Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory (37083 Views)

Davido Accuses Seyi Makinde Of Bringing Thugs To Disrupt Osun PDP Primary / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by akeentech(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Topmaike007:
I am following SDP this coming guber election....
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Munzy14(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2018
asheyorinitemi:
Imagine the dancing senator still using his late uncle's twitter handle. Tell me this guy even know what a manifesto is without being told.
Na una know.Over sabi. No na you deh teach him how to read and write. nonsense!.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by mfm04622: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Amarabae:
If he lose, will he still return back to the Senate?

Yes
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by lordcrypto: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Lol, you will still not win You think na only your family sabi better thing, just forget osogbo, ikirun, iragbiji, okuku, Ife and ila. You can't win there.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by SUNDICOS(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg who be dis B-Red again sef
idontno
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2018
post=69595923:

STOP THAT!
We had the same poll for EKITI election just last week and we saw how it ended.
Election is never won online!
Try not to embarrass people all over again here.
The last one is still FRESH in everyone's memory!
Here is it..............

Haha PDP wailers won't learn. Them like Nairaland poll like mad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Haha PDP wailers won't learn. Them like Nairaland poll like mad grin
Lol, don't mind them our brother wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by sammhi(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author= post=69595923]
STOP THAT!
We had the same poll for EKITI election just last week and we saw how it ended.
Election is never won online!
Try not to embarrass people all over again here.
The last one is still FRESH in everyone's memory!
Here is it..............[/quote&]
Every election in Nigeria is rigged but Ekiti election was done with impunity reminiscent of the OBJ era. During ObJ era , his candidate must win even if he was the least popular . Yardua decided to change all that but unfortunately the beneficiary of Uardua more acceptable elections ar now at fore front of impunity.
Ekiti elections is not a yardstick to judge if Fayose or Fayem would have won . The best way would be to have canceled the election and all the parties found to have induced voters with cash disqualified ina rescheduled election . This is the only way to stop such impunity.
Ekiti election is no a yardstick to determine who truly won !
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Holadokun(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Osun Election is the money fight.

Tinubu Family Vs Adeleke Family

The highest bidder wins.

I tip Adeleke to win

2 Likes

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Massdamm(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2018
KingLennon:
Nah dat Electrician for shoprite nah grin
Lol badguy
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by KingLennon(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Massdamm:
Lol badguy
grin
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by xreal: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2018
Do you guys need prayers?

Tell your father to stick to the senate 'cos he can't contest with Jagaban's candidate and win.

1 Like

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Hardamz(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2018
asheyorinitemi:
Imagine the dancing senator still using his late uncle's twitter handle. Tell me this guy even know what a manifesto is without being told.
Don't imagine NONSENSE. If U Ask Him, He may tell you he is acting on behalf of his brother. Twitter Handle won't define him.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by idonhammer: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2018
pray for your Father? so I will leave all my problems and be praying for your father? as if you and your father know God. Evil men!
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by jibs4lv(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2018
See this ugly looking idiot, na your father and family Osun people should keep praying for undecided

You better enjoy the fame of winning primary in peace because , your father won't smell that sit.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by jibs4lv(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Munzy14:
My niggah B-red is badder dan, all of you all of you.
Hope his dad has gathered enough to buy votes. It's Adelekes VS Tinubu show down.
only if you know that if then sell all Adelekes' family including davido , tinubu 'll still collect change grin if to go by wealth and buying of vote o

I know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
jibs4lv:
only if you know that if then sell all Adelekes' family including davido , tinubu 'll still collect change grin if to go by wealth and buying of vote o

I know what am saying.
Why do we like to assume?.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by jibs4lv(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Munzy14:

Why do we like to assume?.
because I don't assume !
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Munzy14(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
jibs4lv:
because I don't assume !
How are we to know??.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by santricedupas(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
b red your father will not win the governorship sit, your dead uncle was a governor and he embezzled osun state money to set up business for davidos father and your father, we won't vote u again, let another family in osun state be governor.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by Tundeobama(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
lordcrypto:
Lol, you will still not win You think na only your family sabi better thing, just forget osogbo, ikirun, iragbiji, okuku, Ife and ila. You can't win there.
naso una talk am he won senate few month ago despite opposition you only hv a single vote.Apc owe salary like pdp in ekiti soo change will happen.
Re: B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory by lordcrypto: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

naso una talk am he won senate few month ago despite opposition you only hv a single vote.Apc owe salary like pdp in ekiti soo change will happen.
ok,you will see who sabi make mouth between me and you when the time come undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry / Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.