean.

NOTE: that Tv cost N109k at jumia plus shipping everything cost N115k or thereabout and u wait for 5 - 14 days whn u will just go were u pay your thing and carry it home one hand - no chere ka mbia! cheesy

ONLINE PURCHASE IS NOT MEANT FOR BLACK MAN -ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS. NDI WAYO ERIKA THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by eazy07(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
one advice bro! always buy electronics from the product approved showrooms - that way you will be covered by the product warranty and you will be sure you are buying the product and not the branded container - if you know what i mean.
Thanks Alot Bro. I have really learnt alot from your post

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by Nobody: 11:30am On May 23, 2019
Re: Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia by Emmbanny(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2019
It's safe, i ordered two days ago and o got it yesterday. With everything intact. For now, no issue

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Camera Apps For Amazing Pictures / How To Get 9mobile Double Data Bonus When You Subscribe / Zte Mf920w,mf920w+ & Mf920vs Mifi Unlock Anywhere Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.