Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? (1348 Views)

How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria / Do You Think It Is Possible To Find Any Service I Need Online? / Video: Dangote Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited In Lagos Been Tested Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by neoG(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by franknwa: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Mickolad(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Olatimide(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Keith2net: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Hello Good morning Friends,

I think its high time we set the ball rolling.

Here is the plan. I intend to create a blog where we all can access Online/ Remote Jobs that Nigerians can legally participate as either fulltime employees, freelancers or Independent contractors without having payment wahala

Since, we all have no time to waste, I'm going to show one example of a company with online jobs Nigerians can apply for. It is

ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.
www.aiu.edu

Its an online University based in the united States for adult learner to be able to work and study at the same time.

They currently have quite a number of Nigerians working as Remote Admission Counselors which is as independent contractors.

They pay $50 enrollment.

Your job is basically Telemarketing/Phone sales. You are given a list of prospect students to call daily and have them enrolled with the university.

They pay directly to your Nigeria Bank Account

You can check their website for more info and careers to see Nigerians already working with them.

However, pending when the blog will be ready, if you need more examples of companies like these, just drop your email and phone number since we are going to be creating a WhatsApp Group for now and then later the blog.

If you need further prove about the www.aiu.edu such as screenshot of PMS. simply drop your contact so you can be added to the group.

Remember its 100% free. I'm not selling any ebook. So have no fear.

Thanks for you time and please have a good day.
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Keith2net: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
gymnasium:
interested

Here is the plan. I intend to create a blog where we all can access Online/ Remote Jobs that Nigerians can legally participate as either fulltime employees, freelancers or Independent contractors without having payment wahala

Since, we all have no time to waste, I'm going to show one example of a company with online jobs Nigerians can apply for. It is

www.aiu.edu

Its an online University based in the united States for adult learner to be able to work and study at the same time.

They currently have quite a number of Nigerians working as Remote Admission Counselors which is as independent contractors.

They pay $50 enrollment.

Your job is basically Telemarketing/Phone sales. You are given a list of prospect students to call daily and have them enrolled with the university.

You can check their website for more info and careers to see Nigerians already working with them.

However, pending when the blog will be ready, if you need more examples of companies like these, just drop your email and phone number since we are going to be creating a WhatsApp Group for now and then later the blog.

If you need further prove about the www.aiu.edu such as screenshot of PMS. simply drop your contact so you can be added to the group.

Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Keith2net: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
davinchecodes:

Interested

www.aiu.edu

They pay $50 enrollment.

Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Keith2net: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2018
XieXie:
Interested

www.aiu.edu

They pay $50 enrollment.

Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Keith2net: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Shelumiel post=Hello Good morning Friends,

www.aiu.edu

They pay $50 enrollment.

Thanks for you time and please have a good day.:

Interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Keith2net: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2018
davinchecodes:

Interested

www.aiu.edu

They pay $50 enrollment.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by XieXie: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Keith2net:

www.aiu.edu

They pay $50 enrollment.

Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Dominatrix(f): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by djsmacker01: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by djsmacker01: 3:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2018
vibemere4real@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Miakellz: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2018
natalieisanren@gmail.com 08105170593
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by tefe: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Interested 08186832256
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Pentools(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Keith2net:
Hello friends,

We are thinking of creating a UNIQUE SOLUTION for Nigerians looking for 100% REMOTE/ONLINE JOBS opportunities that have been TESTED to be real and that Nigerians can apply for and get their payment without PAYPAL wahala.

But before we commit the TIME, EFFORT & RESOURCES to doing that, i will like know if you friends will be interested.

So If we can get at least 100 people who will be interested, then we can go ahead with it.

Please note that it is 100% FREE. I'm not selling any eBook, course or whatsoever. Its all FREE OF CHARGE.

So if you are interested, don't give ur numbers or email, simply reply with the word "Interested"

Thanks and have a good day.

www.aiu.edu

They pay $50 enrollment.

Interested
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by JustAboyy: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
ntp1:
Interested
Hello bro, please can you help me with amazon mturk registration? or if you have an account to spare please. thanks
Re: Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? by Censhia: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Interested hope not too late anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Reader? Try This And You Will Be Amazed! / How To Earn 5 Digits Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (ragp) - / Candynews Income Program Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.