Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # (7556 Views)

Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by jojothegreat(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
do u have root?

I don’t understand
What is root?
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
With this epistle and these screenshots, i see nothing special

3 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by nitt: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Una get time ooo

3 tinx i use my fone to do
1. Call... 2.. text n chat 3... make money

P.imp ur acct balance who talkin bout phone �
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2018
���

2 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2018
���
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Samslim(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
why not!?
can I have your whatsapp number
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Ztittude(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2018
daddyray107:

This guy is actually using an Android with Apple Themes Launcher
Don't be deceived, I have knowledge about this so well. You can jailbreak IPhone but not on these recent apple phone. The last jailbreak I knew was on IPhone 4 their security is more tighter now..

@bold - I believe so too

for the jailbreak
There is currently no jailbreak available for iOS 11 – iOS 11.2.2.
However, security researchers in China have also
successfully jailbroken iOS 11.2.1 , so we can hope that hackers like the Pangu team can also discover them to release the elusive jailbreak for iOS 11.

iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2
You can jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 using the LiberioS jailbreak by developer and hacker, Jonathan Levin. It was the first official jailbreak for iOS 11 – iOS 11.2 and iPhone X ,
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.

Currently, Cydia and Cydia Substrate are not compatible with iOS 11, so it is not very easy to install jailbreak tweaks and most jailbreak tweaks won’t work. It supports all iOS 11 compatible devices.

so Op explain what/how you jailbreak it + program used
or
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by say4gunit(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=jojothegreat post=69618760][/quote]
11.4.1 cannot be jailbroken for now, only 11.0 -11.4 beta 3
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by say4gunit(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Ztittude:

@bold - I believe so too

for the jailbreak
successfully jailbroken iOS 11.2.1 , so we can hope that hackers like the Pangu team can also discover them to release the elusive jailbreak for iOS 11.

iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2
You can jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 using the LiberioS jailbreak by developer and hacker, Jonathan Levin. It was the first official jailbreak for iOS 11 – iOS 11.2 and iPhone X ,

Currently, Cydia and Cydia Substrate are not compatible with iOS 11, so it is not very easy to install jailbreak tweaks and most jailbreak tweaks won’t work. It supports all iOS 11 compatible devices.

or
You guys should do a little research before you condemn someone, yes it is true that ios 11-11.4 beta 3 can be jailbroken. See Tweaks installed on my iphone

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by yummydrae(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2018
So how can we jailbreak our iphones
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by wolfenstein(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Y we dey kill ourselves say e true or is lie......d guy don do am and him dey groove am, if you nid am ask am before una go dey beef person.Do research first b4 una start to dey SPIT RHYMES

SEE LINK BELOW
http://www.iphonehacks.com/jailbreak-iphone-7
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Decale: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2018
say4gunit:

You guys should do a little research before you condemn someone, yes it is true that ios 11-11.4 beta 3 can be jailbroken. See Tweaks installed on my iphone

You have time to answer these people...

Something that people have jailbroken with Electra is what people that don't use Apple devices will be accusing anyhow

You seriously get time...

3 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Ztittude(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2018
say4gunit:

you still didn't answer the questions (my last sentence)

I have seen that you have to downgrade to beta version for it to work
thanks
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2018
say4gunit:

if that is an iPhone x then there is an app you are supposed to have unless,you're using another app which I don't know off.the app gives you the ability to swipe from the middle to bring up control center except you already have that?
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Ztittude:

@bold - I believe so too

for the jailbreak

iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2

or
do you have an iPhone?

1 Like

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Ztittude(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
do you have an iPhone?
I have seen what I am looking for...
I would have ignored you but - iPad
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

E no wan pay to buy songs.
Don’t waste your time ..
I don't mind paying to download songs but I'm having issues with subscribing on iTunes.
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by tecnolad(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by wheezyoung(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
Enugu sire. Trust me you will enjoy the other side.if u notice my dock has upto 6 apps I can easily launch
where in Enugu bro
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by say4gunit(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
if that is an iPhone x then there is an app you are supposed to have unless,you're using another app which I don't know off.the app gives you the ability to swipe from the middle to bring up control center except you already have that?
SpotCC, installed it days back
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by say4gunit(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2018
Ztittude:

you still didn't answer the questions (my last sentence)

I have seen that you have to downgrade to beta version for it to work
thanks
If you are on 11.0-11.31 you can jailbreak, it doesn't have to be on beta, the exploit fully support 11.4 beta 1-3, it was patched on 11.4. Anything within that range is supported being it beta or official release.
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Techm8: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
what's your iOS version?
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I don't mind paying to download songs but I'm having issues with subscribing on iTunes.

Link it to your atm card
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Link it to your atm card
That's the tricky part..I'm using first bank Mastercard.
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Samslim:

can I have your whatsapp number
. Please are you male or female?
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
wheezyoung:
where in Enugu bro
we can meet up in public place and spare some few minutes of your time for the root
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Samslim(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
07056183372. Please are you male or female?

male
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by kvngjesse(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
mikaj:
Word of wisdom.

It ain’t about the iPhone (hardware) but the software (iOS). Ios 11 has a jailbreak but not the higher version ie 11.1 or 11.2 etc. jail breaking may have its peaks but it beats the security of the iphones. Do it at your own risk.

It ain’t just about owning an iPhone device but about having the funds to utilize it. So I wonder why folks get the phone and still think of jail breaking.

However, you can actually install modded applications on iPhone with any version of iOS software. There are tutorials for that online.

Do not jailbreak your mobile. If you don’t get it right, it is bye bye to your mobile. Speaking for experience.

Furthermore, do not pay dime to anyone. This is just an extra. Everything you need to do what you want to do is online.

Finally, there are disadvantages to jail breaking, so know both sides of the coin before you go ahead.

Ps: I have used an iPhone 6,7,8. So yeah I know what I am saying. Also iOS 12 is to come out later this year. Cheers
Just said my mindd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Ourown(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please óò. Me just need to know how to transfer my whatsapp chat history from android to iphone abeg? Any help??
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
since this is a review for who would want to switch to iPhone cause of this jailbreak let me add
The battery is not actually that bad.i get upto 4 hours heavy 3g usage, standby is also bomb I can get 5% in 2 hours.

Also this jail break is very very good.actally you can search for a file in cydia and if it's not there,you can add the repo.just like that.

Also you have the ability to run command prompts after a jailbreak

You have to jailbreak anytime you restart your phone.you can only restart your phone if necessary.if not I haven't restarted my phone since then

The mods support diffrent extensions for the default phone stock apps to make them better.

Some good mods are sold from 1 dollar to 5 dollars

I can't still force SwiftKey to stay permanent

Option to import songs from xenda app or downloads is possible with a mod called mimport

So is the jailbreak worth it?

Well it's more than a bad ass

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Techm8: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2018
CHESTER48:
since this is a review for who would want to switch to iPhone cause of this jailbreak let me add
The battery is not actually that bad.i get upto 4 hours heavy 3g usage, standby is also bomb I can get 5% in 2 hours.

Also this jail break is very very good.actally you can search for a file in cydia and if it's not there,you can add the repo.just like that.

Also you have the ability to run command prompts after a jailbreak

You have to jailbreak anytime you restart your phone.you can only restart your phone if necessary.if not I haven't restarted my phone since then

The mods support diffrent extensions for the default phone stock apps to make them better.

Some good mods are sold from 1 dollar to 5 dollars

I can't still force SwiftKey to stay permanent

Option to import songs from xenda app or downloads is possible with a mod called mimport

So is the jailbreak worth it?

Well it's more than a bad ass

Enjoy

Hi bro, still waiting for your response. I’m on 11.2.5. Where can we meet?
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Techm8:

Hi bro, still waiting for your response. I’m on 11.2.5. Where can we meet?
im not at Lagos. I’m in Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Root Any Android Phone Now / Etisalat Gaga: An Andriod 2.2 Smartphone From Etisalat For Just 19,000 / Sites For Downloading Apps/games On Nokia C5 03 Touchscreen Symbian Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.