Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter (42677 Views)

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Chiedu4Trump: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
1stolax:

Jesus keh!
Was Jesus born then?

Jesus predates Abraham the father of the Jews.

Jesus is b4 Abraham as Jesus is God.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Notice Jesus said "I AM" not was.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Diso60090:

Na our business
Are u alright?
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Jesus predates Abraham the father of the Jews.

Jesus is b4 Abraham as Jesus is God.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Notice Jesus said "I AM" not was.

Lol
Jesus is God? Lol!
How foolish are you?

"God" was born?
"God" was tempted by Satan (he created)?
"God" was promised the whole (that he created) by Satan (he created) that if he bows for him, he'll give him everything.
"God" usually pray to God?
"God" needed a blood sacrifice of his innocent self to appease himself and allowed himself to killed by sinners he is trying to save...
?
"God" couldn't save himself from death?
"God" cried of pains like a baby to God on the cross and said (oh God, why have thou FORSAKEN me) shocked

Lol

You guys must be silly drunk.

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by dasparrow: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
ctex4real:
The male folks just lost this cute babe. See why lesbianism is bad? angry

Chauvinism is worse.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by dasparrow: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aplaudez:
lalastical and his team are promoting lesbianism, everything about this lesbian girl hits front page, whereas there are life changing threads that ought to be on the front page!

well, continue!
g

Did anyone place a gun to your head and force you to click on the thread after you finished reading the heading of the thread?

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Walamu(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Karaske:
Chai!!!....Another Wasted Pussy, Why Na sadChai!!!....Another Wasted Pussy, Why Na

That's a sodomite bro, what kind of children do you think you will produce with her? That's if you don't get AIDS from fooling around with this one. And this one getting paid to promote this nonsense plus all the Nollywood types are members of cults that propagate homosexuality to belong like they do in Hollywood. Shame they named Nollywood after them Satanic Jews Hollywood. sad
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by wasi9ice: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
If this story is true, then hell fire awaits her if she doesn't repent
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
I would rather live next to lesbians than fulani herdsmen, criminals and hyporcritical church going people. grin
What exactly is your problem with Christian, if you don't believe in God, Jesus then let it be, in fact you shouldn't give a damn at all. Nah wah for some ppl sef.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Walamu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
wasi9ice:
If this story is true, then hell fire awaits her if she doesn't repent

Whenever you know cult members to repent of their evils? All these people promoting LGBT are cult members. Normal gays aren't bold enough to get on social media do that. These are cult members because they know their cult will protect them plus the cult is behind it anyway. These are all the devil cults started by Freemasonry when Nigeria won its independence so you will never be free of White culture and control.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Paulosky1900: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
SHE NEEDS SOME ABLE BODIED MEN TO BANG THE SPIRIT OF LESBIAN OUT OF HER LIFE ... SHE JUST LACKS GOOD SEX.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
What exactly is your problem with Christian, if you don't believe in God, Jesus then let it be, in fact you shouldn't give a damn at all. Nah wah for some ppl sef.
here is an angry so called christian, grin you and your useless God. i have made my opinion i am guessing you don't like it, well.. you could have just ignored my comment,. grin
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
here is an angry so called christian, grin you and your useless God.
I am not angry, I just feel , if you don't believe in something you shouldn't bother about it.
I know you were once a Christian who lost it.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
I am not angry, I just feel , if you don't believe in something you shouldn't bother about it.
I know you were once a Christian who lost it.
it would have been easy to just ignore my comments grin and it's not about how you feel, it was my opinion and you don't have to agree and oh! you don't know a damm! thing about me angry
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
it would have been easy to just ignore my comments grin and it's not about how you feel, it was my opinion and you don't have to agree
I will advise you to read the Bible even if you are not a Christian, Pls study don't just read.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
I will advise you to read the Bible even if you are not a Christian, Pls study don't just read.
The same contradictory fairytale bible used to brainwash people like you? now you are tying to shove your believes down my throat, look! believe what you like and let me believe what i like.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
The same contradictory fairytale bible used to brainwash people like you?
You think so, maybe the Bible is contradictory to you, we are different. Study to show yourself approved.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
You think so, maybe the Bible is contradictory to you, we are different. Study to show yourself approved.
why are you so concerned about what i believe in, did i ask you not believe in your Useless God? perhaps you should concentrate on your own believes and let me bellieve what i want.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Optmus(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ugly bitch. Who cares!. You and that your püs*y licking will soon meet una doom. Îmbëcîlé!
made4naijamusic:
It came as a rude shock to Nigerians when Charly Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa, revealed on social media that she is a lesbian.

She made this known on Instagram during the week by sharing photos and a video of herself and her girlfriend. While speaking with Sunday Scoop, Dewy said she shared the post because she got tired of hiding and decided it was time to live in her truth.

She said,

“My mission for creating a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer platform is to provide a safe place for youths in the African community. I strive to create an accepting and welcoming community where everyone is free to express themselves and be loved for who they are. I want a place where individuals such as myself can create authentic friendships and thrive as the person they were born to be.”

Dewy, however, admitted that it was not easy for her parents when she revealed her sexuality to them.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

On whether she nurses any fear about coming to Nigeria considering that there is an anti-gay law in place in the country, the stylist and property management practitioner said,

“To be honest, I do not have any fears. I think there are far more critical issues that are yet to be resolved. So, why should my sexual orientation affect the next man? Nigerians that have a problem with the LGBTQ community need to mind their business and focus on the critical life and death situation at hand. Love has never killed the next man.”

Meanwhile, Charly Boy has come out to support his daughter, Dewy Oputa, after she shared a cozy photo of herself and her lesbian partner on social media.

He told Sunday Scoop that he would always support his daughter irrespective of her choice of a sexual partner. He said,

“She is my daughter, why won’t I support her even if she is whatever she is? My father supported me too. We can argue on moral grounds but we all have our rights to life. I fought for the gay community; so, if my daughter turns out to be this way, I should walk my talk.”

Admitting that he might not like her sexuality personally, he said there was nothing he could do about it since she is an adult. The Area Father stated,

“I have daughters who are married and have children, but she is the only one who has decided to be different. As long as she finds happiness or moves on with her life, I don’t have any problem with it. My father wanted me to be a lawyer and I told him I didn’t want to be a lawyer; I did what made me happy.

“People can be talking based on moral grounds, but we are not in the position to judge. Nigeria is like this because of evil people and we should concentrate on those people; not my daughter’s sexuality.”

Similarly, Charly Boy rubbished the anti-gay law in Nigeria, which imposed a 14-year jail term on any individual found guilty.

“How many people have the law caught? Don’t we have a lot of homosexuals in the Senate or government? We know all these things. They should start with themselves. They shouldn’t be bothered about my child who is enjoying her life. I don’t have problems with anyone’s sexuality as long as they are good human beings. I am not in the same level with most Nigerians; so, my thinking is different,” he said.

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/it-was-hard-for-my-parents-to-accept-im-a-lesbian-dewy-charly-boys-daughter/

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
why are you so concerned about what i believe in, did i ask you not believe in your Useless God? perhaps you should concentrate on your own believes and let me bellieve what i want.
I never ask you to believe in God, I said if you don't believe in it stop saying trash about it. It not healthy at all. How do you feel when you say those things?
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
I never ask you to believe in God, I said if you don't believe in it stop saying trash about it. It not healthy at all. How do you feel when you say those things?
i can say what i like about who i want, as i said if you don't like it just ignore and move the fuvk on! why do people like you feel the need to defend and speak unbehalf of your so called God? if he/she is so mighty and powerful like you claim why couldn't he defend or speak for him/herself?

do you think you are more righteous than i am? angry how do you know what"s healthy and what isn't?, grin
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
He's also part of them, that's why he's supporting his daughter, a reasonable father won't support his daughter to engage in such devilish act.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
i can say what i like about who i want, as i said if you don't like it just ignore and move the fuvk on! why do people like you feel the need to defend and speak unbehalf of your so called God? if he/she is so mighty and powerful like you claim why couldn't he defend or speak for him/herself?

do you think you are more righteous than i am? angry how do you know what"s healthy and what isn't?, grin
Heed to my advice and stop being bitter. No vex you hear. I am not defending God.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
Heed to my advice and stop being bitter. No vex you hear. I am not defending God.
now you are jumping into unnecerssary assumptions, i am bitter? grin grin this is the problem with hyporcrites like you, lf one don't agree with your sentiments you resort to making derogatory remarks.

Again, i ask. are you righteous than i am? you have never even met me.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
now you are jumping into unnecerssary assumptions, i am bitter? grin grin this is the problem with hyporcrites like you, lf one don't agree with your sentiments you start making derogatory remarks.

Again, i ask. are you righteous than i am?
Guy I am not preaching to you, about bring righteous, I don't need to tell if I am or not and you sound bitter. I am not a Buddhist, I don't believe in it, and I don't speak ill of it. Let me ask you a simple question, do you have any problem with God? Did any Christian or pastor offend you? I am not a hypocrite.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
Guy I am not preaching to you, about bring righteous, I don't need to tell if I am or not and you sound bitter. I am not a Buddhist, I don't believe in it, and I don't speak ill of it. Let me ask you a simple question, do you have any problem with God? Did any Christian or pastor offend you? I am not a hypocrite.
If you are not preaching to me, what's all this about then?, if you can not tell wether you are more righteous or righteous atall, why then should you judge me? if you don't want to speak ill of it that"s up to you, i am bitter? have you ever met me? how did you arrive at such conclusions?

how can i have a problem with God if God doesn't exist?, grin who decides who is a pastor? pastor is just a title anyone can label themself a pastor.

have you even read your whole bible and understand it? be honest to yourself do you really know what christianity is about? or the origin of it? check yourself first before judging others or give Advices.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by OteneX(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
14years imprisonment awaits you
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
If you are not preaching to me, what's all this about then?, if you can not tell wether you are more righteous or righteous atall, why then should you judge me? if you don't want to speak ill of it that"s up to you, i am bitter? have you ever met me? how did you arrive at such conclusions?

how can i have a problem with God if God doesn't exist?, grin who decides who is a pastor? pastor is just a title anyone can label themself a pastor.

have you even read your whole bible and understand it? be honest to yourself do you really know what christianity is about? or the origin of it? check yourself first before judging others or give Advices.
I am not judging you. Okay say whatever you like, I just gave you a simple advice, if you don't believe in something, don't speak ill of it. The Righteous guy. #winks#
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
I am not judging you. Okay say whatever you like, I just gave you a simple advice, if you don't believe in something, don't speak ill of it. The Righteous guy. #winks#
Exactly as i expected, you couldn't answer any of my questions grin you call yourself a christian? you are worst than i am grin grin

you are not even sure or convinced in what you believe in. you see? the different between me and you is that i know what i believe in unlike you.

Again you have resorted to derogatory remarks. grin I feel sorry for you because you appear very confused..

Next time stay in your lane, do not start what you can not finish you are not Intelligent enough for me. Ciao!! grin
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Olatara(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
Exactly as i expected, you couldn't answer any of my questions grin you call yourself a christian? you are worst than i am grin grin

you are not even sure or convinced in what you believe in. you see? the different between me and you is that i know what i believe in unlike you.

Again you have resorted to derogatory remarks. grin I feel sorry for you because you appear very confused..

Next time stay in your lane, do not start what you can not finish you are not Intelligent enough for me. Ciao!! grin

You said you don't believe in God right? I don't need to answer your questions or prove anything to you. I am not confused and I never used any derogatory term, I am not even arguing with you. Yes I am a Christian deal with it. Check yourself Wella, I didn't answer your questions doesn't mean I don't know it, I don't want to start arguing with you about my religion which you speak ill of. Just Heed my simple advice , you don't eat and like beef because you are broke and you say there is sand in it. You get my point!
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Liberator007(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2018
made4naijamusic:
It came as a rude shock to Nigerians when Charly Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa, revealed on social media that she is a lesbian.

She made this known on Instagram during the week by sharing photos and a video of herself and her girlfriend. While speaking with Sunday Scoop, Dewy said she shared the post because she got tired of hiding and decided it was time to live in her truth.

She said,

“My mission for creating a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer platform is to provide a safe place for youths in the African community. I strive to create an accepting and welcoming community where everyone is free to express themselves and be loved for who they are. I want a place where individuals such as myself can create authentic friendships and thrive as the person they were born to be.”

Dewy, however, admitted that it was not easy for her parents when she revealed her sexuality to them.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

On whether she nurses any fear about coming to Nigeria considering that there is an anti-gay law in place in the country, the stylist and property management practitioner said,

“To be honest, I do not have any fears. I think there are far more critical issues that are yet to be resolved. So, why should my sexual orientation affect the next man? Nigerians that have a problem with the LGBTQ community need to mind their business and focus on the critical life and death situation at hand. Love has never killed the next man.”

Meanwhile, Charly Boy has come out to support his daughter, Dewy Oputa, after she shared a cozy photo of herself and her lesbian partner on social media.

He told Sunday Scoop that he would always support his daughter irrespective of her choice of a sexual partner. He said,

“She is my daughter, why won’t I support her even if she is whatever she is? My father supported me too. We can argue on moral grounds but we all have our rights to life. I fought for the gay community; so, if my daughter turns out to be this way, I should walk my talk.”

Admitting that he might not like her sexuality personally, he said there was nothing he could do about it since she is an adult. The Area Father stated,

“I have daughters who are married and have children, but she is the only one who has decided to be different. As long as she finds happiness or moves on with her life, I don’t have any problem with it. My father wanted me to be a lawyer and I told him I didn’t want to be a lawyer; I did what made me happy.

“People can be talking based on moral grounds, but we are not in the position to judge. Nigeria is like this because of evil people and we should concentrate on those people; not my daughter’s sexuality.”

Similarly, Charly Boy rubbished the anti-gay law in Nigeria, which imposed a 14-year jail term on any individual found guilty.

“How many people have the law caught? Don’t we have a lot of homosexuals in the Senate or government? We know all these things. They should start with themselves. They shouldn’t be bothered about my child who is enjoying her life. I don’t have problems with anyone’s sexuality as long as they are good human beings. I am not in the same level with most Nigerians; so, my thinking is different,” he said.

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/it-was-hard-for-my-parents-to-accept-im-a-lesbian-dewy-charly-boys-daughter/

Such a waste of puna
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Husnur(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Walamu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Salom,

Sodomites they are in the movies, music, the news, cooking shows, fashion, modeling, and reality shows and they are busy promoting sodomy as normal culture. They get paid to this and they are members of sodomite cults. There are sodomites in economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war. These are cult prostitutes who are members of evil cults that propagate sexual deviance, deviance meaning Deva, Devi, worship of the fertility goddess. Anal sodomy, oral sodomy and sex with animals are apart of their worship and practice which they are encouraging now your children to partake in their satanic sacrifice. Wherever you have Freemason lodges this where it originates in your country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2he3dzekQs

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

The Rise of Sodom, the worldwide Catholic, Jewish and Islamic Freemason Illuminati pedophile network:
https://theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.