Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Most Celebrities Live Fake Lives – Saudi Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Most Celebrities Live Fake Lives – Saudi Balogun (343 Views)

I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Celebrities Live Fake Lives – Saudi Balogun by 6Ebisco: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2018

Respected movie producer and actor, Saidi Balogun has blamed fans for the fake life most Nigerian celebrities are accused of living.

He stated that the only thing those in the movie industry owed fans was to always produce good works that address certain societal issues.

Balogun added that many entertainers, unable to withstand the subtle pressure, involved themselves in all sorts of unacceptable things just to keep up a good appearance.

He told Punch Newspaper: “It is always better to be yourself. I am myself, I don’t believe in the saying that you are addressed the way you are dressed. I believe that people should be judged based on their intellectual prowess and not by their appearance. I can ride okada from Lagos to Ibadan. I believe in doing what makes me happy.”

“The pressure people put on celebrities can push some of them to get involved in some deals that they are not supposed to do. They force them to live fake lives” Saidi Balogun added

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/why-most-celebrities-live-fake-lives.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Artist That Lost There Chain And Lougage In Nigeria Music Industry / Chioma Speaks On Abandoning School For Davido / Davido's Private Jet Has Finally Landed In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.