Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Website Owners,here's A Deal - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Owners,here's A Deal (1428 Views)

BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC / Blog And Website Owners One Opporturnity For You / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by lactemps(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
Lance, in all honesty, it all depends on the ad placement that will make you generate more earnings.
Just put up a small write up on downloading stuffs, eg, joys of downloading & sharing, this will help you get targeted ads, and will make Ur users do the justice of giving you a click.
No matter how much you spend in Adwords, you can get a few pennies back with Adsense, at least once you have lots of textural data on your site.
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by nigboy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Why not work in the spirit of good seo
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by DualCore1: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2010
lactemps:

Lance, in all honesty, it all depends on the ad placement that will make you generate more earnings.
Just put up a small write up on downloading stuffs, eg, joys of downloading & sharing, this will help you get targeted ads, and will make your users do the justice of giving you a click.
No matter how much you spend in Adwords, you can get a few pennies back with Adsense, at least once you have lots of textural data on your site.
Ok, I dunno much about Adsense and I was talling a lady on chat few days back that there will soon be a degree course - Adsense Engineering. tongue
I will do as you've said in the next version of the site and see if it gets better. woulda even made some ad sense if it was possible to transfer adsense earnings to adwords. or am I missing something? i that possible?
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by lactemps(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
Am not a Adsense Guru, but I have followed the Program for a while now, and have seen what many people make through it.

No having a technical knowledge made me understand lots of technicalities in it, and since its basically CONTEXTUAL (based on the contents of your page/site), then what ever your have on your site is what brings (pulls) the type of ads to your site.

You will not expect in general, an empty or scanty page to give you any relevant ads that you like, so you pick a topic that you want relevant ads an write a bit about it, or structure your contents in a way that your desired ads will appear, also there are many features you can see through your "Control Panel" area when you log on to your account that will help you structure your pages better.

Its also important to have an AdSense compliant Privacy Policy on your site.

Just trust me on this, and once you restructure your site, with the traffic you get, you will see an increase in revenue.

In the meantime, please do me the favour of removing the statement as I quoted earlier. Lets start from there, and holla when you need a further review of your site.
Regards.
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by bros1234(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
Man, i think you shld listen to DC and save ur domain names. Most of the football stars today were not encouraged by their parents wen they were getting started as kids

Our life naturally tries to revolve around get a good education and then get a job. But thats a poor way to live.

Even if u don't have time to manage ur site just park d domain somewhere and retain it. My instinct tells me that u will still come back to this in the future.

I have learnt from experience that the best time not to sell is wen u need money. My two cents
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by Dizzy001(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2010
well guess i will keep it and follow my moms advice of planning a time table to manage things
shocked shocked shocked did i just get geeky ?

anyhow thanks a lot since peeps have been telling me to keep it,even my aunt, and just one person has mailled me to buy it with no reply,then its my Destiny to pro fill my mission wink wink wink
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by lactemps(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
Take the weekend and think about your site, if you take in all the advises on NOT SELLING, but if you insist on selling, then We close the DEAL come Tuesday,

<Scratches Head cos lots of bidders now>

Pack the site if you cant monitor them now cos of Family matters, or else, go to the cyber cafe and check them once in a while.

If at the end of the day you still want to sell them off, I will direct you to your buyer asap.
Best of luck
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by Dizzy001(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
thanks yall but is 20 gig bandwitch small for 3 domains ? undecided
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by Dizzy001(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
sure why not link back to http://www.ngnmedia.com and for how long will this last ?

A Link to your site has been place though
Re: Website Owners,here's A Deal by Dizzy001(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2010
where is it undecided yours is linked sha undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Some1 Pls Help Me With A Php/mysql/ajax Footer Chat / A Brief View On Asynchronous Modular Dependency Javascript / Is Dealfish Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.