Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter (5365 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Ihechiopara: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Bobrisky, Zanita Precious, Tonto Dikeh, Monalisa Chinda, Uche, Toyin Abraham were present at the screening of Halima Abubakar's new movie.

Here is what Bobrisky, Halima and Zanita precious looked like without Snapchat Filter.

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2018
3 Shades of ugliness

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
See that smile on Zanita?

Its so fresh and infectious. She's a real one.

As for the other two? I leave them to NL bashers. grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by amaniro: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2018
the guy above me you no dey go church
back to the topic . VERY UGLY.

BOBYBLEACHCREAME LOOKING LIKE MUSHROOM. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Homeboiy: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
who are they?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Houseofglam7(f): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Bob looks like a corpse!!!
I'm so outta here!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Nickijoy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bobrisky is so scary... oh Jesus
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by pemiakd: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bobbyrisky looks like Lucifer wey we dey see for tv
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Tamarapetty(f): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
See the ugly ram
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Bobbyrisky looks like Lucifer wey we dey see for tv
Houseofglam7:
I'm so outta here!
Houseofglam7:
I'm so outta here!
Tamarapetty:
See the ugly ram
its hard to imagin it

ladies i feel your pains
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Splendidsun: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Those nails and their hideous makeup.

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Dreyl(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Arrrrrgh!
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by demulepaul: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I'm so outta here!
Jisosssssssssssssssssssss, ugly vultures

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abeg, who noticed Bobrisky's stomach

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by demulepaul: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
So irritating . Afonjas and Cream be like monkey and bananagrin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Kendumazy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by graciously03(f): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
is that bobrisky? #PUKES.
he looks like mammi water...not mermaid
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by cyndy1000(f): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
They all look ugly and their skin color I don't know what it is called.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by KingLennon(m): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
Yea she get 6 packs grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by Ihechiopara: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=MENZPRIDE post=69608634]Abeg, who noticed Bobrisky's stomach
[/quote

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky, Halima Abubakar And Zanita Precious Without Snapchat Filter by meobizy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
If not for makeup and social media filters, men won't notice 99.99% of the female population. With those things still, men don't pay attention to 70 or a little more percent of them.

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut: The Brain Of A Slay Queen (Sketched Photo) / “na Wife Remain” – Omashola Says, As He Shows Off His Brand New Mercedez Benz / Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.