Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,778 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Buhari Explodes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Explodes (261 Views)

Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Centre Table Glass Of Nollywood Actor Explodes On His 12th Marriage Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Explodes by Vitalnews9ja: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2018
"I declared my assets and the Vice President also did. Those who feel otherwise about our assets declaration should come up with our hidden assets.

If they knew that we have more than what we declared then or now, I challenge them to expose it locally and to the international community...."

"I can't be championing ANTI CORRUPTION war and still be lobbying them(NASS) to pass the budget I presented to them about six months ago. Lobbying them with what? I can't be championing ANTI CORRUPTION war and still be lobbying them(Judiciary) to respect the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, lobbying them with what?

"We must put pressure on the right quarters. Although, we must allow every arm to exercise its due diligence....."
Read more http://www.vitalnews.com.ng/2018/07/buhari-explodes.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Stop Depending On Social Media For News About Nigeria – Minister Tells Diaspora / Four Ways To Manage The Fear Of Being Alone / How Long Will It Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.